• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    "Ya, i guess thats my ability, but not all of it" i sadi with a short sigh, then headed through the doorway, turned aroudn and said "My name is Ace, and ncie to meet you, Viz.". I looked around the hallway taking in all of the different designs on the wall, they seemed awkward in a way, i had wondered why. But i shoved that to the abck of my mind, adn turned back around adn decided to ask Viz a quesiton, "Yo Viz, i was wondering, do you think you might be able to handle casting lightning by using your speed? I know, it soudns farfetched, but i can do that, and i am wondering if it is part of my power, well it is, but i am wondering if you can use it to, if so, you can fight a lot mroe dynamically, adn can deal mroe damage in fewer blows. I analyzed your fighting style, you just bombared your enemy with kciks and punches, which deal elss damage, adn can be quite tiring. Casting lightning to increase damage can, well, help you some plenty! There is a problem though, i am yet to be able to fully master it, in fact, ive injured my good arm a little while ago by trying it." I sighed again and tunred away needing one thing left to say, "Oh and, if you are interested in this, please join me in room 012, its just 2 rooms down from mine. Well bye, adn i hope to see you there, oh and eys the time, duh, meet me there in ohhh lets say, one hour?" And with that, i walked down the hall towards my room which wasn't too far off.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    "Hi! It's nice to meet you Ace!" 'Lightning?!' Viz had a puzzled look on her face and looked down at Schoocha. She looked back up at Ace. "Um.. I'm not sure if I can or not. I've never actually tried." Viz shrugged her shoulders. 'My fighting's not very effective huh?' Viz got a little mad, but decided against it. 'He's just trying to help me.' "Thanx for the help!" She said as she started to walk off toward her room. "I'll think about it!" Viz yelled as she walked off. Schoocha walked beside Viz.
    Viz layed down on her bed. She sighed as her muscles were finally able to relax. As she lay there, Schoocha jumped up on her and knocked the air out of her. "Oh man dog! You've got to way a ton! No more bacon bits for you!" Viz laughed as she pushed him off onto her legs. She lay there thinking about going to the room with Ace. She sat up and looked at Schoocha. "You think I should go?" Viz inqiured of Schooch. He lay there, turning his head from side to side. She smiled and got up. "Fine! Then we go!"
    Viz walked down the hall, not in much of hurry to get anywhere. She still had about 20 minutes before she had to meet Ace. Schoocha walked along happily with his tail wagging. They passed other kids in the hall, most of them practicing their abilities. 'There are so many kids here!' Viz passed a room with the door about quarter of a way open. She couldn't help herself, she looked to see who's room it was. Haru was laying down on his bed, probably sleeping. She looked around the room and saw a gigantic spider. Viz stepped a few paces back as she saw it. When she came back from her scare she looked again and noticed the spider was being fed, but no one was there. 'Whoa! Dejavu all over again!' Viz had done enough snooping and continued to walk the crowded halls. "You'd figure that they'd all be sleeping after all the work." She said looking down at Schoocha, he looked back up and wagged his tail. Viz arrived at room 012 and stopped, not really wanting to go in. She looked at the door with a bit of worried look on her face. Here at this school, you never knew what would happen. She looked down at Schoocha and they both walked through the big door.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason had just woken up from his nap when he picked up his paper that seemed to have fallen off his bed.He wanted to see if there was anything he missed."hmm.....free time, it says this is time for kids to just mess around and have a good time, cool." Jason then jumped out of his bed and headed down stairs to the café that seemed to be on the main floor.Once he got there he got himself a soda and sat at one of the tables.He then looked at some of the others that were there and he saw them talking and showing off thier powers.Jason looked at his paper again and saw that we have the rest of the day to our selves.After finishing his soda, Jason headed to Mr.Moris's class room to trian.As he walked through the hallway he saw kids having fun, then Jason finaly got to the right room and opened the door."Mr.Moris, are you in here?" "Ah hello, Jason, what brings you here?" "Oh I was woundering if you would let me train in here." "Sorry but i'm only allowed to creat the holograms during class." "Oh alright." As Jason walked out of the class he had a bored look on his face."I have the whole day to myslef and I have nothing to do.Might as well sleep some more."Jason then headed back to his room.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Haru stirred in his sleep, sitting up just as viz left the room. "Kinozuki, was someone here just now?" He asked, looking over at her as she fed the overly large black widow. "Yes, that girl from your last class was here....I think she may have seen me feeding fang." she said, hanging her head "I am sorry" "Its ok kinozuki, I asked you to feed fang, and you were just doing that, heh, best put her back though, we dont need her going off and killing anyone" He said, laughing and smilng at the ghostly maid. "Of cource master haru" she said, smilng and picking up the spider, putting her back inside her webbing case. "Kinozuki, do you think you can do me one more favor?" He asked, looking up. "Of cource!" she said, smiling happily. "You can appear to others while inside a mirror, correct?" He asked."Yes..." She said slowly, looking uneasy. "Can you go to the girl who was in here's room and ask her to see me? I dont know where it is and I'm kind of tired from that class..." He said "If shes not in her room try and find a way of communicating with her, other than her dog, It's connection to her is too strong for you to overcome, strong as you are." he said. She nodded and floated off through the walls, blushing and averting her eyes as she passed through a room where a boy was changing into other clothes, and again as she entered a room where a boy and girl were making out. She entered Viz's room but did not see her, following the small trail of energy she had left behind, following her to the room and looking around for a mirror or some other way to communicate with her.

