• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    You can catch him in the Bug Park above Goldenrod, or at least you could before, haven't tried yet. If you still can, he'll be quite rare.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    what do we have to do after capturing red garados in lake of rage, and after talking to lance,? he flies off somewhere.
    one guy blocks the way to the gym. in mahogany.

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    what do we have to do after capturing red garados in lake of rage, and after talking to lance,? he flies off somewhere.
    one guy blocks the way to the gym. in mahogany.

go in the house up from the gym its a team rocket base lance is in there

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I feel like such a noob ;-;

Where is scyther?
    You can catch him in the Bug Park above Goldenrod, or at least you could before, haven't tried yet. If you still can, he'll be quite rare.
    Yep - just during a Bug-catching contest, is all (which occurs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays). Note this was on my HG where I found it - maybe in SS it's replaced by Pinsor. =/
    wahh, i really need a moonstone. and a leafstone. i currently have 5 badges. any help?
    thanks
    You mum buys moonstones at times - keep checking the delivery boy in the PokeMart and he may bring you one. For me, I got one by Olivine City, but it could be random.
    Leafstone - get the Picknicker'-who's-standing-just-below-the-Day-Care's phonenumber - at times she will call you, and may give you a Leaf Stone when you visit her.

I'm Stumped...
    I Can'y Find the machine part in cerulean Gym For the power plant...
    Does anyone know where it is...?
    Might have to trigger Misty to get there/talk to and battle the Rocket Grunt who is on the Nugget Bridge (i.e. north of the gym).

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Might have to trigger Misty to get there/talk to and battle the Rocket Grunt who is on the Nugget Bridge (i.e. north of the gym).[/QUOTE]

actually once defeating the rocket you go back to the gym and it is hidden in the swimming equipment at the top left of the pool

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ive defeated the red garadose and all that, talked the lance but when i go back to mahogany town a guy wont let me go in! have i forgotten to do somthing?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    If you mean a guy won't let you into the gym, then yes, you've missed something - a big something. =P Go to a house in the north part of Mahogany and watch the fun ensure.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Question 1: where is the Exp. Share in HGSS and how do you get it? (does Elm's Aide give it to you or something?)

Question 2: where is the Move Relearner, and do you need Heartscales to learn a move again? (does HGSS even have one?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    hey, I'm at the olivine light house and I'm stuck
    I know in the original version, you drop down a hole to continue but there is none, can anyone help me?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    ^Are you with Jasmine and Amphy? There's an elevator and a ladder you can use to climb down the lower level.

If you mean how to get to Jasmine and Amphy, on the second last floor there's a door with white light coming from it. Walk through it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2011
    What is the system that appears when you speak to your mother? It appears to be some kind of money depositing feature, but I'm not entirely sure.

Edit: Scratch that, I actually have no earthly idea what it could be.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Question 1: where is the Exp. Share in HGSS and how do you get it? (does Elm's Aide give it to you or something?)
    In the original GSC, giving the RED SCALE to Mr. Pokemon will make him give you an Exp. Share in return. I can't imagine the remakes doing anything too different.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Thanks so much for the help, Apostrophe! :D You're right; he does give it to you in HGSS as well.

Does anyone know how to get to Blackthorn? I have no idea where the Ice Path is (isn't it in Mahogany...? But some old guy is blocking the way).

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
    Years
    I cannot get my Pokewalker to connect with my game.(I am running a patched rom)
    I access the menu and choose the Pokemon I want to send over to the walker, when it shows on the top screen to press the middle button, I do. The face on the walker frowns, indicating it cannot find the signal. I was curious if anyone knew if it was at all possible to use the walker with a rom version at this time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back