• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Thanks a lot!I really like the new Misty(although she doesn't look like the Misty we know)

It's not really a new look, so I wonder why people are making a deal about it.

She looked like that in GSC, too. :/ Alot can change in three years time.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Dang ...

What does he do besides hold his hat?

not much just swings his hand to the side

oww and the new part of diglets cave

HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hopefully I should be getting my copy of Soul Silver pretty soon and from all the screenies of gyms, cities, battles, sprites ect and the 2nd battle with gym leaders Johto Kanto and elite four AND The battle against Clair and Lance, I cant wait!

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Thanks, Alucus_of_Borg and no problem Jack Corvus I am enjoying this. I've all ready taken some more screen shots but photo bucket is running slow right now so I will put them up later because I have to go meet someone.

Edit: And since I don't want to walk back in the rain yet here are the enxt set of pictures. One thing to note is that the third one on the left on the top row is a picture of the upstairs of Elm's lab:

Last edited:

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I'm really liking these screenshots. I was going to take some, but my game crashed. :(

But wow, I love the game. Everything feels fresh again.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Those are my thoughts exactly. I also think the clock for the Team Rocket wallpaper in the PokeGear looks like a hand timer from TWEWY.
    I'm not too far yet, so I have little to offer in the way of actual screenshots at the moment.

Thumbnail below.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Can someone please take a picture of Route 23? Route 23 didn't really exist in G/S/C, so I would like to know if it's back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    I know, right? I can see a lot of flashcard skins popping up in the near future to reflect these.

I sure as hell want one.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I love these! I can't wait to play the game!

Oh, and can someone please post a picture of Mewtwo following the player?

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • My posting of screens is being put on hold until I figure out why in the world that everytime my emulator crashes I still have a save file but it is never the most recent one.

Back