• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    renato rolled in bed to reach his paper. He then picked it up and read it out loud "Room 511 Ms. Alice" He stared at it confused for a while and then he constantly repeated the name Ms. Alice in his mind. He picket up his almost empty notebook and put on his ear phones and placed his i-pod in his right pocket, he turned it on and headed for class. He crossed the halls looking for room 511 and hoping he wouldn't get to the room late.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Haru heard the announcement from the hallway, apparently the speaker in this room had been ripped out long ago. "Well Kinozuki, time for class, I guess youll be joinng us since I'm the only one that can see you?" He said, looking at the ghostly maid. "of cource Master Teiyoshima" She said smiling and phasing through the door. Haru followed her and muttered to her "Its just haru, remember?" "Of cource master Haru." Haru sighed and walked to the class, lifting up the paper. Room 511, what would this class be he wondered, Kinozuki 'walking' through the dooor and into the room, Haru having to open it himself. "oh great...you" Haru said as he saw jason. "Is something wrong Master Haru?" she asked, looking between the two students. "How good are you at haunting Kinuzuki?" he muttered so jason couldnt hear him, using his powers so if the boy tried to read his mind he would have his mind read instaid.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Jason looked at the doorway and saw Haru standing there Oh great. then Jason rolled his eyes "Ms.Alice isn't Halloween next year?" "Uh yes." "Then why is Haru in a costume?" "Ms.Alice had giggled a little. "Jason, thats not very nice." "he he, sorry, ms.Alice.So when are we gunna start class?" "Be patiant, there are other kids other than you." Jason picked up the pencil again and fitled with it again.Man am I bored.I wounder what that Haru kid has planed up his sleeve?Well what ever it is i'm ready.Jason then thought *I wounder why he acts like he does?* Jason then got up and walked to Haru."Hey can we start over?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Renato was sitting in a desk in the back of the room he watched at jason stood up to talk to haru. Renato fixed his eyes back to his desk and started to create some small waves of sound going back and forth in his hands. He then started to make the waves increase and decrease and he was trying to keep control of it. He stared at it blindly and payed a lot of attention to it. After a while he grew bored and stopped. He then faced the teacher and waited.

SilverTail

Years
  • "What would be the point?" Haru asked, seeing Kinozuki go behind him, his pants falling again. "An eye for an eye" he said chuckling and walking past him, sitting in a seat oppocite the room from him. This was actually fun, making another person look like a complete idiot. "So, Ms. Alice, what is this class supposed to teach us exactly?" He said as Kinozuki glided back to his side, 'sitting' on the edge of the desk and waiting, a large smile plastered across her face although only he could see her. "Thanks" He whispered to her, a smile crossing his lips again, it had been a long time since he had smiled before, and this reminded him of when he was a kid...before the trials.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Ms.Alice made leafs hold Jason's pants up."Well first of all we all need to act appropriate." Ms.Alice made a plant grab Jason and Haru and pushed them into their desks, then a stem grabed Renato's i pod and took it away."This is a class and you are all going to act like you are in a class."Jason's eyes were wide open."So the class started?" "yes Jason."Now Jason and Renato, come up here.Jason then got up and walked up to the teacher's desk.Jason was a little scared that Ms.Alice would do something frightning."Yes, Ms.Alice?" "Ok you two are going to demonstraight your abilitys on each other, but don't do anything that will harm each other, ok...start." Jason waited for Renato to do something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Renato's face reflected confusion but he soon rolled his eyes around as if he was tired. He didn't want to use his powers yet. He had seen somethings that jason could. He looked at the teacher and at jason back to the teacher and once more at jason. He moved his shoulders up and down. He then raised his hand and a weird formation of lines appeared in a orb form. It looked like a transparent sphere holding rotating water. Even though it was only a manifestations of sound vibrations. He held it in his hand waiting for jason to react to it.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • IC:Jason reached his hand forward and used his phychic powers to take the orb and then Jason threw the orb at the ground.Jason then used his mind to make Renato trip, but Jason didn't let him hit the ground.Jason then placed Renato back firmly on the ground."Ok very nice.Ok now Haru, you come up here.Jason and Renato you may sit back down.Ok Haru, you and I are going to demonstright our powers.You start."Ms.Alice waits for Harus to do something.Eventhough she was alredy starting an attack by creating plants around Haru's legs.

