• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Blazaking

Pokémon Master
    Years
    How does dual slotting GBA game work with HGSS?

In HGSS, the dual-slot only gives the ability to Pal Park. There are do dongle Pokémon. Pal Park is exactly the same as in DPPt, though I have heard that there is no 6 Pokémon per day limit anymore. Not sure about it though.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    How do you give the oran berries to the sick Miltank. Because I have enough oran berries now but can't figure out how to do this.

Edit: Never mind now its asking for the berries.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    How do you give the oran berries to the sick Miltank. Because I have enough oran berries now but can't figure out how to do this.

You just talk to it, and it eats it.

After about five, it'll say it's healed and won't accept anymore. Talk to the girls for the Seals Case.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    My guide said seven... anyway, my question is, what are the ways to boost ones score? I know pokedex is one of them... but what are the rest?

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    Does any one know how to take the pokemon(s) and item(s) off the walker but not the wats or walk?

Years
    Hold on people!

@ Subject:

You'll know if you get three '!!!', that'll be it.

@ P.S.

Masuda Method. Get a Pokemon egg of foreign origin and breed it with yours. It'll increase the chances of you getting a shiny by four times. That's all I know though....

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Which is better?

Luxury Ball vs. Friend Ball. What's the verdict? Which makes your pokemon friendlier?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Does anyone know whether your Watts reset each night?

I know steps do, but do I keep my watts???

Back