• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hey there, I need the fly animation from Pokemon Ruby, if that isn't too much hassle. Thanks. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    I remember seeing a huge pack of Diamond and Pearl Tilesets, Autotiles and the like
    But I can't find it anywhere
    Does anyone know where it is? And just to clear things up,
    I'm not talking about Kyledoves tilesets

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    I remember seeing a huge pack of Diamond and Pearl Tilesets, Autotiles and the like
    But I can't find it anywhere
    Does anyone know where it is? And just to clear things up,
    I'm not talking about Kyledoves tilesets

U]Resources
    [/U]- 800+ Character Sets!
    - All D/P Music
    - All R/S Music
    - All G/S Music
    - All FR/LG Music
    - All Colosseum Music
    - All XD Music (Coming soon).
    - All 493 Pokemon Cries
    - All Arceus Forms
    - All Platinum Sprites (Front, Back, and Shiny)
    - Complete Johto and Kanto Tilesets + Others
    - Sinnoh Tilesets!

QUOTEY LINK!
    (can't post links, grumble grumble grumble)

Years
  • If anyone has the FRLG MIDI's from 4thGenMatt's resource thread, could you please upload them? I desperately need them for the game I'm working on.
    Thanks. (The main reason I'm asking is because the website that the FRLG MIDI's are linking to is down and has been for quite a few months).

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Whenever I try giving someone more than one item by using this;
    5.times do
    $PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(
    PBItems::POKEBALL
    )
    end

I always come up with this error;

Script 'Interpreter' line 277: RuntimeError occurred.
    Script error within event 35, map 14 (Pallet Town):
    (eval):3:in `pbExecuteScript'uninitialized constant PBItems::POKEBALL
    Interpreter:238:in `pbExecuteScript'
    (eval):1:in `times'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1650:in `eval'
    Interpreter:238:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1650:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:190:in `update'
    Interpreter:104:in `loop'
    Interpreter:195:in `update'

What does this mean and how can I fix this?
    I assume you've only tried this action for the Poké Ball, yes? If you have a quick look in the "items.txt" PBS file, you'll see that the internal name for that item is "POKeBALL" (with a small "e").

There are a few tricks with these internal names, one of which is that an "é" in the item name is replaced with a lower case "e" in the internal name. Spaces are generally also removed, as are apostrophes (e.g. "FARFETCHD") and periods (e.g. "MR_MIME", which is also an exception for the space thing, but "MIMEJR" isn't), and the genders are represented as "NIDORANmA" and "NIDORANfE".

Yes, all those examples were pokémon, but that's the kind of thing that happens with internal names. I'll also say that these are likely not absolute rules, and exceptions probably exist somewhere ("MIMEJR" is one, as mentioned above). When in doubt, look it up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    Hey im making an rpg... with rmxp.... anyway you know how threads like pokemon scarlet, uranium, amethyst... have awesome css, like teamplte thingys??/ i wanna know how i can post one like that (make one also) in a vbulliten forum, My freinds..... Please reply a.s.a.p

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    hehe, okay, ive tried and failed tbh, i need Jesse and James overworld sprites, now i tried re-coloring some from red-blue-and yellow versions, (because i am no spriter i cant create them from scratch), and they just look stupid!
    This is actually the same with Ash (been trying to recolor an overworld char with a hat, but it also looks stupid)
    Also need Richie (again, tried re-coloring, sorry i really do suck at drawing my own)

Can anyone help and give me a link to any of these or draw them for me, i give credit, but i have tried doing them myself before asking.

Please help

Cail

Pokemon Faith Owner
    Years
  • Hi im new i realy need help spriting some charachters for my new game pokemon faith.

Thanks to anyone the helps

and a spot in the credits for my game.

PM me for the charcters

If anyone is willing to help me with my pokemon game i've already made the pokemon and most of the character i just really need someone to help me script or a tut the can help.

I'm using RMXP

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am willing to help people by making user support bars for their games.
    If you need one feel free to contact me.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Ah... I don't know if this is the place to put this, but there really isn't a better place, so. <_<;

I need ideas for new HMs. Currently I just need two or three new ones. I can't give out specifics publicly because I don't want my ideas stolen, but if you think you might be able to help please PM me and I can give you the criteria. Thanks!

EDIT: All due credit will be given, of course. XB Just having trouble thinking right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    i'm new to this editing stuff lol . and i wanna know how i can add a trade into the game. can i do it with a program like advancemap?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    need help, how do you change the battle back graphic of the main character, the guy works, but the girl doesn't? i've got the back where she starts the battle holding the Pokéball, but the one's where she throws it, don't work, where do i place them and name them etc.?

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • Okay, I searched through the thread and found nada.

So, here's a request:

Does anybody know if the attack sound effects from gen3/4 ever have been ripped?
    If they have, could someone give me a link?

Cause I don't feel like spending 3 days ripping sound effects using Sappy =____=

Thanks~ in Advance.

//44tim44

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • .... I think in http:/www.pe2k.com you might find it....

And I have a request...(To any Music Composer)

If they could make or find, becuase i have been searching and can't find it...

A remix fusion of the FR/LG And D/P/P Battle theme...?

Years
  • This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but how do you link different maps together in RMXP? Whenever I turn off fade for "Transfer Player", it never seems to work. I can't seem to find any tutorials on the subject.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but how do you link different maps together in RMXP? Whenever I turn off fade for "Transfer Player", it never seems to work. I can't seem to find any tutorials on the subject.

If you are using pokemon essentials, there is a nifty editor. Inside the menu click on visual editor, and there you will be able to put the maps together by simply using your mouse.

Years
  • Oh neat, thanks. I forgot to look in the editor provided.

Just for the record, has anyone written any tutorials for, well, anything? The only one in the tuts forum is for region mapping (which is great, by the way) and I was wondering if I'm looking in the right place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back