• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heated and Shocking Secrets....?

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    How the hell do you get to know Nintendo? IM some japanese guy and he just happens to be the creator of pokemon? O.o

Hey man, here's 8000 yen, just gimme the next pokemon names, that's all. Nobody's gonna get in trouble or nothing if you show me the Zigzagoon evo...

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Hey man, here's 8000 yen, just gimme the next pokemon names, that's all. Nobody's gonna get in trouble or nothing if you show me the Zigzagoon evo...

HA HA. I want to bribe Nintendo. Although 8,000 Zenie would seem like pennies to their multi-billion corporation.

Stupid people with more money >.<

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Make it like, a million of some new, online currency.
    "Heyyy, I'm startin an ebay competitor, I can give you 1 mil in credits"

.Brendan

Years
  • *Lousy Serebii*
    But hey im not going to start pestering them

Please Please Give us it *Knees Down* Preety please

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Yeah, just like PPN has contact with Nintendo, I believe they said that Nintendo was even going to fund their little competition they are having.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • GameCube and Wii discs spin in the disc drive of their system in the opposite direction that a normal CD or DVD spins in a plain disc drive. On top of that, Wii discs are encrypted, and the discs that have been ripped to ISO format aren't openable in any disc-reading program.

So, that idea's shot. Sorry. :(

it's still possible, like i said, there are TONS of geniouses out there, and think about how simple it would be (for them) to just reverse the mechanism that turns the disk, letting it read the disk. Some one could actaully make a program to made the disk turn in the opposite direction and then read it, then give disks incryption, from there, i'd expect it'd be pretty simple, send it off to a disk correctional facility and have them inscribe new codes into the disk, and send it back to you, my dad works in computers, when i read your post, i asked him about it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2019
    The GameCube ISOs were ripped and distributed, and the same with the Wii discs. I assume that someone has managed to figure this out. Now, I'm not sure on the whole legality aspect, but morally I don't have any problems with obtaining an ISO someone else ripped of a game that I own.

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I was going to write a horrible, flaming post earlier @Chibay, but then I remembered I'm a nice person. And that I wouldn't have meant it anyways.

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Something like, that's a silly idea. Who told you that, a baboon?
    But then I realized that anyone could make that mistake, and it wouldn't help anything.

Back