• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "So what is your power, Mr.snooper?" "I'm glad you asked, I can form with anything exept for people.For example see the grass?" Mr.Snooper then started to turn green. "Now I can use plants like Ms.Alice, or I can form with the air, fire, or water." "Wow that's a pretty cool power, so what are you going to teach us?" "I am going to teach you how to use your powers to dodge things." "Oh so your going to teach us how to use or powers for things other than offence, cool." Jason turns back at the school and stares."Where is everyone?"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Haru ran outside, up to the teacher as he explained his powers. "Well, dont you want to know ours?" He said, stopping short of them, kinozuki floating uneasily behind him. "I dont trust this man....his aura is all off..." she said uneasily. "Maybe its just one of his powers or something...." Haru muttered under his breath to her, his collar hiding his mouth so it looked as though he hadnt said anything. "I dont know haru...." she said, recoiling slightly as the techer's gaze passed over where she was floating.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Well I am interested in your powers but i'm suposed to start class at this time so i guess it's just you two.Ok I am your teacher Mr.Snooper and to start the class you both must dodge something unexpected, so fallow me to were you will take the obsticle course." After walking a little bit Jason had a vision."Huh" Just then a vine shot up infront of Jason."I knew it." Jason then used his power to force the vine attack the teacher "You'l have to do better than that Mr.snooper." Then another vine shot up and aimed at Haru."Watch out Haru."

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    I layed down on my bed and quickly fell asleep since i havent had a good sleep in over 3 days. A little while later, i woke up with a start whgen i heard an announcement telling everyone to go to there second class. crap, i slept through my first class! i thought. I hurried towards my next class, which was outside, as fast as i could. Unfortunatley, I still got there late. Out of breath, i said "Im sorry im late, i kinda overslept." Im in big trouble i thought.

SilverTail

Years
    "Heh, childs play" he said as the vine reversed back at the teacher, him unable to controll it. "Jason, call me mirror" He said. Kinozuki was shocked. "Haru! this is not like you! Letting someone call you a nickname?" she exclaimed, staring at him incrediously. "Its ok kinozuki, I can trust him" He muttered so jason couldnt hear him, even if he could trust him, he couldnt find out about kinozuki. "I understand Haru" She said smiling, looking over at jason. "Now...where was I?" He thought, directing the vines at the teacher and wrapping him in a coccoon, his head exposed.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Oh hellow, mike, yes you are late but it's still the first day so i'l let you off easy today." Geting wraped in the vines he gets a smirk.Mr.snooper then turned red The vine fell to peices as fire bursted out from the teacher's hands."Just as expected."Now for the dodging." The teacher turned brown and put his hands on the ground.Sharp parts of earth then sprouted out at the three kids."Jason backfliped out of the way of the first one, then another one came at him while he was in the air.Jason used his power to break off the sharp part of the earth and threw it at the teacher.Then Jason landed on the ground.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    Wow im lucky im not in trouble i thought. the teacher sent sharp parts of earth at us. i activated my power, covering my body in metal. the earth spikes glanced right off me, but they still hurt a bit. This guy is powerful. jason was able to dodge the spikes, and threw some of the spikes back at the teacher telekeneticly. I pulled one of the spikes out of the ground using my super strength and threw it at the teacher as well.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Mr.Snooper then turned invisible, taking the form of wind to dodge the sharp parts of earth.He then re appeared."You are both good but I don't think your good enough to beat me." He then turned to metal, then formed fire around him, then finally creating giant rock hands. "Lets see how you deal with this." Mr.Snooper then made a fist with the earth hand and aimed it at Jason and Mike. Jason stopped the giant earth hand with his telekinesis, then threw the teacher to the side."Yes well I think we can take you." The teacher then laughed "Why don't you look on your cloths first." Jason looked down at his shirt and saw that he was covered with seeds.Mr.Snooper then made the seeds grow creating a cacoon.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Viz had arrived late to school, and considering how fast she was, that was a big suprise. She'd already been scolded over and over again by teachers she'd passed in the hall. 'Oh great! Can't they get off my back already? It was a mistake! They really need to chill out!' Viz thought as she walked with Schoocha, chingilying down the hall to her class. She'd already missed quite a lot of it.

