• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • Firstly the idea of challenging leaders for their gym ownership is absurd, so Lance that's out of the question.

After your breeding RAcast, it would be great if you challenged us.

And for the record, s9 wasn't the first to defeat the elites, XDLugia was and it only took him two weeks to do it.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • time for the elite 4 just beat aero 3-0 without any damage taken from a little help from hax!

Aero, the only thing that changed was my last poke. xD
    Thanks, greene. Though this league forced me to ev train like 10 pokes, but I learn a lot.
    Anyways, I'll prepare a team for the elite soon enough.
    I also think that other challengers are better.

And for the record, s9 wasn't the first to defeat the elites, XDLugia was and it only took him two weeks to do it.

Check the dates please. I believe I was first by quite a bit (not that it matters.)

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    hmm its been awhile since ive seen this thread i think i wanna comeback and challenge again.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Haha, whenever I return to places, old people start to come back with me, is that not awesome? Hey proto, how's it going? XD

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • lol yeah my old rival Cman. and welcome back RA i remember getting close to taking your steel team down like the same time last year i believe funny enough i used alot of fire types then because i loved em and now im the fire gym leader

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • i would like to challenge leingod to a gym battle :)

o sure thing, let me get on (remeber pming / vming is a much better solution to challenging leaders)

Beat ownage 3 - 0. GG dude. Thats the second time ive fought an almost monotype water team XD

Last edited:

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • lol lein your gym seems to always be the hardest for challengers

I wouldnt say that... It seems more like i either lose first round or win multiple times with the same team. Kinda weird that way i guess =T, painter is still my record though with 4 XD. But at the same time a lot of ppl have beaten me pretty easily (sometimes to hax, sometimes to just bad playing on my part, but usually to a set up that i cant counter)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    o sure thing, let me get on (remeber pming / vming is a much better solution to challenging leaders)

Beat ownage 3 - 0. GG dude. Thats the second time ive fought an almost monotype water team XD

i wonder who the first was XD

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • I wouldnt say that... It seems more like i either lose first round or win multiple times with the same team. Kinda weird that way i guess =T, painter is still my record though with 4 XD. But at the same time a lot of ppl have beaten me pretty easily (sometimes to hax, sometimes to just bad playing on my part, but usually to a set up that i cant counter)

It was higher than 4 Painter says it was 5 but I think 6.

I think that the people that have an easy time with you are the ones who realize earthquake will only hit very little of your pokemon. Also, the challenger who got the first shot at the Venom badge and was allowed their swampert to live the whole time may have not had that bad of a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back