• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Sea forme Shaymin in the new GSDS games, now that is overdoing it just a bit. You know what I am hoping for though, is that this time with the compatibility of HGSS and DPPt, that they Rotom Forms will be allowed over WiFi.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Water Shaymin would just be too much on my part. Plus a type change or so wouldn't do too wll I would think for it. Anyway, I'm hoping we get news on Kanto soon to see what they've changed there as well, because I'm hoping it isn't as dead as it was in the original GS.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Why anew Shaymin forme though? I mean would it really even be needed?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I believe that you missed Latias and Latios. Besides, we need to make certain that Celebi will be obtainable first.

Latias/Latios could be roaming Pokemon over Kanto ,and Celebi in the Ilex Forest Shrine after you insert the GS Ball. Gamefreak did say that they are not planning to remake the last two generations being 3 and 4, so I think that having the Hoenn legends in it as I said would not be so far fetched. But for all of this to happen, I believe Oak should give you the National Dex prior to taking sail to Kanto. Once you get there, you would have to face higher level trainers, and tougher gym leaders. And since you have the National, then that means you could see various Pokemon from other regions, and then face the brought back Team Magma/Aqua( RSE was in same timeline as RGB) and stop them from assembling the legends to cause havoc and destruction.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    No more Shaymin. ;-; It's overkill at this point. Shaymin was used to advertise Platinum, and it really doesn't have much to do with Johto. It's a Sinnoh legendary, so if a rare legendary is included in HG/SS, I would figure (hope?) that it would actually be a Johto, or maybe a Kanto, legendary.

we definatly need the orange islands
    Games do not equal anime. Anime locations wouldn't be included in the games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I sincerely hope that the Orange Islands are excluded from this game, since they were just filler in the anime anyways, and would serve no real purpose in the game.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The only purpose it was serve is for a tournament like the Battle Frontier. I say the Johto, Kanto, and possibly the Sevii Islands would be good enough. In addition with the Pichu event, there should be a Celebi event to finalize it and things will b looking bright for this game.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wouldn't like a new Shaymin either, it'd just be too much.

Latias and Latios in the Kanto? That really isn't a bad idea actually, but who knows what will happen.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ It is a bit unlikely they might have the legendary birds because of how they are available in the wild in Platinum.

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
    Years
  • Okay.. so we know that theres probably gonna be a white rock in Kanto now, but what about the grass and ice rocks? (the ones used to evolve eevees)

If they added them then i think they'd be in Viridan forest and in the icy part of Johto..

Any thoughts??

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Either they add it in through the Kanto after the National Dex is obtained or we'll have to trade with DPPt to get them. Not really sure as yet how they'll do it though, as there are a lot of different options.

Back