• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I'm a bit lost when it comes to scripting, and I need to edit a script or two for my new project. I'm trying to change the storage system a bit, as well as the way the Pokemon Center healing process works. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please let me know.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
now with this when i go to test challenge an npc
anim009.jpg

Years
I get this error when trying to run the game;

Script 'PokeBattle_Trainer' line 91: NameError occurred

uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer:: PBSpecies

my line 91 of PokeBattle_Trainer looks like this:

for i in 0..PBSpecies.getCount

I haven't intentionally touched the scripts.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I'm looking for help for my TSP. (Top Secret Project)

I'm not revealing anything about it publicly, though. I'll PM you the details if you wish to apply. (PM to apply)

I need a MIDI Editor/writer who can do music for the game.
I also need somebody who can do overworld sprites.
Also, I'd like to have somebody on hand who can rip various things from roms when needed. (Though, this will only be occasional)

Years
I'm getting this again:

---------------------------
Pokémon: ONM Edition
Exception: TypeError

Compiler:2183:in `clone'

Compiler:2183:in `pbCompilePokemonData'

Compiler:2175:in `pbEachFileSection'

Compiler:1974:in `pbEachFileSectionEx'

Compiler:1936:in `each_line'

Compiler:1936:in `pbEachFileSectionEx'

Compiler:1974:in `pbEachFileSection'

Compiler:2175:in `pbCompilePokemonData'

Compiler:2173:in `open'

Compiler:2173:in `pbCompilePokemonData'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2010
Um since this is the help thread Um...well anyway. I'm a scripter(not great)I was wondering if there are any tutorials that can make me better at it?

DE5PA1R

Intermediate Developer
Years
Does anyone know of a move editor to edit the moves in a Pokemon GBA ROM?

I want to edit the moves themselves, so, for example, I could make growl do 30 damage and have 30 PP.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I'm looking for help for my TSP. (Top Secret Project)

I'm not revealing anything about it publicly, though. I'll PM you the details if you wish to apply. (PM to apply)

I need a MIDI Editor/writer who can do music for the game.
I also need somebody who can do overworld sprites.
Also, I'd like to have somebody on hand who can rip various things from roms when needed. (Though, this will only be occasional)
I think it's a wrong section. This is where you met problem and ask for a solution, not recruiting member into your team.

Um since this is the help thread Um...well anyway. I'm a scripter(not great)I was wondering if there are any tutorials that can make me better at it?
There is a lot. You can search in any of this forum.
www.rmxp.org/forums

or

www.creationasylum.net

Hope you get an positive result.

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
okay, i need somes helps (sozzy, i are have bad engrish lol)
inhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=40024 poccil's starter kit, i see that the tilesets are a a size of x2 the original. this is fine and all, but i was looking at some games and found them to be in the real size, the kind you see as 1 halve the map zoom. i was wandering if you can veiw like this in game, but with all events like it too, EXCEPT noted ones (i.e doors, ayesyesyes, player, anonono) but the player also moves with the shrunken tiles.
i know i could simply halve the size of the tilesets, but i found it a pain in the A$$ to event and then the player moves too big a movenent for it to really matter.
helps?

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
i get an error when i try open the menu (ill post the exact one up a bit later though, its on another computer)

instead, i have 5 more solvable questions related to poccil's starter kit;
1) hot the hell do i make new trainers?! ive tried messing with the trainers.DAT, but its all in some weired hashes and symbols.
2)how can i set MORE that 1 male and female main characters?
3) Or, if possable, can i set them with the actors in the database?
4)in the Enhanced Starter kit, you can set the pokeball throw animations in the database, is this possable with poccil's starter kit?
5)if i can, can i set animations for trainers aswell?

Den

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2009
When I try to open a project on RPGMakerXP I get message saying "Failed to Load Actor Data" How do I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back