• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    What do I have to do to get to the other side of the ship? Everytime I try to go to that side the sailor won't let me though, and the ship's not arriving in Kanto.

Years
    what is there anyway? just wanna know....
    Could you clarify what you mean by that?
    Did ya talk to sailor in one of the rooms?
    And yeah, go back and talk to all of the sailors, I seem to remember mentioning this earlier... I'll see if I can bring it up for you...

EDIT: Ah, here we are:
    I need some help. I'm stuck on the S.S.Aqua.
    I've battled all the trainers I can and I can't get past that dude on the lower level either. What do I need to do?
    Thanks

EDIT: I think I have it figured out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Anyone else who gets stuck, go back to the guy in the bed after a while. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I guess I have many questions lol ....

1- does Pineco exist in Heart Gold ? if so where shall I find one ?

2- Wheres the move tutor ? ( the one that relearns your pokemon the old moves in exchange of heart scale )

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i mean the guard. whats behind him ? in the vicory road?

I guess I have many questions lol ....

1- does Pineco exist in Heart Gold ? if so where shall I find one ?

2- Wheres the move tutor ? ( the one that relearns your pokemon the old moves in exchange of heart scale )
    pineco, i guess headbutt trees?
    move tutor is in blackthorn city.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I'm having more trouble. After I entered Kanto and started getting badges there it won't let me link up with the Wifi or the Wireless trade room anymore. What am I supposed to do to be able to trade again?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm having more trouble. After I entered Kanto and started getting badges there it won't let me link up with the Wifi or the Wireless trade room anymore. What am I supposed to do to be able to trade again?

This depends on your situation, because your Wi-Fi Connection should have been accessible since after recieving your PokéDex. So, my suggestion is that you go back to Johto to see if your Wi-Fi Connection works there. If not, then that means your connection with Wi-Fi is down or having problems at the moment with your DS. If it is working in Johto, then it could possibly be the game, in which you may have to complete a mission or quest within Kanto to have access to your Wi-Fi once more within this region, though I doubt this.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I remember there was some type of mission on the normal Gold, Silver and Crystal that you had to do before you could trade again. Cause I remember you couldn't even use the PC. And the only city you could use the PC and do trades in until you completed the mission was Goldenrod City. But I went to Goldenrod City and it still wouldn't let me trade. And there's nothing wrong with my interet as other Pokemon DS games connect to the Wifi and Wireless room just find. I'm sure the problem's some type of mission in the game. But what am I supposed to do really?

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
    I meant the trees with berries and headbutt ones, too. :(

One more question: Can somehow turn off following pokémon in these games?

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011

i dont think you can turn off pokemon following you,. the headbutt trees are all the green trees around you!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    where can i find an eevee in this game?
    if its bill (i checked serebii) where is he in the game? ive checked his house and theres an oldman there!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    How far in the game are you? I'm not there yet but they're likely in the E4 Mart, Celadon City, or other later ones.

Trophy Garden is in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum only. You can get a Pikachu in Viridian Forest or the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Event.
    Thunderstones you can get from Bill's grandfather, the Pokethlon, or the Bug Catching Contest.

How do I activate this pokewalker event?

Years
    Not sure if this has been asked, but since when can Golbat learn fly?! I thought the whole reason to evolve it was for it to be able to learn fly.
    As for Bill; It's the first house you can enter left of the Game Corner.
    Here's a rough map for you.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    And where are fruit-bearing trees? (Message from gold: It's fruit-bearing tree. Hey, it's gold berry!)
    Those are trees with the colored ball on the top of it...

Well... there's on way... but it works only inside buildings...
    And that's when ya have huge pokemon (most likely legend) following ya

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back