• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadey

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    i recently downloaded rpg maker xp
    so i downloaded the rpg maker xp starter kit..
    when i hit play no text shows up whatsoever, i'm not sure why.

&whenever i try to play demos of games made with rpg maker xp, no text shows up.

so it's pretty confusing not knowing what i'm doing& i don't understand why none of the text works, so if anyone has any clues...i'd appreciate that very much :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Dashiel said:
    What game maker are you using?

RMXP

jadey said:
    i recently downloaded rpg maker xp
    so i downloaded the rpg maker xp starter kit..
    when i hit play no text shows up whatsoever, i'm not sure why.

&whenever i try to play demos of games made with rpg maker xp, no text shows up.

so it's pretty confusing not knowing what i'm doing& i don't understand why none of the text works, so if anyone has any clues...i'd appreciate that very much

Are you sure that you're using the legal version of RMXP?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    forget my last question!

New question: in RM2K3, how do you take a screenshot of the game?

jadey

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    rpgxp help!

@ Micklo - i got rpgxp off of download.com. it's a 30 day trial, so i'm pretty sure it's legal..

@ Illusion Gaming - thanks, i just forgot to move the file!

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ashandmisty: just push print (right next to F12) and then open paint and click paste and there you have it.

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    please can someone help me i have just gotten a new computer and i havent got rpg maker on it if anyone knows where i can get it please let me know thankyou all

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    does anyone have any dragon warrior and dragon quest stuff for Rm2k3?

RaveGamer

The Raving Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    I was wondering if someone knows a place where they have maps of the cities from G/S/C? I need it them for a remake I'm working on.

(PS: If you could also recommend what map sizes I should use for them that would help too, I'm using RMXP with a FireRed chipset ;))

I've also got another problem, RPG Maker 2003 doesn't seem to wanna show text so I really can't do anything right now. I would post a screenshot but I'm under 15 posts so yeah...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    How can I make a simple window that says the name of a town? Like in FR/LG/R/S/E witout making pictures for them?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    You can't really change the font in Rm2k3 as far as I know. If you want to, you'd have to edit some config files in your game's folder. Then use a program to make a custom installer that would automatically install the right font into the Windows/Fonts folder for people downloading games.

I've never tried it myself.

Sorry for the double post.

Can someone give me chipsets for G/S/C in the GBA style for Rm2k3? I see them in GSC remakes but I don't know where to get them. I tried converting the parts of the RMXP GSC chipset, but I couldn't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaveGamer

The Raving Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    VinceIP said:
    Sorry for the double post.

Can someone give me chipsets for G/S/C in the GBA style for Rm2k3? I see them in GSC remakes but I don't know where to get them. I tried converting the parts of the RMXP GSC chipset, but I couldn't do it.
    Just edit your post if your gonna add more information like I did. And check the resources thread, it's bound to be in there ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I looked all over the resources thread. I found recolors of GBC graphics, but I'm looking for 3rd-gen style. I'll look harder.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    Mooshykris said:
    I have a big problem! In RMXP, I suddenly can't tin't the screen anymore!!!

I had the same issue. Are you using the StaterKit? If so, we can appearantly choose to be able to tint the screen or have the anti-lag script.

Or so I have been told...

VinceIP said:

People mostly just use the FRLG graphics and slightly recolor them as far as I know...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    rebellee1187 said:
    I had the same issue. Are you using the StaterKit? If so, we can appearantly choose to be able to tint the screen or have the anti-lag script.

Or so I have been told...

Meaning?

I don't get it. Do I have to remove the Anti-Lag Script?

What will removing it do?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    les_2212 said:
    please can someone help me i have just gotten a new computer and i havent got rpg maker on it if anyone knows where i can get it please let me know thankyou all

We cannot give you links to the full versions of RM2K3,RM2K or RM95 since they are illigally translated. If you want XP you will have to pay for it or get the Trial version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back