• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "Hey..uhh...I never did get your name..viz right?" He said, "And yes, my name is haru" He added to the newcomer. 'This is going to be a very strange day....' he thought to himself."Im here master haru!" kinozuki yelled, gliding through several people and making them shudder with cold. "I cant wait, we might get to meet new spirits!" she said eagerly, hugging him which made it look like his shirt was folding unnaturaly to the others if they noticed. "Yea...lets go" he said, barely audible so only maybe viz could hear him.

When they got to the ruins haru saw jason run ahead. "Thats not the best of ideas." He said, running up and throwing an arm infront of jason. he pushed jason back a few paces and stepped back aslo, creating his 'spirit blade' and clipping what appeared to be a wire a few feet infront of them, two large logs swinging down and slamming together. "Booby traps" He stated "you had this planned, didnt you?" he said, turning back to look at the teachers.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    The teacher looked at Haru. "What are you talking about, Haru, do you think we made that happen?We haven't even been here before." Said Ms.Alice.Jason looked confused and spoke up "Hey why are you blaming them, why would they want to hurt us and besides even if they did do this, i'm sure it would be part of some test.Right, Mr.Snooper?" Mr.Snooper looked at Jason "Oh of corse....if we did do that." Mr.Kyle turned invisible and pushed Mr.Snopper a little bit. "I mean why on earth would we want to hurt you, we are her to teach and help you." "See Haru, they didn't do this, it was probably from ancient times.Now come on lets get to the castle." Jason then rushed to the castle but this time sensing for more booby traps just incase.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I was tailing along, jumping from tree to tree, deciding to take the high road instead, to avoid any unnessary boobytraps. Ironically, i noitced Jason was close to tripping one himself, adn to think he was psychic. I sighed and jumped along and noticed the castle remains. The material used to make it was rotting away, with the green moss covering all the sides, fallen trees all around, i had assumed there were many more traps. I noitced an oddness in Mr.Snoopers little talk about 'not setting the traps' and saw how the other teacher went invisable and nudged him. I thanked my great observation skills. I had become severly suspicious of these people, if they did set traps to 'test' us, why wouldn't they admit it? I couldn't tell anyone else of my thoughts because the other teachers were there, and could most likely hear me. There was a chance of running up there with super speed, and getting Viz to run a ways back with me so i coudl explain stuff to her, but that would amke them suspicious of me catching on. I sighed and amitted the fact i couldn't do much, yet. I looked abck at Mr. Kazekui 'Could he be resposible for these traps too?' I jumped down to walk alongisde with the others. We wondered pass the birdge and up to the castle doors. I was about to try adn open them, then i stopped remembering about the traps, i turned aroudn adn said, "Hey, if you teachers havn't explored here yet either, then why don't you have the honours of opening it for the first time in a mellenium?" I said trying to hide my suspicious voice. I walked back adn let oen of the teachers open it, hoping letting them get hit by the trap. 'Oh no' i thought, 'What if they fall into their own trap to make it seem they didn't know it was there?' I gasped. Then an idea popped in my head, well, to tell everyone else about my suspicions. I tapped Jason's shoulders and pointed at my head, hoping he'd understand what i was trying to mean.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I totally forgot to tell you my name." Viz said as she looked at Haru.
    As they got to the ruins. Viz looked on at the beauty of the ruins. Even though they weren't all in tact, it was still pretty. Viz looked down at Schoocha. He always loved these kind of trips. New things to sniff and smell. Viz looked up as she hear Haru yelling at the teachers. 'What's he yelling about?' The teachers fully denied they had nothing to do with it. 'What a way to ruin a fantastic trip.' She rolled her eyes and walked up to Haru and Jason. "Come on guys! Lets have fun!" She said as she through her arms up in the air. Viz ran throughout the ruins, triggereing boobytraps and norrowly avoiding them. As Viz went to meet back up with the rest of the group she hadn't noticed the hole that was right in front of her. When Viz saw it, she wasn't able to aviod it. She fell down the hole 10 ft. She screamed when she landed as she heard a loud crack. "Ow!" Her ribs were a little sore, but when she tried to get up and stand, her left leg fell from underneath her. "Oh crud!"
    Schoocha's ears went up as he heard Viz scream. He started barking and ran off to where he had heard the scream. When he reached the hole, he almost fell in himself. He barked to show that he was there. "Schoocha? Good boy!"