As Viz walked into the classroom, she saw a spikes of rockes come crashing right at her. She easily dodged it and ran over to the other side of the room. Schoocha getting hit a little bit on the foot. He whimpered and ran over to her. Viz checked him out and yelled at the guys in the room. "Hey! Do you mind? You hit my dog!" She got up and pushed her white-blonde bangs out of her face, looking at the 3 boys in the room.

~~~~~
    Sorry for the late post! I didn't check!

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Ah, another late student." Mr.Snooper then made a fire ball and tossed it at Viz. Jason charged his psychic energy and blasted out of the cocoon like plant.Jason then used telekinesis to stop the fireball from hitting Viz then threw it back at the teacher. "You cant keep me in a cocoon, oh and sorry about hitting you dog." "Hmm, you are skilled but this isn't over until another couple of minutes.then class will end." "Man this guy won't give up.uh, Viz right?Ok well Viz lets hurry up and beat him so we can get back to our dorm rooms."

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    Another person had shown up. at least im not the only one who's late i thought. Mr.Snooper said we only had a few minutes left in class, so we'll have to end this fast. I chargec in preparing to punch Mr. Snooper, however expecting him to dodge, which he did, so i slammed my fist as hard as i could into the ground, creating a small tremor, which broke the ground where Mr. Snooper would land> I expected him to trip and fall, then id hit him again, but i had a slight feeling it wouldnt be that easy.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Mr.Snooper then fell but was caught by a plant."Ok class, i'm sorry but class is now over."Oh man." Jason was disappointed but was also tired and headed back to his dorm room."See you guys tomorrow."Jason got up to his room and jumped onto his bed but he couldn't sleep.*I can't believe i'm here, I used to be an outcast, but here i'm normal.* He whispered.* I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me.He then got up and looked out the window and looked at the night sky.\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ "Wha- what the, another flash vision.......Save the cheerleader save the _____,What happened here?" Jason then ignored the vision and finally went to sleep.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Vis exsepted Jason's abology. "That's okay, he souldn't have brought him to this class any ways." Vis precared to attack, but before she could do anything, the teacher said class was over. "Ah man! I was to late!" She ficked up Schoocha and helped him walk. They walked to their dorm and sat down and relaxed. Schoocha jumped up onto the bed and curled up next to Vis. She pet him and layed down. "Well I got off to a good start didn't I?" Vis gave Schoocha all his food and un packed. She changed into her PJ's and fell right to sleep.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    I was quite diappointed that the class ended before we could beat mr. Snooper, but theres always next time. I headed to my room and layed in my bed for a while, thinking about today. I finally felt like there was a place i belonged. I couldnt wait to see what would happen tomorrow. Even with the nap i had this morning, i fell asleep quite quickly, eargly awaiting the next day.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Hye, i've been lookign for an RP to join lately, so i hope this can be accepted!

Character Sheet:
    Name: Ace
    Appearence: Yellow spiked hair. Fairly lean/thin and fiarly talla s well. Skin was pale white, slightly tanned. His appendages were lonegr than usaul and his body appears to eb limped and lifeless most of the time. Ace wears A Yellow shirt but the shoulders adn arm part of the shirt is black, as wella s a large lightning-shaped.. shape (lol XD) that is of the colour black. Yellow shorts reaching just below his knees that have black stripes going down the middle of the sides. Beneath his Tshirt starting at his shoulders are bandages that cover his whole arm and cover most of his palm and end where the fingers start. Wears one sweat band on each arm reading "CSS Warriors" and are a green and gold coloured, inside are blades that can be summoned at will. Wears Yellow thin socks that reach up PAST his knees (going upwards) with blacak runnign shoes. Face is liek the most of his body, slimish, with a small nose and mouth with black eyes.

Power: Lighting, duh XD lol srryz Well, he can clearly move really fast due to his powerrs. Using friction and heat, eh can create static which he can turn into lightning by focusing his energy.

