• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
Years
  • Top, Top, Bottom, Top and Bottom
    I Dont get it!=PWhere could i do this?
    When you go to the Radio Tower, you'll see at the far right of the first counter there's Whitney talking to a woman. Talk to the woman she's facing and after you say "yes" to answering some questions, answer in that order. You'll hear a confirmation sound after each right answer, and in case you mess up you can try again. After you answer all 5 correctly, you get the Radio Card and can enter Whitney's gym.

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
    Years
  • HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

That's from the old game, but will still work. The big tower thingy? GO there. There will be three people. Talk to the third one, then answer...

Yes, Yes, No, Yes, No, in that order.

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
  • On the topic of Mt. Silver, to get to Red, what HMs do I need to get to him with ease? I know I need Rock Climb since I went in there for a bit to find a Sneasel, but I didn't get too far I think. I ask this because, while I can get Rock Climb somewhere in my main team's movepool, I'm not sure if I'm going to need my HM Slave and I'd rather go in there prepared than have to come out and go back in.

Years
  • On the topic of Mt. Silver, to get to Red, what HMs do I need to get to him with ease? I know I need Rock Climb since I went in there for a bit to find a Sneasel, but I didn't get too far I think. I ask this because, while I can get Rock Climb somewhere in my main team's movepool, I'm not sure if I'm going to need my HM Slave and I'd rather go in there prepared than have to come out and go back in.
    you may need rock smash i think... you won't need anything else though. i was quite surprised at the lack of hm slaving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back