SilverTail

Years
    Haru sighed and tapped his head, trying to tell jason to look inside his mind so he could tell himsomething without alerting the teachers. "is something wrong master haru?" kinozuki asked, blinking. Haru shook his head, not wanting to speak. "Ill lead the way, like i said, im the only one that can converse with spirits, and theres a strange presance here i dont trust." He said, looking at kinozuki. "Look for more traps" He muttered to her, not loud enough for anyone to hear other than her.

He heard schoocha barking and ran off after him, pulling out a mirror just like the one he gave to viz. He tapped the glass three times, and she appeared inside it. "What is wrong master haru?" she said, worried "Something happened to viz, abort your search and look for her spirit energy, scratch that, go straight to her spirit mirror and tell her im on my way" she nodded and dissapeared.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason looked over at Ace and understood what he ment.Jason then used his telepathy to talk to Ace. What is it Ace? Jason thought as he communicated with Ace. So, you think they are bad or something?Hm...I know, we should make a trap with out them knowing but how...How do we know that they are after us? Jason then looked over at the teachers as they seemed to nice to be after anyone.Then Jason looked over at Mr.Moris and he wasn't smiling, Mr.Moris actually had a pretty mean frown on his face. Maby you are right. Jason then herd Viz scream the he headed toward her. "Hey she did fall but in my vision the hole was bigger.So...is she going to get into another trap or.......is the hole actually bigger.Oh no hurry and get out before the part that your on, collapses!"

Ullion

Years
    I sighed as Jason understood what i knew. I noticed what Viz got herself into. "Typically speed-addicts" Is ighed. "Time to go into hyperdrive" I said as i knelt down. I opened my ahdn and grabbed the groudn itself, and created friction through that, and a massive ball of lighting appeared in my ahnd. The recoil already started, adn it hurt massivly, concerning the fact that i was using so much energy. I then rushed up a tree then jumped towards thw hole, adn smashed the ground beside it. The ground dispersed amssivly, with dust everywhere, it created a ncie even slope to run down and grab Viz. Sicen it was easier to get up now, i ran down there, grabbed her by the wrist adn tried to pull ehr out. But by then, the ground underneath us started to crumble. "Oh crap!!"

Dark Night

Years
    "Good boy Schoocha! Keep barking!" Viz yelled up at Schooch, trying to tay calm. Her leg was hurting real bad. Viz looked down at the mirror that Haru had given her. Kinozuki was in it. "Hi! I'm stuck!" "I know." She said, "Master Haru told me to tell you that he is on his way." Viz smiled as she heard the news. More dirt came toppling in on her as another person was at the hole. Viz looked up, the sun in her eyes, she couldn't see who it was. "What? Get out of the hole?" She yelled up to the person at the hole. "I really can't. I can't move." Schoocha started barking and more dirt started toppling in on her. Viz covered her eyes so dirt wouldn't get in them. 'This isn't good!'

A slope of even dirt appeared out in the hole. Ace came running down it. When he tried to pull Viz out, she screamed as more pressure was put on her leg. As he pulled her out, the ground underneath us, fell down. "Oh man!" Viz yelled as she went down. Schoocha noticed them going down and jumped down after them.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Seeing how the two kids were starting to fall, Mr.Moris stretched forward and grabbed both of them and pulled them back to the surface.As Jason saw how Mr.Moris jumped into action, Jason started to have second thoughts about him. Maby he isn't bad Jason then rushed over to Viz and Ace. "Are you two alright?" I guess that the vision I had was real Jason thought. "Well anyways, can we go in the castle already." Jason used telepathy to sense for a trap on opening the door and the door was a OK to open.Jason reached for the door and opened it, wondering what was in the castle.

Dark Night

Years
    Someone grabbed Viz, Ace, and Schoocha out of the hole. As Viz was set down, she tried to hold in the scream that was comeing as she landed on her leg. Jason came running towards her and Ace. She turned around and saw that Mr. Morris had been the one to save them. "Thank you!" Viz said as she smiled up at him. 'If it hadn't been for him, we'd be gone!'
    Schoocha licked Viz's face as she sat down. "What a good boy!" She said as she pet and hugged him. "You're my life saver!" She squezzed him even harder. Viz didn't say anything when Jason asked her if she was okay. She just let him go on anciously as he opended the door to the castle. Viz sat there playing with Schoocha. 'If I don't move, it won't hurt.'