Dark Night

Years
    Viz slid down the wall and sat with a thump on the floor. She was tired and sore. Schoocha came rushing too her and dropped right next to her as well. She started to pet him and relax. "Looks like we might be here for a little while boy." She said as she glanced over at the door. "He was the one who told me to meet him here in an hour." Viz sighed and decided to go get hot cocoa at the Cafe. "I'll be right back boy!" She opended the door and raced off to the cafe. She passed kids in the hallways and almost knocked just about all of them down. When she reached the cafe on the main level she slowed down and caught her breathe. She got her hot cocoa and was able to snag a bone for Schoocha. As she raced back to the room, hopeing that Ace hadn't already gotten there, she almost spilt the scolding cocoa all over herself.

While Viz had left, Schoocha just sat there lying down. All of a sudden, he sensed somthing enter the room. He started to bark, not knowing what it was, only knew that it was different. If it was here to harm Viz, he was going to make sure that it's mission didn't succed. As Viz entered the room, Schoocha was barking and snarling. "What's up with you boy? Are you okay?" She asked worried. As she sat down waiting for Ace, drinking her cocoa, Schoocha kept glanceing around. Viz could swear she was being watched. 'This school is just to creepy. There's just something wrong with this school!

Ullion

Years
    I was already in the classroom with my morning teacher, who allowed me to train in his room. A few minutes later, i noticed Viz had appeared with cocoa and that her do staretd to bark rapidly. I appeared out of the shadows adn closed my eyes slowly and said, "Oh, hey Viz. Glad you could come. I hope you can use electricity along with your powers, it could help you alot in fights, not that your good already. It is just that, well a person needs more than just speed, punches and kciks in their arsenal of fighting. Take that spirit kid for an example, he ahd some sort of an ivisiable friend fighting for him, as well as fighting melee-ish AND used energy to create blades from his hands." I quivered when i ahd felt soem strange essence in the room, besides my teacher. "Anyways, to get what i am about to teach you" I stopped and put my hand in one of my pcokets and grabbed a steel rod, it was approximetly a foot long and around a cm in diameter. I tossed it over to her. "Ok, the easiest way i beileve to do this is to run around, try at max speed first, adn when you create sparks from the friction, try to use your supernatural body force (Chi) to gather and mold the sparks together, and fuse it with your Chi and create lighting. That rod will help you do it, because it has a small point, so all you need to do is focus your Chi there, and if you have the power to, you can create lighting, to extend that steel rod adn amke it quite the fatal weapon." I gave a slight grin as to that technqiue can be quite deadly, ironically enough, i still couldn't use it that well. "Here, let me show you how you can do it." I slipped a blade out from my sweatband on my right wrist, and let my arm limp down to the floor, so the blade was in constant conatct with the ground, i then began to speed up, and sparks started to appear and i gathered them with ym Chi, and a blue-lightning form appeared at the end of the rod, and used my Chi (which took the shape of an aura around me, adn should for everyone with powers and was the colour of a bright neon yellow) to extend the blade and blue lighting blade appeared from my own, i raced up to the wall and smashed it. The room was covered in dust, and when the dust cloud appeared, the whole wall was shattered, but freakishy in seconds, the wall repaired itself. "Freaky" i murmurred. Then collapsed, as now, my good arm was slightly paralyzed, i kewn using a ligthing technqiue twice in oen morningwould be dangerous. "Well, it's your turn Vizzy" I gasped, adn slid down and panetd for air.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As Json laid down on his bed he began to get bored so he got up and dicided to walk around the outside of the school.Walking down the stairs he noticed A huge cloud of dust coming from Ace's room, so Jason raced to the door and as he walked in he could barly see. "Is anyone in here and if so are you alright?" Jason asked.Jason then tried to telekineses to read someone's mind in the room.He senced two people Viz and Ace. "Viz, Ace are you two ok, whats going on, it's so dusty in here." Jason then tried to focus all of his energy on the dust particles and seperated them, thus cleaning the air making it easier to see. "Are you two alright?"

