• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
    Years
    Hmm... Does anyone know any good places to download Pokemon game special effects, like that sound you get when you pick up an item ball in the games?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Sorry to post again but please does anybody know how to stop and event from repeating itself in rpg maker 2003

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    This is an urgent request. I need a tileset for the Silph Co. Building, for RM2k3, please if you have one could you post it in the Resources thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    This is gonna be a very... unusual request, probably.

Im hoping someone can rip a part of the first Pokémon episode (highest quality possible) in AVI format? (the part where Ho-Oh appears)

I just need that tiny part. (with fade in and fade out)

That'd be a great help.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    Um a Little help please?

Ok I am using Blizzy's starter kit for my game but every time I try to add text I test it and nothing comes up.Could someone please explain to me how to do this?

Why Wont Anyone Post?(that was not typed in anger but in question)

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I keep getting the rgss-rtp Standard not found error message. i have rm2k3 installed on my comp. am i still missing a program or did the game maker forget to include something?

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    how can i change sprites cuz when i try and change the sprites it says it is too smal but it is the correct size.i really need to know how to put it cuz then i can begin my hack

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    how do i install the tiles into rpg maker???

i have rpg maker 2003 and i need help puting the pokemon starter kit thing into it as a tile if you no how please tell me thanks

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    When you download the starer kit, open the folder up after extracting and then click on "Game" it should load RPG Maker with teh start kit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2007
    Okay, two things:

1. Use Poccil's Starter Kit, it is a COMPLETE Pokemon Starter Kit.
    2. If you continue to use Blizzy's you need to copy PokemonRS the font to your fonts folder.

Hope I could help. =]

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Does anyone know how to make an event from repeating itself in rm2k3

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    Does anyone know how to make an event from repeating itself in rm2k3
    You have it on autorun, correct? (If not, I'll answer below) Just have the event delete itself.

For non-autorun events, simply have the event set a switch to "on" at the end of processing, and create a new page with that switch as a condition.

Also, for the other two people asking questions about RPG Maker 2003, here's my answer:

RPG Maker 2003 is NOT RPG Maker XP. RGSS RTP is a part of RPG Maker XP. Also, the starter kits were made with RPG Maker XP. For those of you who replied without that simple answer (Especially the one who referenced Poccil's Starter Kit), read the entire post before replying.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    What do you mean by making it delete itself like erase event?Oh and how to I get something in a message to say the persons name that they input.Example:Max received Oran berry.

EDIT:It doesn't work still here this is what I have put down.
    Help & Request Thread

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    how can i change sprites cuz when i try and change the sprites it says it is too smal but it is the correct size.i really need to know how to put it cuz then i can begin my hack
    This is not a ROM HACK SECTION!!!!

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
    Years
    Characters for Pokemon

Hello, I'm making a Pokemon game using Poccil's pokemon starter kit, I have mostly what I need but I would like someone to make or send me or show me where to get an RPG Maker character set of team rocket Jessie and James> Who ever helps me out, I will be greatly appriecated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back