OOC:I will be posting what Ms.Alice does

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    renato returned to his desk grumbling and a bit angry. But he soon got over it, he really didn't care if he lost to jason since he seemed to be his friend. He watched the teacher and haru demonstrate there powers. He watched carfully hoping this information would help him develop some type of defence against haru if it was needed and maybe even against the teacher.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru grinned as the plants wove their way around him. "Think thats gonna work eh?" He said as they shot forwards and suddenly started to wind around her. "Your no longer in control, youve just fallen victim to the mirror of the Takamine clan" He said, grinning as they continued to weve their way around her, making her unable to do anything, even control her own powers. "And if thats not enough for you, I could always show you the rest of my powers, or is that good enough?" He said, grinning maliciously behind the collar of his shirt, his golden eyes barely visible over the top edge of his sunglasses.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • IC:"You are very skilled, we all know that, that is why you all are here.But there is one thing you all will need to learn, and that is to have Friends to help you.Just then a blast of energy came out of no where.Meet my assistant, Mr.Kyle.A man then became visible."hello, everyone.I would have thought that these kids would be smarter than this, didn't you ever wounder how Ms.Alice was invisible when her power is to use plants?You all have alot to learn." "Ok class that is all for today.Good bye."Jason then headed for the door to go to his room.

OOC:Sorry if my posting is a little slopy, i'm just a little tierd.Guys i'l be on tomorrow, i'm to sleepy.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • Kinozuki jumped infront of the ball, completely uneffected but blocking it all the same. "I do have friends" Haru said. he stood back up straight and looked at the man. "Heh....assistant teacher....are you really that bad of one that you need help?" He asked, removing his shades, his eyes starting to turn a light shade of blue as he opened them. "Lets take this for a test drive" He said, starting to dissapear completely, not turning invisible. "Ahh. the spiritual realm." He said once he had dissapeared completely, noone able to hear him exept kinozuki "The realm between that of the living and that of the dead.""MASTER HARU!" she yelled, tacking him and holding him close, afterall, she had only been this close to physical contact when he slept. "Hey kinozuki, im gonna take her..." He said, pointing to Ms. Alice. "For a test drive, just wanted to warn you." He said, walking over and entering her body.

He was looking out her eyes, feeling with her fingers, and doing all these things, through her body. "Class, before you go, I have an announcement to make." He said, using her voice even. "I would like to say that I am also known as captain whatanass, defender of truth, justice, and bedrooms! My power is actually the ability to fart myself over large buildings in a single bean, that is all" He said, exiting her body and walking out the door before returning to the physical realm.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Both of the teachers were infuriated "How dare you, you have special detention!"they both used their powers to grab Haru and take him to the special detention were the room he gets put in, he will not be able to use any of his powers.Jason turns around and hears the camotion and walks up."hey whats up?" "Jason go back to your room." "But-" "Jason!" "Ok."Jason then leaves for his room.Jason then reads their minds to know what is going on.De..detention......room..000."Hm should I help him?No way, he's a jerk....fine i'l help him.Even though I dont realy know how i'm gunna do it i'l help."Jason then leaves to help Haru out of detention.

OOC: Do you mind if I use your character in my fanfic?

