• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • Well then you should know well why he is OU, it has been gone over and over by just about every community over the past year, and it is in its rightful place.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Lol people @ smogon are calling blissey uber now.....
    Mence isnt going suspect, looking at the votes now
    If blissey goes uber, the metagame is ****ed, because theres relativly nothing to stop the likes of special attackers like heatran or Zapdos that isnt scarfed or called Snorlax

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Lol people @ smogon are calling blissey uber now.....
    Mence isnt going suspect, looking at the votes now
    If blissey goes uber, the metagame is ****ed, because theres relativly nothing to stop the likes of special attackers like heatran or Zapdos that isnt scarfed or called Snorlax

*cough*Chansey*cough*

It's just them trying to get something to talk about since their precious garchomp is still uber.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Meh Garchomp was as much a hax machine as Togekiss was, but people live with it. The most annoying thing though was its typing and missing moves that are already hard to hit in the first place

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    So, Rabid ditto, leingod, and a snowman are left for me to beat. I guess leingod is last, and i havent prepared for the snowman (DONT EAT YELLOW SNOW), So a much needed rematch against rabid is next.

Rabid ditto, I challenge you for your avian gym badge

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    It could be worse. I have Greene, Ditto and SCV left to beat. Two are closed and all three are very difficult to beat. =/
    Greene is okay but not unbeatable, since sometimes he overpredicts with his hyper genius brain and then causes a swords dance lucario to sweep his team :o SCV is ninjask weak, and as soon as i beat ditto imma tell THE WORLD his weakness xD

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Finally someone who doesn't deify me :)

And Grif I'm not closed any more as I posted two pages bak,in fact mike is the only one closed now so I'll consider you to be my first challenger.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    XD There is no true counter to 'Mence due to the sheer number of movesets it can run. There are checks for each individual set, but no one pokemon can counter all of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back