• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    oh, by the way, do u happen to know where i can get pokemon center tilesets???

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    i have one

here it is. Um yea i gotta remember where i got it......i might rip one later with more stuff in it like the network center and stuff so for the time beign i have this one um yea......

Wow i really have trouble with that loli guess i better write it down when i find it lol

Last edited:

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Have a prob with tile sets

So take a look at this picture(wasnt made by me)

but my prob is the tile set how to solve the white colours I mean there are lots of white cours on the tileset and when I am using them they are black in the game

but u can see it isnt black in this picture
    how to do it?

SO TAKE A LOOK ON IT PLEASE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Its because you just copyed and pasted your tilesets into the folder you need to go to the resources manger and add your chipsets from there

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Webmaster Tyler said:
    Its because you just copyed and pasted your tilesets into the folder you need to go to the resources manger and add your chipsets from there

Oh well this tileset was allready saved in the RPG MAKER XP so i musnt do anything with RESOURCE MANEGER it should work without I changed anything there

so anyone else who can say it to me?

[dark dragon] u also know that tileset shoudnt changed anything u saw in the picture that still like how it was saved

and u know i dont have any other programss btw. PAINT

EDIT: Oh well I found it my self
    All have to do is to change the mode from BOTTOM LAYER to middle layer or top layer
    and it works
    by the way an example(just for when someone asked that again that should help him): u put grasson the map and changed the mode to middle layer and put on the same position flower it woudnt replace it

there will be grass and flower at same position:classic:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    the pokemon center sprite is all blue, and i cant get the blue out! i need new pokemon center sprites

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay you rellay need to learn how to use RMXP
    you have to use the resource import thing in RMXP(icon 22)then import that set into the tileset section and changet he transparent color to that blue tahts around everything.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    ??? I'm not using RMXP i'm using the starter kit. one more thing
    Can u tell me how to make the texts in game visible? and do u happen to know where there are poke mart sprites???

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay the starter kit is RMXP.....and as for the text you need to add the file in the starter kit's folder to the font folder in Windows wich can be found by going to my computer, local disk (C), then WINDOWS and look for font and paste it in there.

and i have a pokemon mart tileset too and agian i really cant remember where i got that so just give NIntendo credit and if someone tells you its there just give them credit....and tell me so i can give them credit too...

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    if you dont do liek i told you in my last post before the one with the mart....yes

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay when....well first you need to go to the 22nd icon on the like menu thing (it should be right to the right of the database one) scroll down to tileset. then click Import and a box that lets you search for all of you images should pop up. look for the tilesets i gave you then click open. a box should pop up that has the tileset in it click the blue that you want to be transparent with both the left and the right mouse buttons and click okay. and it should make it so that the blue is gone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    How do you make someone give you a pokemon, then after that you can't have another one from him?

I'm trying to make my Prof. give me a pokemon then after he's given me one he won't give me another.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Can someone tell me how can i change the main character in the game? in the pokemon starter kit is misty (girl) or wall (boy) and i want to know how to change it?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay this one is kinda hard...you have to go to the room (in the mapeditor) where the event for the boy/girl choice is at find the event with the codeing in it for then whole boy/girl choice thing. follow the comments in the event coding...

idk if im specifice ehough so if not ask adn i get a better answer

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    oh, and how can i decide where the characxter is gonna apear, becouse when i start the game it already apears in the town, and to chose if it is a boy or a girl i have to go inside a house. how can i change this???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back