Ullion

Years
    I lay ther eon the ground after ebing saved. I didn't thank him for two reasons, i didn't WANT to thank him,a s i am sure that hole wasn't lethally deep, and also, i lost my nervous system, i couldn't speak nor mvoe. I layed ther eon the ground, vulnerable. "Darn, now everyone knows my ability." I sighed. Kimichi was hovering above the whole time, worried about me, but despite everything that ahppened she kenw i wouldn't die. I noticed Jason heading inwards, and Viz just stayed where she was palying with her dog, "man, at least she can still mvoe." i thought. Despite my lack of feelign throughout my body, a sudden jolt shot through me, and i passed out.

SilverTail

Years
    Haru got their and she was already safe. He sighed and kinozuki appeared next to him. "her leg is broken" she said, turning to look at viz, a worried expression on her face. He turned to look at everyone assembled. He saw that other kid with super speed and walked over to him. "You have super speed, right? go back and tell the rest of them what happened, also, find osmeone with some kind of healing ability and bring them back here to look at her leg, I dont know much about medicine but I know how to numb the pain." he explained, kneeling down and putting my hand above her leg, concentrating and sending millions of 'spirit needles' into her leg, kind of like small spirt blades, numbing her leg on contact so she could not feel it. "That better?" he asked.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Before Jason could open the door he noticed that Ace had fainted.Jason then raced to Viz and Ace's aid. "what are we gunna do, her leg may be numb but it is still injured." "I'll take them back to the academy and get them checked by the nurse." Said Mr.Moris as he began to scoop them up and stretched to the academy.Jason hoped that Mr.Moris would take care of them. "So, should we go inside or what?" Asked Jason. "I think we should go in." Said Ms.Alice. Jason then reached for the door again and finally opened it seeing broken stairs and tables. "Wow, what a du-" Just then Jason sensed the presense of something.Then the door slamed shut with everyone inside. "Ok, whats going on?"Said Jason.He then looked at the shandalier on the seailing and saw the same dark figure that he saw in the trees.Then the figure vanished again. "Ok i'm starting to get a little scared."

Dark Night

Years
    "Um...Haru, I don't think he can." Viz said as she saw Ace fall over and pass out. She turned towards him and shook him. "Are you alright?" She turned back to Haru as she felt somthing on her leg. The pain went away, as well as any feeling she had in it. "Yeah it is! How'd you do it?" She asked Haru. Then a thought struck her. "How'd you know my leg was broken? Nobody knew, I never told them." She looked up at him. 'Aw man! They found out. I was hoping I could've kept it a secret till the end of the trip.' "Sorry guys! I didn't mean to ruin the trip." Viz dropped her head and pet Schoocha.

When Mr. Morris picked her and Ace up she was grateful that Haru had numbed her leg. "Thanks! She said as she left to the Acedemy. Schoocha raced after Mr. Morris to the Acedemy. Viz and Ace were taken to the nurse. She was layed in a bed next to Ace. The nurse checked her leg and gave her some pain killer and sprinted it. When the nurse was done, Viz looked over at Ace. "Hey! Are you awake?"

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Post is as Kimichi (the bat)

I noticed Ace had passed out! The last time i had ever seen that happen was when he first tried his move. Oh man, sometimes he just tries to hard. At least he's a good soul, although he can get a bit overdramatic at times. I then heared a sequence of tappings, they were perfectly set, right before he passed out. 'But how?' i thought, 'he's paralyzed, fully!'. The message scared me, sometimes he was overdramatic, adn suspicous, but what he told em amde sense. The sequence was defintely in his coding style, and wasn't copied, for sure. Even so, not even a genius can decifer it, i eman, Ace came up with it, and it took him so long to communicate with me. I hovered inside the tunnell along with the other mutants, wondering if they noticed me yet. I decided to do some extra work while i was at it. I sent out multiple screehces, figuring i could read all of there abilities. When the sonic waves came back, something was wrong, they were.. distorted, but how?!? I then began to shake and shiver, and my wings stopepd working, i fell onto a broken table, infront of the other mutants, cklearly visable to all.

EDIT: OOC: Umm.. ace is prob gunan be uncocnious for a LONGG time.. i might psot advantures of him being in a coma tho? if thast allowed..

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    IC:As Mr.Moris reached the school with Ace and Viz in his hands he lifted then to his head. "I think that I can trust you both to keep this secret...i'm a spy.You see long ago there was a battle here and I have been trying to find out how to defeat the head master and I have just been fired for saving you both.The teachers are bad but you can't let them know that you know.And I just have to tell you one thing that you must remember and that is, Save the cheerleader save the world." By the time Mr.Moris stopped talking they were at the nurse's office.After letting the nurse take care of the two students, the headmaster got him a helicopter ride to New York city and he could never come back.

OOC:I guess you can do that.

