• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS Funny Moment Thread

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • yeah, that sign was hilarious
    "just a shop, nothing suspicous at all"
    lol
    btw, have you noticed that lol looks like a man (or woman, whatever you prefer) who is drowning? ^^^^^^lol^^^^^^
    He's probably not loling right now.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • Lyra's Marill evolving multiple times is pretty funny. Also, your mom stealing your money. Seriously? Doesn't she have like, a job to support herself or something? xD

Today, I had both a Clefairy and a Chansey use Metronome on me and get Roar of Time. o___o When I battled the Chansey I was like "Well, at least there's no way it's going to get Roar of Time like the Clefairy did," and lo and behold it pulled out Dialga's move. ._."

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I love how Lance is all about how Pokemon are not tools of war...then he unleashes Dragonite's Hyper Beam on a souveneir shop guy. WTF.

@ solastagia, I was p'od when I got there, more reason to hate Lyra.

And your mom buys you presents regardless of if you save. I get the call "Sorry I bought this present with your money" Too bad I didn't give you any...

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • This one actually made me laugh and say WTF at the same time. After I defeated Lance, the game transports you back home right? Well after I go downstairs, I withdraw all the money the ingame mom has and I say, "There, that's to make sure you don't waste it on berries I can get off a bush." I leave and literally 30 seconds later, " Lawlz hy sawn, I waysteed yoaur mauwney own staowpid bewries."

Mom has apparently put a teleporter in my pocket xD.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    haha ya ik I always thought she spent your actual money, but found out she did it when I kept it all one run...

Yesterday

I entered the bug catching contest
    Caught Scyther
    DIDN'T PLACE AT ALL
    Youngster Samuel wins with a Weedle (When the two other people caught Pinsirs)
    Then I talk to him, and he says: "I wish I could have scored higher..." "WTF you won!?"

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • ^ I once read that you would always get first if you got Pinsir, I caught one, guess what?I didn't place at all!

Speaking of Pinsir, I said during my time trying to catch one, " Oh cmon! Let me just encounter a Pinsir!"

Pinsir appears! I laughed.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I caught a pinsir and scored second.
    The guy who won caught a scyther.
    funny, I was just about to catch scyther, but it KOed the poke I was using

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • okay so i'm training my Lv.3 riolu and i change to togepi and use metronome twice first time I get heal block second I get HYPER BEAM and since togepi is so cute and fluffy and it uses hyper beam means it's not so cute and fluffy :(

ZombiexFood

Sponsored by GeneCo
    Years
  • My best friend's name is Dev, and her favorite Pokemon is Slowpoke, so when I got a Slowpoke I named it after her. I was training it one day and decided to talk to it, and it said, "Dev demands your attention immediately!" I laughed because that's so like her. XD

Also, Lyra keeps calling me to tell me about how her Marill "just evolved". WTF?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    okay so Lyra called me today

"I got a whiff of marill's scent today, and it smelled like a dust mop, I've decided to give it baths more often"

I lol'd so hard, I can totally picutre Lyra sniffing her marill

candracar272

That person
    Years
  • ...I am very surprised no one has mentioned your rival (Silver) undressing you in the Radio Tower before confronting Team Rocket. That part made me laugh so hard. xD Didn't help that I decided to pick the girl character to play as.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I was at the Moomoo farm and it said my Miltank had ate something and i checked it's mouth and it had a piece or garbage in it's mouth WTF xD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    okay here we go:

I saw Entei and Raikou three times today, ALL WHILE SURFING....

Major Update:

I have never encountered a 1/8192 shiny in my history of Pokemon Games
    Drowzee is my least favorite Pokemon (pedo-elephants, ew)

TAKE A FREAKING GUESS

Years
  • mine is when my pokemon pokes at the garbage in the goldenrod city tunnles. Next is the part when lyra tries to teach you how to catch a pokemon. Then she uses her maril to stomp on the grass. I was like lol then wth. This is the first time I see it.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    When your Rival says

"why so serious?"

When your battling him in the dept store basement XD
    I lol'ed then got scared O-o

I noticed that too! I was thinking about posting that here.
    Also, I find it funny how mean Lyra is to her Marill, telling it that its fat and smells bad, that thing must have low self-esteem

Back