SilverTail

Years
  • Kinozuki followed them to the room, Haru could still converse and see her, but he could not join her on the spiritual realm, it was his natural abilities as a medium that allowed him to see her, not his super abilities. "Ohh..Master Haru! You should know better than this!" She scolded, floating next to him. "Its ok kinozuki, I planned on this happening" He said, laughing. Kinozuki was shocked, this was the first time he had ever laughed like this, not an evil laugh, but a happy one, like the ones he used to have back before the tirals. "Still....I want you to be safe Master Haru." she said, shaking slightly, a smile on her face as ghostly tears ran down her cheeks. "how many times have I told you?" he said "its just haru."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • The two techers placed Haru in the room were he could not use his powers. 'We will let you out tomorrow."Jason had levetated to were Haru was and looked for the room he was in."Hmmm, oh here we go room 000, Haru, Haru are you in there?Jason kept trying to keep his voicedown so the techers wouldn't hear him."Dude i'm here to help you.I felt sorry and I whanted to help you out....Come on, stop playing around where are you?"

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru blinked as he heard the barely audible sound of jason's voice. "Whats he going on about?" Haru asked. "He says he wants to help ma-I mean, Haru" kinozuki said, her pale face turning slightly red. "well...think you can let him in? I know he cant talk to you...but maybe you could possess one of the teachers? no, then they'd find out about you and get an exorsist or something...hmmmm...how bout....I dont know" he said, hanging his head. "I could go and do as we did last time, but pull them twords the door" she said, tilting her head slightly. "Thats crazy....just so crazy it might work, good idea kinozuki!" he said, smiling behind his collar. She floated over and through the door, shucking his shorts, yet again but pulling them twords the door this time. "Thanks kinozuki...." Haru said, smling at the ghostly maid.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • "Hey, now i'm stuck in here.Good one Harus.Well how are we gunna get out now, neither of us can use our powers?"Jason then herd footsteps geting closer and closer."Oh no, now what?Were going to be in so much trouble.Any ideas?Cant you have a spirit do something?something, anything to get us out of here.Do a magic trick, Something!...Maby..maby we can use our powers, if we combinde them together.Are you up for it?"

SilverTail

Years
  • "Are you kidding? All I have right now is the ability to SEE spirits. I cant even mold them into a weapon like I did earlier, and Kinozuki dosn't know much about electronics, as I'm sure you know, I grew up in a shrine so I don't either." Haru said, sighing. "But Haru! I can short circut electrical things! Remember when that big buisness man tried to buy out the shrine? I grabbed his communication device and it short circuted!" Kinozuki said, beaming even though I was the only one that could see her. "Well, do it then!" He said to her, grinning. She glided over to the door, but nothing happened as she glided back in. "Try the keypad." He said, pointing to the small button covered pad on the wall. She eagerly replied, simply putting her hand on it as sparks shot out, the door opening. "Lets go" Haru said, running out.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • "Good job Haru!Wait, stop." Jason then moved his head around looking to see if the person he herd was still there, and he was.Jason then used his ability to make the man float to the sealing."Ok, Haru, come on." Jason then left to get to his room.There was another announcement from the principle saying that everyone to head to their next class.Jason looked at his paper and it said room O."Room O, but that's a letter....Oh it means outside.Duh Jason." Jason then headed toward the door to the school.Jason then got outside and saw his next teacher.Jason reads his mind."Oh so your Mr.Snooper?" "Yes, and you must be Jason the psychic kid." "Uhh I didn't know I had a nick name." "Ok well lets just wait for the others and we will get to meet each other." "Ok." Jason then gets his paper and rips one of it's sides and crumbles it up, then makes it levitate.

SilverTail

Years
  • "Room...13?" Haru said, blinking. "I know where that is!" kinozuki said, gliding off through a wall. "Wait up!" He said, his eyes turning blue as he ran twords the wall, phasing through it as he entered the spiritual realm. He followed her spirit trail and walked into a room, dark and dusky with cobwebs everywhere, just like his room. Haru returned to physical reality and stood in the room. "Ahh, you must be mirror?" Someone said from a dark corner, walking out and revealing half of his face was mechanical. "My name is Dr. Crush'n'fix" He said, stepping twords me. "Youve been transferred to the outdoors class, im sorry" He said, pointing twords the stairs. "UIhh...thanks...." Haru said, running up the stairs, kinozuki at his heels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back