EDITE:OOC:Sorry killer_Swift :P XDDDD all fixed

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    OOC: Psst im not mike XD je m'appelle Ace!!
    EDIT: Its aight, oh and btw, u fergot to fix the second line! XD but ye, its aight... me n mike are friends in RL so dun worry

Dark Night

Years
    "Nice save!" Viz told him. "No, it's okay, I completly understand. Besides, something besides fighting with my body would be a blessing! I'm soo sore!" She smiled and motioned for Schoocha to just relax.

Viz took the pole that Ace had given her. 'Alright! Let's go!' She gripped the pole in her hands and raced as fast as she possibaly could. She could feel somting starting. Maybe it was the lightning. Viz stopped as she saw Ace take out a blade and do practically what he told her to do. She decided to watch him, figureing she could learn from him, and she needed a break, she was tired. As she saw the wall break down then reapear, she jumped back a little. She recuparated from her shock to notice that Ace was hurt. She jumped up, and rushed to him. "Are you alright?" She asked with a worried look on her face. Schoocha came up to him and started licking his face. Viz looked down and saw his arm, it looked pretty limp. "I think we should get your arm checked out." She got up and helped Ace get to his feet.

Ullion

Years
    "Heh, thanks guys, I'm fine, it has happened before, i am kind of used to it, i just need to now practice it without the recoil part, oh adn don't worry about the effects on you, it tends to kick in after your second try or so, afetr the first one, it will be just a shot of pain." I stood back up with my ahdn gimped, i tapped my sweatband and the balde went back into it, "Well, your turn!" i sadi, and noticed Jason behind her in the doorway, "Oh ya, we aight man! Just training, midn to join us, although, you can't really perform the technqieu were using, concerning, well, me adn Viz have the same power, unlike you, your telekinetic, as i have noitced, adn say, how d'you know my name? Last time i checked, we have just met? Wow, i guess you really are a psycho, i mean, umm well ya that iskidan what i meant" I said with a faint smile. My good arm was still loose, feeling started to climb back into it. I was glad for my studies of static electricity etc; when i was younger. I closed my eyes adn sat down, to observe Viz's attempt.

SilverTail

Years
    ((this post is completely kinozuki))

Kinozuki was startled by schoocha's sudden barking. "I am not here to harm you" She said, bending down and petting him, knowing animals with a spirit connection could see her. "I just wanted to tell your friend something, my master haru wishes to see her" She said, smiling warmly at the dog, scratching his chin. "Now I just have to find a way to talk to her without telling these others...." She muttered, 'sitting down' and resting her head on her hand, sighing quietly and thinking. "I could possess you for a little....but that might do something...Ive never possesed a spirit animal..." she said "But theres a mirror.....maybe I could just appear to her? Or maybe I could enter her subconciess...no....I can only do that when they sleep....I dont know what to do....do you have any ideas schoocha?" She blinked down at the dog, smiling warmly and scratching behind his ear.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason looked at the dog that seemed to be acting strange.Hmm, whats going on? Jason though.Then Jason tried to sense for another living presence in the room, thinking that Haru might be here. "Nope...wait...what the? just then Jason couldn't do what he was doing anymore for some reason. "What was that, um guys I think i'm gunna go, uh see ya." Jason then left the room with a confused look on his face and headed outside.Once He was outside, Jason headed toward the beach.Jason looked around and saw some kids that controlled water were body surfing.Jason then tried to use telekinesis to control water and it actually worked. "Cool...oh hey I know." Jason then headed back to Ace's room still holding the water.Once he got to his room he said "Guys I know how I can help." Jason then pored the water onto the pole."Water conducts electricity right so that should help."

