• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Wash Your Hands!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
  • No, I don't sanitize my hands, but since the H1N1 thing is out there and screwing everybody, I sanitize my hands every time I see a bottle, but it does kill good germs and bad germs as well.

Years
  • No. I rarely get sick, too, so I guess I don't see a need to? .____.; That, and I'm lazy.

I do wash hands after using the bathroom, and I wash my hands before I even touch food at work and then some, just not before eating.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    I will if there's facilities to wash my hands nearby and/or my hands are muddy or whatever else.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Only when Grandma visits home and nags me to do so all the time or after I've had to make physical contact with my sibling subject, in which case I pay millions for a 100% Bacteriocide liquid...

Otherwise, I don't wash my hands before food that often.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Yeah I wash my hands before and after I eat. Malaysian's always wash their hands before they eat because Malaysian's eat with their hands. Except for with soup or noodles or steak and whatever.

Our staple food is rice, so it's easy to eat with our hands.

Years
  • Uhhh... not really.
    If I have been somewhere that has caused my hands to become dirty, then I will, but I normally eat my food with a knife and fork.

However, when I am at work. We have a hand sanitizer, so I do use that every so often =]

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    There's always this little problem that the washroom is even filthier than my hands could ever be...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • No, which is why i'm never sick. My immune system is teh win, and I bet my antibodies would kick your antibodies arse! :P

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Only if they're clearly dirty, or I've just been to the toilet.
    I don't see the point otherwise.
    Or if there's something to wash my hands with like, right next to me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sort of?

I prepare basically all of my meals these days and working in the kitchen usually makes me wash my hands every few minutes. But when I'm at my parents' house and they're doing all the prepping (or if I'm out for dinner somewhere), I rarely remember to wash my hands so I don't. It was never really drilled into me as a kid. I remember my parents tried for a few months but they quickly forgot to remind my brother and I and it's not like we remembered so... the habit never stuck.

Back