• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Renato quickly turns to face the person who talked to him and responded "hi my names renato" he waved in a a friendly gestured and then took in some air. "i can control waves of vibration.... like sound. How about you? what your name and power."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Jason looks at renato itersted in his power "Cool, nice to meet you.My name is Jason and i'm phychic, I can move things with my mind, I can see the future kinda, and I think that I can read minds possibly.So what room did you get?"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Haru stood infront of the building, staring blankly at it from behind my sunglasses. So, this is the school? It looks more like a dump to me... He thought, walking in and up to the desk, standing next to some kid with brownish blond hair. Heh, this kid looks like he just got out of daipers, not my problem. He thought menacingly, watching him from behind his sunglasses, waiting for the woman behind the desk to give him his keys. Hurry up lady.....ive got competition to knock down... He thought evily, his impatience growing

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • IC: Mike walked through the academy grounds. Finally, he found a place he felt he belonged. He was surpised at how many people were there; he didnt think there were this many people with specail powers like him. He went into the administrative building and walked up to the front desk. He got his room number, 904, and saw another couple people right near the front desk. He decided to introduce himself. "Hi my name's Mike. What are your names?"

OOC: do you want us to post in first or third person???

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Haru stood infront of the building, staring blankly at it from behind my sunglasses. So, this is the school? It looks more like a dump to me... He thought, walking in and up to the desk, standing next to some kid with brownish blond hair. Heh, this kid looks like he just got out of daipers, not my problem. He thought menacingly, watching him from behind his sunglasses, waiting for the woman behind the desk to give him his keys. Hurry up lady.....ive got competition to knock down... He thought evily, his impatience growing

IC:Jason had herd some of what Haru said in his head and looked at him like he was insulted. "Hey, you better watch it or i'l use my powers on you.And some things I dont even know how to do might happen."

OOC:What do you mean first or third person?

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • OOC: i mean like should i say i, me, us, we, stuff like that (first person) or he, they, she, stuff like that (third peron) when writing are posts in the RP

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    renato quickly responded jason "i don't know yet... by the way cool power" he then looked at the other people who came in. "Hi mike, i'm renato" renato then faced the other guy in the room wondering why jason talked to him that way. renato then sudenly turned away trying to avoid any conflicts with anyone. he then whispered "i still don't know were my room is"

OOC: ok but when i'm writing about things my character is going to do i'll put my name like i did here

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • IC:"Hey Mike, i'm Jason, what is your power?"Jason still keeping an eye on the other person with the attitude, waiting for him to have a smart remark.

OOC: Either one, depending on what you are posting.

Last edited:

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • "Hey Jason, nice to meet you. My power is that i can cover my body it a super-strong metal. Gives me super strength and extreme temperature and radiation. What room are you in? And nice to meet you Renato. And just ask the person at the front desk for your room number." i said. Wow, i sound overly cheerful today I thought. There was another guy there with a real bad attitude about. I better watch out for that one i thought.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru heard what he said and chuckled. "Watch what you say round me kid, you might get hurt" He said grinning behind his collar, a small stream of spiritual energy shooting out from his fingertips and clipping the jasons belt. Jason's pants fell down instantly, infront of the entire croud. Haru tapped into jason's powers again, making it so jason couldnt use them himself. You think this is embarrasing, use any other powers and theyll just get sent right back. Got it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    renato then faced the desk again and watched as the women slid a paper in the desk in his direction. He picked it up and flipped it. He read it quietly in his mind "Room 901, so that's where i'll be." He stood there thinking for a while and then faced the other boys in the room "well i'm in room 901" as renato opened his eyes he instantly turned back around as he saw jason's pants around his shoes. Renato once more tryed to avoid trouble and pretended nothing happened.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    After a few minutes renato turned around once more and said bye to mike as he headed for room 901 to unpack and get ready for school. He was also curious if he would have any room mates and if so, who?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • when Jason reached his room he layed down on his bed and started think of a planon ways to beat that other kid."Huh I sence someone coming."Jason waits and wonders who is coming.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • Mike registered what that Haru kids power was. It looked like he was telekenetic, like Jason, but who knows what else he good do. He cracked his knuckles threateningly before leaving. He headed towards his room to unpack. It looked like Jason and Renato were both in rooms near him. He waited in his room for any potential roomates, and for classes to begin.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    renato reached the door of the room and checked to see if it was room 901. As he walked in he saw jason laying on the bed. He said hi to jason as he sat on the bed and leaned back until his book bag touched the bed sheets. He then took in several big breaths and then he stood up stretched a bit and tossed the book bag in the bed. He examined the room and then started to unpack his back. Most of the stuff inside was clothing, in the sides pocked he took out a tooth brush and tooth paste. While in the front pocket he took out his teal i-pod and small black head phones. There was a cage he also unpacked from within the huge bag. It was covered by a dark piece of cloth, what ever was inside the cage had to be a type of rodent or rat since it made some weird squeaking noises.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru grinned and looked back over at the desk, picking it up. "so...room 913....atleast im not in that loser's room." He muttered, walking down the hall, grabbing the key and walking to the room, opening it and seeing a single bed, no not a bed, a mat laying on the ground, there were cobwebs in the corners of the celing, a desk at one side of the room, and a ghostly figure laying on the mat. "what are you doing here, kinozuki?" He said as the young woman sat up, brushing some invisible dust off her aipron. "Oh, Master Haru! This room was supposed to be empty so I thought I would look after you here, You were my only friend at the shrine" she said, bowing so deep a normal human would have fell over. "Well...atleast theres one person here I know" he said, a rare smile appearing on his face.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    After placing the cage down next to his bed, renato sat down facing jason. "what's wrong.... are you tense because of that guy in the sigh up room?" renato stared at jason waiting for an answer. Renato swinged his legs up and down while taping one hand with the other. He then returned to face jason while wondering what he would say. He then returned to face his hangs and to stretch his fingers carefully.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • IC:The speaker had sounded with the principle saying that the classes where on everyone's papers.Jason looked at his paper and saw that it said room 511.Jason said bye to Renato and started toward room 511 and once he got there he looked in the room and no one was there Hello, is anyone here? Yes, good job finding me.The woman then appeared in the room."Are you Ms.Alice?" "Why yes I am.Now if you will have a seat and wait for the others and then we can start the class." "alright." Jason then waits for the others.To pass the time, Jason gets a pencil and levitates it and spins it to pass the time.​

OOC:Sorry Bijou

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back