Dark Night

Years
    "Good to know you're alright!" Viz said as she saw him sit down. 'Okay! My turn.' She took in a deep breathe and gripped the pole in her hand. Right when she was about to start, Jason came in the room. He was saying something about water and electricity. Viz shrugged and allowed him to cover the pole with the water. "Okay...." She took the pole and raced around, going as fast as her tired muscles would let her. Viz ran and ran, the pole was getting some sparks. She tried to do what Ace had told her and used her Chi. A blue lightning started to appear and she jumped up into the air, when she came down she hit the floor with the rod. It wasn't as big or as powerful as Ace's had been, but it was start. As the rod hit the ground, both her arm had a searing pain shoot right threw them. She dropped the pole and fell to the floor, cradling her arms. Schoocha came racing toward her, he looked at her worringly. "I'm alright boy! Don't worry!" He came up and rubbed his snout against her face.

Schoocha sat by as he watched Viz run with some kind of pole. He looked back at the floating thing that was talking to him. He knew she had asked him a question and when she scratched his ear, his tail happily swung from side to side like a pendulum. He just sat there, enjoying the ear scratching. It's not like he could talk to her, he couldn't even talk to his master. When he saw Viz fall to the ground, holding her arms, he raced toward her. He nuzzled her and then thought of something. Maybe he could somehow show his master that there was a spirit in the room. He started barking, and nuzzleing Viz, pointing his nose to where the spirit was.

"What's wrong with you Schooch? You've never acted this way before." Viz was able to get up and she sat down next to Ace. "Sorry about him, I don't know what's up with him today." She sat down and pet Schooch, scratching his ear. He was quite once she started to do that. "So how'd I do for my first try?"

SilverTail

Years
    Kinozkui sighed "It was a nice try boy....." She said, trying to think of a new way to communicate with her. "I could possess one of the boys.....I think....but I'd still have to get her away...and he'd rememberit.....this is hopeless..." she sighed, looking over at them and wondering what to do next. She could not communicate with her with the mirrior in the room due to the others in the room that seemed to be coming more rapidly. An idea struck her. "Schoocha, maybe if you brought her back to your room I could talk to her?" She asked, gliding over and petting him, smiling wamrly at him.

Dark Night

Years
    Viz sat next to Ace catching her breathe. When she went to get up, she could barely move her muscles. "Aw man! I'm soo sore!" She said as she sat back down. Schoocha was looking off toward another direction again. He had quite his weird actions and was sitting there staring off into space. "I'm sorry guys! I've really got to go rest this body. I can barely move!" She smiled at them as she left. Schoocha trotting beside her, his bells jingling. Viz turned back and added. "Thanks for the training Ace! And thanks for the help Jason!" She smiled and left. "We should continue to train!" She yelled back.

Viz walked slowly and carefully, trying not to use her muscles more than she needed. Kids were crowding the hallways. Viz some that were playing with fire, making objects out of the fire. Another group of kids were playing tag while they were flying. She had to duck once so she wouldn't get hit. Schoocha happily trotted along, wagging his long tail, his bells ringing throughout the halls. When Viz reached her room, she practically stumbled right into it. She layed down on her bed, sighing as she was finally able to just lay down and relax, not having to move her body at all. Schoocha jumped up onto the bed, rocking it. Viz groaned a bit but then just stayed quite. Schoocha lay right next to her, his head on her stomach. Viz lay there, quite and asleep, dreaming of being on a brillantly green soccer feild, stopping the best player of the other team from scoreing a goal.