History: Ace lived with 2 parents an older brother and an older sister. They weren't rich, nor were they poor. Ace adn his older brother ahd gotten along well, but Ace was never fond of the rets of his family. Ace was a quiet person who loved to play basketball and listen to msuic. One day, Ace was playing basketball (as he plaeyd for his highschool team) and was playing his brother, when they decided that "next point wins" Ace ahd the ball adn he felt somethign awkward fill into hsi legs,a dn when he tried to run by hsi brother and do a layup, he did it so fast, he almost barfed when doen running. Eversicne, his family has made them mroe distant from Ace as they were before.

Other: Ace lieks to listen to msuic, adn when he listens to music he likes, he tends to do ALOT better in fights, but when he hears msuic he hates, he tends to do worse.

Pet: Kimichi the all-seeing bat. After living for a while together, Kimichi and Ace had disocvered an awkward way of communicating together. Kimichi uses it's Ultrasonic waves to see things and sense them from a distance, this is all normal about the bat, the "super" thing is, Kimichi can sense the strength of someone as well as recognize their powers.

I hope this is good enuff!!

"Accepted, just make sure you take time to make sure you spell words correctly."--Korinku
    Well, here it is,a s you said yourself, its accepted! XD

EDIT: Well i guess i'll post now then XD

IC: I walked up to the academy the next morning, i hadn't really cared for the fact that i was a day late. I walked up to the lady at the front desk, i nodded and said "Hey, what room number am i in?" I murmured, i didn't like to talk much and i wanted to head to a class, as i waoke up only half an hour ago. The lady responded pleasently woth "Oh, all the infor ation you need is on this paper, well you are??" She stopped herself from hadning out the possibly wrong papers, then i quickyl glanced at them adn saw the papers titled "Ace" i snatched them ever-so quickly. said "thanks" adn looked inside the folder. A couple of appers fell out, some had an odd aroma to them, it was kidn of awkward, and Kimichi definitely didn't liek the smell of it. I put them abck in order abd looked at the evry first sheet saying my room was 14, awkward, i thought since i ehard all the otehr rooms were on the higher end of the academy. I enetred my room, it was fairly large, 2 desks, 2 computers, 2 beds, "not to shabby for a 1 eprson bedroom" i chuckled. I didn't mind making the odd joke. I looked down at the classes i missed, the first one was with Dr.Kazekui in room 12, only a few doors down, and the next oen appeared to eb an otuisde session. I noticed on the papers that foir the first day, the classes were only a couple minutes long, so i figured that it was just to know the etachers, and meet our fellow students. I relaized that my mornign class was ahead of the other mornign class, and dropped my backpack on the groudna s Kimichi flew adn latched onto my shoudler as we walked to to the room that was a few doors down. I rmembered the name 'Kazekui' i thought, maybe he can use windish powers? i thought. I stepped in the door way that carried a small breeze as i entered the room. I saw a man, he seemd like a really good fighter. I walked in and said "Sorry i wasn't here yesterday, i didn't really feel liek comign no the first day, tends to eb too awkward for me." i sadi and sat down on one of only 2 desks in the room, i figured there were only me adn another kid in this class. "It's ok, the other kid missed his or her class yesterday as well, don't feel sorry, weel, sicne were hear, woudl you midn teeeling me your power young one?" I sighed and said "Well, i'm fast, adn can do soem fancy things wiht static electricity, making lighting, that sorta stuff, eh?" i sighed. "Well, what can you do, sir?" as i didn't forget my manners. "Well, as you probably figured, i can control wind, like so" He summoned a mini tornado that fiddled with the lgihts at the top of them room. I didn't bring my papers as i figured it was an academy to learn powers, not to take notes. "Cool" i said as i cracked my fingers, i decided to show him what i could do, "Well, Kazekui sir, i like to use my powers in unicene, sicne the faster i go, the greater the friction, i can't control my static powers tthough, i have my speed down-pact" i said, i ahd figured my speed was fine. My speed was like teleporting practically, except i ahd asthma, not soemthing to eb proud of, but at the speed i go, it ahrdly afefcts me, plus I had medicatrion for it. I quickly zoomed aroudn the room, collecting staic electricty in my hand, the turned it into a ball of small bluish coloured lightning, i was about to use the ball of lightning to cancel the mini tornado, but the power failed and a shot of pain went through my right arm and i collapsed to the ground. "See, i can't control my lightnign quite yet." as i gasped.