• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotFallen

Hunter of Darkness
Years
Hey guys thought it was loading but it didnt. I still cant get it to run. Oh well guess I won't be making that chulip game. Guess I'll go straight to my other project muhahahaha

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Hey, i need pokemon cries. but i need then in wave format because believe it or not im working on something in rm2k and it only supports wave files, i have them in mp3 formate but does anyone have them in wave format or know how i can convert the ones i have into wave formate. please help....

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
'Kay. First, I apologize for the thread. I wasn't aware this was for technical problems too, but that seems to be the case.

I need help! A power surge rebooted my PC... but it also corrupted the mapinfos file of my fangame! The maps themselves seem undamaged, but I need help finding a way to recover the mapinfos file or convert them to using a new one!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
'Kay. First, I apologize for the thread. I wasn't aware this was for technical problems too, but that seems to be the case.

I need help! A power surge rebooted my PC... but it also corrupted the mapinfos file of my fangame! The maps themselves seem undamaged, but I need help finding a way to recover the mapinfos file or convert them to using a new one!

Start a new project, make the same amount of maps that are currently in your corrupt project(doesnt matter about the size or tileset etc). Save it and close RMXP, go into the new projects data folder and copy the MapInfos.rxdata file and paste it into your corrupt project's data folder overwriting the corrupt MapInfos file. By using this method you will have to rename all your maps to the way they were since that was all stored in the MapInfos file. I hope that works for you.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
I'd like to know something about RMXP. How do I put something before the title screen with "New Game", etc?

For example, if I want to put a screen that says "2007 Nintendo", then it changes to the title of the game, then to "Made with RMXP", then the title screen appears and says "Press Enter", so you see the thing with "New Game", etc. only after you press enter.

I've seen those kind of things in many games, but I have no idea on how to do that.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Um...Ok.

I am looking for two things:
1. A guide on how to use that mmorpg game maker software(to make pokemon games)
I think it is called Eclipse.
2.The codings for the pokemon systems for that software.

Pls and Thank you?!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Visual BAsic? Whats that? And if itss a book, I will never get it.I live in Singapore.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
Eh, sorry Dude. I guess you wouldn't be able to make an awesome Pokemon mmorpg without getting to know the coding yourself, and doing it yourself. Because the community there doesn't really like people who make Pokemon games. But if you had a pretty big team, and weren't a noob at the stuff. They might help you out. Visual Basic is a programming language, it is used to make stuff like games on computers. But C++ another programming language is more used because more people like it. And just to make sure that i don't get a warning because idon't know if this is exactly ok, dose anyone know where i can find d/p looking games? When they will come out? How to make them? How complicated the scripting might be? How large of a team would i need to make a game?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
As said thousand times before, DP looking games are not close to be started/finished because the lack of resources available, which is due to the lack of DS emulators available.
How good the game will be doesn't depend on your team's size, but the ability and devotion you have with the game.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
ok...is there somewhere I can download the Visual Basic?

Cause Mooshykris is working on one of my gaming plots.But this game, I wanna try out myself.

Anyone willing to help pls pm me!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I can link you to it directly but that would be pointless. I suggest you use google or some other search engine. I did a search for 'Visual Basic' and the first site gave me a link to the program(the first site was Visual Basic's home page...). try that. I found Visual Basic rather simple to learn.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I have a problem people. You when we enter in a certain place in Pokemon Games? It says on top left of the screen ex: Azalea Town. How do we put that in a RPG Maker XP Pokemon game?

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Um....I have given up the idea of a MMORPG(no longer original) but anyone know where I can go for a guide to Pokemon Game making in RMXP?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back