Ullion

Years
    I noitced everyone left. "Umm Jason, before you leave, as a sugegstion, you shouldn't have added water onto the pole. It amplified the recoil no her, i noitced ehr msucles tensed up mreo then it should have, even if it was her very first try. As you can see, that was my second try of the day, and it was only my aarm that got paralyzed." I sighed. Adn decided to continue why, "The reason for that is well, like you said, water conducts electricity. And so when she sent her Chi into the point on the pol,e it created lighting, which was water covered. From that, the lighting was amplified, as well as the recoil, another main reason why there is recoil ni the first palce is ebcause both me adsn Viz used metal objects, me a blade and Viz using a pole, the electricity would also klead abck to us. Thus causing damage, and sicne I'm assumign your reading my midn righyt now, it can ahppen too, even without metallic objects. Mainly because you, yourslef are made up of ~(Approximately)70% water, which conducts electricity, not to emntion we are in contact with the actual lighting as well. See now? I didn't say before because i wasn't sure if my theory on that was correct or not, and Viz also tried it out before i could warn her. Oh well, what's done is done." I walked out of them room thanking Mr. Kazekui for lending me the room for the little while, in which eh was standingin the shadows for sometime. I decided to rest my body for som etime, so i went back to my room, which was only two doors down, and raced to ym backpack. Luckily i did bring pen and paper, but i didn't think it was needed, until now. I scribbeled a quick table with 3 columns: Name, Power and Skill. name and Power are self-explanitory, and skill just meant how well the person ahs mastered their power. First; Name - Viz, Power - Super Speed, Skill - 7.5/10. Next: Name - Jason, Power - Telekentics, Skill - 8/10. Name - Haru, Power - Spirit techniques, 'invisable fighting friend?' i thought. Skill - 8.5/10. Name - Unknown, Power - ???, skill - ??? I sighed as i couldn't fill the last one. The person appeared well-buiilt and strong, i had figure dit was something along the lines of super strength, but i didn't want to mis-analyze anything. I put the pen adn paper done and went on the computer and went on a system and created a fancy door-poster showing whose room it was. It read, "Ace" (of course) in a deep-bolded font and then The whole background was a sheer-neon yellow colour. In a smaller font below it read 'Double-Room, Anyone is Welcome'. I hung it up on the door i and walked inside my room adn flopped myself on the bed on the right side of the room. I sighed and realized what i could do, i tapped numerous times on the wall, and Kimichi woke up from sleep, and made a series of screeches, we kept on talkign until Kimichi had left the room. The basic conversation was me askign him if he could search out The unknown person, Viz, Jason, and Haru, as i needed Kimichi to tell me their real skill level, as well as there specific powers etc. Kimichi first headed off towards room 901.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Oops sorry dude." Jason then headed off to his room. "Having the whole day off is kinda boring." As Jason reached his room, he opened the door and laid on his bed.Jason then used his telekinesis to pick up a pencil that he had in his bag, then he started to draw him and all the others like they were a team of super heroes. Hmm, I haven't really mastered levitating yet, maby I should practice it some more. Jason thought as he got up and got to the middle of the room. "OK lets see, focus my telekinetic energy on the outside of my body." Jason then started to levitate.He then started to move around in the air doing back flips and other stunts. "Wow, this is really cool!" Then, suddenly he fell to the ground. "Huh, what the heck happened?My telekinetic powers must have been interrupted by something." Jason then tried to sense for a person or a creature that might be near or in the room.He then looked toward the wall. "A bat, eh thats it, oh well now that I know what it is, maby I can still levitate." Jason then tried again.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    OOC: wow im far behind.

IC: I was having alot of fun here. Fighting people was one of my favouritest activities at home, and I'm actually allowed to do it here. Mr. Moris had been gradually increasing the difficultly level throughiut class. I was having no difficulty even at the max level of the simulator. No one seemed to be having very much trouble. For a bunch of kids, everyone seemed to have very developed powers. After class, I headed back to my room. Man i hate being in a one person room. Maybe ill move to somewhere else. After a quick nap, I decided to get a bit more training done. I looked around for a gym or weight room, and I eventually found one. Not may people were there thought. I guess there arent many super strength people here. I feel special. I decided to train without my power today, as even without it i was pretty strong. After a quick workout out session, i headed back to my room. I played withmy rats for a few minutes, then decided to train a bit more. I got out my custom made punching bag, with a steel bag and securing cables, and set it up. I turned on my power and started. After a few hundred punches and kicks, I accidently missed the punching bag. My super strong punch slammed straight into the wall, and at a corner too. Half of both walls were knocked out. Crap. I quickly got out of there with my stuff and my rats before the ceiling came down. I ran down to the front desk to tell them, and asked them if there were and other rooms available. They told me many rooms on the first floor were open, so i headed there. I scanned the rooms for an empty one, when I saw one kids room, that ace guy who had the speed and lightning creating powerd. He had a sign on it saying he was welcoming any roomates, so i knocked on the door, and without waiting, i openned it. "Hey Ace. I dont think we've actually been formally introduce. My names Mike, and i was wondering if i could join u in this room. You see, i kind of, um, broke mine."

