• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
Years
  • Does anyone know where I can find some tutorials for making NPC's follow PC's and PC's following NPC's? I plan on making an intro cutscene to my game...

I'm using RMXP if that helps...

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
    Years
  • RMXP Totorials Needed

I Am Here To Request A RPG Maker XP Tutorial. So If Some One Could Post A Link....
    Thanks In Advance!;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2008
    Make it so you can play your games online

i'm sorry if this post is in the wrong spot

but is there a way to make it so that you can play your own Rpg maker xp pokemon games online with other people?

P.S. if you don't uderstand my post please read it slowly

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Sphere

Ok I really would like to learn this but at the sphere community they won't help me at all and second theres not many good docs..

So if anyone is willing to help it'd be great!

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Dude, Sphere is one of the easiest Game Making program there is, the Language is like a redone coded Javascript.

Years
  • My friend got it working, and its pretty neat. Although.. I think your better off coding your own online game. A little easier, but more time consuming.

-Krobe

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Dude, Sphere is one of the easiest Game Making program there is, the Language is like a redone coded Javascript.

I know how to use it, never learned the language. I'm just asking if someone can teach me the redone javascript language.

Dude, Sphere is one of the easiest Game Making program there is, the Language is like a redone coded Javascript.

I know how to use it, never learned the language. I'm just asking if someone can teach me the redone javascript language.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    ok has anyone ever found any pokemon tiles that would work well for a vertical rock face instead of the sloped ones that you usually get?

Sizzle3003

Cows = Cool :O
    Years
  • Need Help (O_O)

I dunno if this is the right forum to post it in, but its the only one I could find, does anyone know where I can find the pokemon ruby/sapphire door charactersets, ive looked everyone and can't find em, only thing i've found are knockoff doors that are way to big.

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
    Years
  • Starter Kit

I dunno if this is the right forum to post it in, but its the only one I could find, does anyone know where I can find the pokemon ruby/sapphire door charactersets, ive looked everyone and can't find em, only thing i've found are knockoff doors that are way to big.

I'm Almost Certain That They Have Them In Flameguru's Pokemon Starter Kit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    Error Msg Plz Help

Dnt care if you consider this a N00bish question, I would just like help if anyone would spare me some :)

I get this error msg when running my game. This msg only appears when I enter onto one map in particular, or if i start the game with the StartingPosition on that map.

Here is the error screenshot:

Help & Request Thread

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Does anyone have wavs of the second and third generation pokémon cries? The first and 4th generations are in the resources thread in this forum, but it would be handy to have them all...

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks, you truely are a saviour. My java pokemon project can now continue...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back