• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

blue

gucci
Years
  • After about 4 New games after not even reaching Kanto!

I'm going to start again right now, maybe this will be my good game!

Planned team something like

Meganium
    Grumpig
    Miltank
    Gengar
    Victreebel
    Steelix

This is different to what I'd normally have and It will most probally change throughout the course of the game!

rippedupmemories

Team Cool Kids
    Years
  • I hope you don't mind the way this is written ^ ^

Mahala was running to Elm's lab, because she was late. She ran in, and said Hi to Elm. "Is...Chikorita...still....available?" Mahala said, panting. "Well, yes. It's the last pokemon." Mahala picked up Chikorita's pokeball. "Chikorita? Do you mind if your name is Hureyo?" Mahala asked Chikorita. "Chiko! Chik!" Chikorita replied, liking the name. "Ok Mahala. Please go see what Mr. Pokemon wanted me up there for. Be careful please!" Elm said. "Ok, I'll get going." Mahala replied, eager to battle with Hureyo and see it's strong and weak points.

So Mahala was off on her journey.
    ^ ^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I just got up to 400 in my National Dex :D I'm almost there!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Right now doing some grinding on my team so I will be ready when ever Celebi comes out and its time to battle Giovanni once more. serebii says that it will come in Feburary 21- March 3rd I think. I hope to get at a game store. its sucks when that is a Monday on Presidents day. Oh well I guess I have to get on Wednesday then when I get out off school.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • So since I beaten Red, I've started to breed a new team to train. I did that when my platinum game was still working.You know ..start pokemon from level 1 and train them all the way up to 100 :) So far I successfully bred an adament sandshrew, but no luck with a male, adament dratini. It keeps giving me random natures and so far all females (bred about 10 so far). It's like my male dratini I'm using to breed is Henry the 8th -_- I also found out the Shiny Raikou was giving out on wi-fi this week! First event pokemon in my game ^_^

Last edited:

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Been raising and swapping out a lot of Pokemon but right now my team is just a lone duo after beating Whitney. I'm training for the 4th gym now and looking for new Pokemon to catch and maybe add to the team.

Team:
    Quilava Lv.28
    Togetic Lv.28

Pokedex:
    Seen:43
    Own:16

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Been slowly working on another save file. Got a kangaskhan from the pokewalker and a murkrow from the safari zone. This time, I'm not trading myself anything from my other cartridges. That and I catch anything I see and don't already have in the dex. A really relaxed run, playing only when I want, a little every few days.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I caught a Seviper in the Safari Zone and evolved my Anorith and Turtwig.

National: 404!

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Just beat Pryce not too long ago for my 7th badge and now I'm headed back to Goldenrod to see what Team Rocket is up to. I've continued my routine of catching and swapping new Pokemon frequently to fill up my Pokedex and to have a lot of strong Pokemon to fall back on at the Battle Frontier.

Team:
    Typhlosion Lv.44
    Vaporeon Lv.42
    Lucario Lv.41
    Togekiss Lv.40
    Murkrow Lv.38

Pokedex:
    Seen: 121
    Own: 57

Gameplay Time: 60:56(I left my game on by mistake)

Years
  • I've recently got back into the swing of things, after being absent of playing for a while. I beat both Blaine and Blue today on HG.

Current team:
    Typhlosion LV60
    Ampharos LV61
    Lapras LV61
    Espeon LV61
    Togekiss LV61
    Ivysaur LV27 (in training)

I plan on switching them up a little, since I've had most of them when I first began playing. I'm in Indigo Plateau right now. I plan on battling Red in a week or so.

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    Um well, last time I was playing my SoulSilver, I was training Kiowa (Oddish) and I turned to talk to her and she found a shiny leaf! I was pretty excited. It's my first one for SS and my second overall.

PhantasyFight

Trainer Phant
    Years
  • Day 1:

- Chose my starter Cyndaquil.

- Fought rival and named him ???

- Fought some trainers and reached Violet City.

Last edited:

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Became champion of Johto today and now I'm making some final preparations to head into Kanto. Since I'm heading to a new region, it calls for I new team so once I won the Pokemon League, I sent all of my Pokemon back to Prof. Elm except Typhlosion. Since then, I've added a Dragonite,Gallade,and Crobat to my team before even taking the ship to Vermilion City. With a strong team of four, I get my ticket and head for the Kanto region.

Team:
    Typhlosion Lv.60
    Dragonite Lv.57
    Crobat Lv.57
    Gallade Lv.52

Pokedex:
    Seen: 193
    Own: 102

Gameplay Time & Current Location:
    67:14 @ Olivine City Port

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • Decided to boot up my copy of SoulSilver today and after some wandering around, I was suddenly reminded of what I was doing when I ran into Suicune's last event before the capture. After flying to the final event, I felt sort of depressed. I hadn't really liked Eusine too much, but I still felt bad that I was capturing his life's dream. But in any case, I captured it with one Master Ball. (I have quite a few on my copy of Pearl, so I always keep a few on hand for legendaries/shinies on all my games.) I also finished up beating all the trainers on the Routes leading from Fuschia to Lavender. Didn't level up my team too much, but then again they are rather high. (They're around level 65).

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Well, lately I've been working on getting all the gym leaders phone numbers since I've already beaten Red and the E4 the 2nd time. Earlier today I decided to start tracking down Latios and to my surprise, I end up running into a shiny one on Route 6. I threw my masterball at it with no hesitation because Latios is what I was saving my masterball for in the first place. Right now I'm training some Pokemon for the battle frontier and still working on completing my Pokedex.

My Party:
    Latios Lv.41
    Charizard Lv.50
    Weavile Lv.46
    Gardevoir Lv.32
    Gyarados Lv.50
    Torterra Lv.39

Pokedex:
    Seen: 250
    Own: 119

Playtime: 75:12

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Last night I traded over all of the pokemon not available in SoulSilver (mostly legendaries) and now my National Dex has 422 :D

<3!

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Got my starter Pokemon, Typhlosion to Lv.100 and in the same day I got my 100th battle tower consecutive win which got me 2 stars on my trainer card. Found five shiny leaves for my Torterra and got it turned into a leaf crown by Lyra which earned me a 3rd star on my trainer card. Added Pryce,Clair,Lt. Surge,Whitney,Brock,Misty,Bugsy and Janine's phone numbers all in one day. Caught a Hipopotas in the safari zone for my 200th Pokemon. And at the moment, I'm taking on the battle factory.

My Party:
    Torterra Lv.55
    Blaziken Lv.55
    Metagross Lv.53
    Pupitar Lv.54
    Flygon Lv.53
    Scizor Lv.56

Pokedex:
    Seen: 313
    Own: 207

Playtime: 84:51

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • I restarted my Heart Gold today... and forgot to transfer over my Jolly Entei with pretty nice EV's to Diamond. ): Oh well, I still have my Modest Glaceon and Adamant Elekid.

Then I decided to be a cheapskate and breed four eggs on Diamond that I really wanted to have early on my team-- Murkrow, Dratini, Phanphy, and Stunky. I started with a male Cyndaquil.

Three hours on my game, and I'm still just outside Cherrygrove trying to train them up.

Current Team
    Carlisle, Cyndaquil: Male, Level 10
    Marie, Murkrow: Female, Level 10
    Smucky, Stunky: Female, Level 10
    Paul, Phanphy: Male, Level 10
    Cassie: Dratini, Female, Level 10

Off to the next city now I suppose!

Back