SilverTail

Years
    Haru pointed to the mirror on her wrist, not wanting to tell anyone ELSE about kinozuki unless he hand to. He sighed and looked over. "Jason, please alert the other teachers to this." He said, ating like a father or caretaker of sorts, afterall, viz had been the first one to show him compassion, and he wasnt going to forget this. "I used smaller versions of my spirit blades to numb your leg, but it will only last for about an hour. "Jason, think you can get that healer too?" he asked, looking over at him, the rest of the class was still a while back, only mr morris was with them.

Dark Night

Years
    Backtracking​
    'A spy?' Viz looked up at Mr. Morris. "You lost your job becuase of us?" She dropped her head. 'Oh great! Another person's life she ruined.'
    Present​
    As Viz sat there in the infermary, thinking about what Mr. Morris had said. 'Save the cheerleader? What is he talking about?' She sat there, being bored ot of her mind. She didn't like being confined to a bed. "Well, Haru said I had and hour, so, why not use it." As she said this, Schoocha had finally caught up. "Hey boy!" Viz said gleaming. Someone she could talk to. "Hey boy, you think you could go find me some crutches?" Schoocha tilted his head and then ran off.
    Schoocha walked around the office looking for crutches. He dodged the nurse as she turned around, not wanting to be seen. When he found them, he grabbed them up in his jaws, dragging most of them on the floor. In the process of dragging them, he knocked tons of stuff over. When he came to Viz with the crutches she got up as fast as she could and grabbed them. "Thanks boy!" Viz said as she pet him. She used the crutches and walked around the school, not that there was anyone here, except her, the nurse, and Ace. Schoocha walked beside her, makeing sure Viz didn't fall.

While Viz and Schoocha were off exploring, the nurse came in her office and noticed everything was a mess. She picked up everything that Schoocha had knocked over, not noticeing one of her patients was missing.

~~~~~~~
    I was just wondering, what is this RP rated?

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    IC:Back at the castle, Jason had seen the bat fall and looked at it. Is that what I saw?No, the thing I saw was human size. Jason picked up the bat and checked it to make sure it was ok. "Oh aren't you the bat that was in my room, and hey your Ace's pet.HE WAS SPYING ON ME!" Jason yelled. "Wait till I get my hands on him." Then Jason herd a noise come from a room that was up the broken stairs. As Jason walked up he tried to sense for any traps and once he got to the right door, he opened it and saw a note book and as Jason picked it up and started to read it, it said After years of observation, I have finally found out the secret to ultimate power which is . The last word was mushed up and unreadable. "What happened here?" Whispered Jason. "I wonder if Ace and Haru are right about these teachers, I think they are out to get us."

OOC:RP is rated, PG.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: This post is in a Coma..

IC: I woke up feelign extremely dizzy and sick. I felt restarints holding ym armd, legs and a strap arund my enck. The straps were nearly choking em adn cutting off my blood supply. I tried to mvoe my pinky, but i still felt paralyzed (doesn't make sense because iw ouldn't be able to feel anything if i was paralyzed o.O) and it refused to move. I heard a strange deep voice, "So, do you really think this place is evil?" it asked. I tried to say something, anything, but nothing would conme out, as i could barely breath. I opened my eyes only to notice that the figure witht eh deep voice was holding a long sharp sword. He quickly stabebd me in the chest while saying, "You must die, you now know our secrets!!". As soon as the sword plunged into my chest ((Now I am out of the Coma.)) I woke up and tried to scream, but of coruse my body was still paralyzed. At least i could breath. I noticed there was no nurse, the hospital bed beside em was empty and the whole room was a mess. "What happened here?" I thought. I noticed that a nurse ahd just walekd in and started to clean up. I started to feel my body comign back to life. Unfortunately, since i could feel my body now, i could feel the immense pain that came with it. I gasped for mreo air as i was still in slight shock from my experience in the coma. "What was all of that weirdness about..." i stopped for a moment thinking i understood, "Oh crap. Is this place what i think it is..." I realized what i needed to do. I sat up, adn the nruse tried to influence me to stay in the ebd, "Sorry, can't right now!" I shoved her out of ym way, grabbed some pain killers, swallowed them (in disgust, as they tasted horrible, especially without water to help swallow them) adn ran off to find Viz. I assumed she could be in deep deep trouble. I ran though the hallways in a panic, i turned around a corridor and smashed into Viz, "oh sorry, hey lsitne your in-" I scremaed;" AHHHHH!!!" The pain adh kciked ina dn i fell back onto the floor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back