• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I have question, how the hell do you swap around the sides in the kaputos puzzle, it is extremely hard, and nosgba makes it so much harder (btw im on an emulator)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I have question, how the hell do you swap around the sides in the kaputos puzzle, it is extremely hard, and nosgba makes it so much harder (btw im on an emulator)
    It's not important part of game...
    I didn't try it so I don't know if it's same but here's G/S version

HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Thx 4 trying Ash, as theres 4 you have to do, and you have to spin them around but I dunno what to do. Anyway Unown are a tonne of exp when you are training :).

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Thx 4 trying Ash, as theres 4 you have to do, and you have to spin them around but I dunno what to do. Anyway Unown are a tonne of exp when you are training :).

If you are using no$gba use the computers mouse as the ds stylus and
    double click on the pieces and they will spin some don't move you dont have
    to move them only the ones that move

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    So...

For anyone who's still stumped on Giovanni(probably not anymore though) and is very prone to repeated asking, like I was, Serebii has cracked it.

Check his posts HERE and HERE

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024

you just press it without moving it

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    So where do I find Misty, she's not where she was in the originals..

she is on a hill right of bills house but you need to get the power plant peice back first its not in the water this time by the way

Years
    Mystery Gift

ive preordered SS and i was wondering (and nobodies asked yet) how do you activate mystery gift,
    would it be the same as the original GS. if anyone knows please post will be much appreciated especially with the first event this friday.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ^ Merged with the Questions/Answers thread here.

EDIT: from the words of serebii:
    Oh, never mind, Mystery Gift is available from the get go

Score
    So you just have to get the wifi connection for your ds set up and choose Mystery Gift --> Nintendo Wifi from the game menu screen when you start it up, really - like the other 4th gen games.

Last edited:

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    Evolutionary Stones

Has anyone found any of the stones in the game yet? I have a Nidorina and Eevee that I want to evolve but havn't been able to find any yet?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Has anyone found any of the stones in the game yet? I have a Nidorina and Eevee that I want to evolve but havn't been able to find any yet?
    ^This also merged here.

IDK about moon stones, but for the others, some people will give you their phone number when you battle them, and call you - at times if you visit them when they call you, they may give you a stone. For instance, the Picknicker by the Day Care gives Leaf Stone, boy by the Sudowoodo Fire stones, and a girl in-between Ercuteak (west of it) and Moo Moo Farm thunderstones, from memory. (It's the same as Crystal, really).

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    strange question but is this right

HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

it seems like a strange location for a legendary??? is that where its meant to be?

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    How do you get past the Rocket on the bottom floor of the Radio Tower? (This is when they have taken over the Tower, and the guy is blocking the stairway)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back