SilverTail

Years
    Kinozuki appeared in her mirror after she fell asleep. "Miss, miss, would you please wake up?" she said, standing patiently in the mirror and waiting for her to wake up.

"Where is kinozuki..." Haru though, sitting on his bed, it had been over an hour and he was getting sleepy. He continued to sit, wondering where she was as he sat there, getting slightly worried. Since kinozuki was a ghost it usualy did not take her that long to do favors, able to glide through walls and floors to find things for him, but this was much more complicated, he had asked her to talk to someone who did not have the ability to see spirits, so he guessed it was normal that she had not returned.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: The First Paragraph is Kimichi, in her first person.

IC: I entered through the doorway and noticed the kid had detected me. He seemed to ignore me though, which did not matter. as my job was just to discover his powers adn how developed they are. I decided to begin my work. I took 3 screeches to find the 3 necessary things i needed. All 3 were the same as Ace written down. I arranged the frequences of my ultrasonic schreeches hopign he wouldn't notice what i was doing. The waves went through him, hit the wall and bounced abck towards where i am, and i recieved my information. His name was Jason, as Ace already knew, and another thing Ace was right about, Jason has Telekentic powers, as he can detect people, or animals such as myself, he can create barriers, move items without making phsyical contact, read minds, and deal psychological damage to people using his telekensis. His skill at all of these was, well, amazing. Ace ahd slightly underestimated him, then again, maybe eh didn't as he rarely under or overestimates his opponents, or friends. He seems to always want to know as much as possible about everyone he knows. My waves read that his skill level was nearly 9 out of 10, according to Ace's scale. After recieving the information i needed, i headed back to Ace's room to deliver the information, along the way i noitced a room being smashed to bits, man these humans really need to control themselves. By the time i reached Ace's room i noticed another kid wa sin there, then i noitced the sign he out up while i was away, "Oh boy" i thought. I quickly flapped over to him and talked to him in our tappign sequences, not even the psycho kid couldn't decifer it.

OOC: Now for Ace.

IC: I noitced the unknown kid had entered my room. "Perfect" i murmurred, as i could get more of a close-up on his powers and skill. I welcomed him in and showed him around. The place was divded by a wall, everything was the same on the other side, almost symmetrical. I really got the vibe from him that he relied on phsyical techniques to win. "Well, sicne your ehre, just to let you know, everything you need is on the left side fo the room, sorry mate, but i took the right side. There is a bed, computer, T.V., Fridge, Toatser, Over/Stove and well, everything you have abck at a normal house. I decided to spend a bit of money here, i wanetd a really good room, and well, i got it. "Well, i assume you have the rest of the day off don't ya? Well, i am extremely exhausted, i ahd well, pulled off a big technqiue, which tends to ahve..welll... recoil, major recoil. I need to rest, but i suggest you go down to room 012 which is just 2 rooms down from here, the teahcer's anme is Mr. Kazekui, he is a pretty good etacher, adn opens his room to us when we like to train. He only has 1 class this semester, which so far is just me, I'm waiting for a new arrival which has the same class. Oh, and if you do plan on going there, i tell you, you'll eb surprised, the room isn't what you think. Believe me, oh and don't worry about breaking the walls there, you may eb strong.. but well, i'll let you check it out." I laughed faintly. I seemed to eb a bit more optimistic adn kinder then suual. I needed soemtime alone. I decided to sleep and rested up, ressting my bosdy for supper, oh and eveneing training.

OOC: I'll be Mr. Kazekui, if you plan on goin go to his room for training.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back