• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    oh, alright, I guess I will re-look over the rules and see what I did wrong then.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    sketch said:
    Oh,sorry.I mean scripting.I need to find a fighting game maker with not too much scripting.
    ya game maker would work just go to google and search game maker.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Dashiel said:
    I think that they moniter threads in there now. So it must mean that your thread dident meet the posting standards.

I just tried it 15 minutes ago and it isn't showing up, does it just take a long time to post?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    They review your thread to see if it has all the stuff needed (screenshots, description, etc).

It WILL appear if it is ok ^^

~Azura.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    you sure? because I reviewed ALL OF THE RULES and made sure my topic was pretty much perfectly done, and it still didn't show up!

EDIT: NVM it did

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Hy guys!
    I'm making a pokemon game and I need I tileset:
    The tileset from the restaurant in kanto or another....

Trainer of Belossoms

Years
  • I'm looking for a 8 way walking script for in rmxp + a images with the way i should put the images on it. If any one hase this please share it :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    since no one has offered to help me with my charsets I guess ill try to work on them myself...can someone tell me how to make charsets, please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Using the exteradude starter kit how do you sort items into groups instead of them all going in
    the ITEMS bag.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Thanks! I was goibng to ask you about them anyway, cause you had them in your game, but you already provided them, so........

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    All I need is information on how to make charsets and tilesets..that's all I need..not to be rude but I thought this was a HELP thread...jus sayin

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Pandoras_Angel - just open paint and start spriting or look for templates and just fell them up. or you can search for spriting tutorials on how to make tilesets or characters like for coloring or customs :).

ok well does anyone have any character set that has a cape, pokemon style.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back