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason woke up and began to stretch.I think i'l go to my first class, even though it doesn't start for another couple of hours I thought.Jason started toward his newest class, Mr.Moris.Jason then looked at the class's room number "Hmm, lets see, room 023." Jason then started to walk down the stairs looking for the class. "Ok there's 026....024...oh here we go, room 023." Jason opened the door and walked in.He noticed that there was no desk, the room was white and there was no one in there."This must be the wrong room." Jason then herd a voice coming from the top of the room, that seemed to go high up "No, your Jason right?" "Yes, and who exactly am I talking to?" Then, flying down from a secret room near the sealing came Mr.Moris "Your next teacher of course, and your pretty early." "Uh yea I felt like coming early, is that bad?" "Oh no, it's fine.I just hope you don't fall asleep during this class." "Well, what do you teach?" "Well, i'm going to teach you to use your powers for offense." "Wouldn't we need to be outside to do offense stuff?" "No, not in here." "Huh, why is that?" "This room creates different forms and if they hit you it will seem real but it won't be." "Wow, that is cool." "Well, would you like to give it a try?" "Sure!" Mr.Moris then left to the secret room again and pushed different buttons.Then suddenly a person appeared in front of Jason.The person then aimed a punch a Jason.Jason grabbed the person's arm and tossed him to the ground.The person then disappeared."Hey, thats it?" "I don't want you to be wore out when class starts, so I put it on simple lvl." "Oh man." "Just wait for the others, class starts in about thirty minutes." Wow, time flys. I thought.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    I woke up late again the next morning. wow i should get an alarm clock i thought. I looked at my classes for today and saw my first class was in room 23 with Mr. Moris in 15 minutes. "Wow i'd better hurry up" i said to my pet rats. I quickly fed them and gave them water, and hurried towards my class. I got there with only 5 minutes to spare, and saw that only jason was there. 'Hey, jason" i said. "Whats with the small class sizes, eh? Do you know what we're doing today?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason was standing waitong for people to start coming and then saw that Mike had shown up. "Oh hey mike, I don't know why there aren't that many people here. well Mr.Moris said that he is gunna teach us to use our powers for offence, trust me it is realy cool, he let me give it a liitle test drive." I wonder what his power is? I thought. "Hey, Mr.moris, what is your power?" Mr.Moris came over to the two students "I can stretch my body to any length." "Wow thats preety cool.Man I hope that some of the othes come, I want to start this class, it seems cool." "Well Jason we will be starting very soon, so get ready, you too Mike."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason was standing waiting for people to start coming and then saw that Mike had shown up. "Oh hey mike, I don't know why there aren't that many people here. well Mr.Moris said that he is gunna teach us to use our powers for offense, trust me it is really cool, he let me give it a Little test drive." I wonder what his power is? I thought. "Hey, Mr.moris, what is your power?" Mr.Moris came over to the two students "I can stretch my body to any length." "Wow thats pretty cool.Man I hope that some of the others come, I want to start this class, it seems cool." "Well Jason we will be starting very soon, so get ready, you too Mike."

SilverTail

Years
    Haru walked into the classroom with only a few seconds to spare, but didnt seem to hear the bell. "What's this about stretching?" He asked. Stretching was a 'primitive' power in his eyes. To haru, there were 3 types of powers, primitive, spiritual, and energy. Haru himself had bolth spiritual AND enery powers, his spirit abilities and his ability to reflect powers. "Haru, is there any way I could help?" Kinozuki asked, slmiling warmly as she stood next to him. "I don't know yet...better not try anything though, don't wanna give you away just yet" He said quietly so only kinozuki could hear him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back