• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Bagelz

Super Nerd
Years
  • Jirachi/Pokewalker question?

Hi, I have a jirachi from the US event and I know personally that I will never use it and it will rot in my PC box. So, my question is, if I trade away my jirachi (to ign's gotta catch em all challenge) will I still have the night's sky pokewalker route? Thanks :)

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hey, got my copy today and wondered how you turn off the pokewalker... Thanks

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Should I teach my Xatu giga drain, or silver wind? I can't make up my mind.
    Giga drain can handle those pesky rock/ground types, even quagsire.
    But silver wind can handle dark types if I ever get stuck in battle with one.

LuvToSurf

<333
    Years

• It's points collected from things you do in the game. - i.e. battles, accomplishments, etc.

You find the Copy Cat's missing doll. It'll be found in the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City. Give it back to her and you'll get the pass for the Magnet Train.

where do u find copy cat lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    how do I get the life orb in soulsilver. I know you need to have ho-oh in your party and enter one of the buildings at the ruins of alph but I cant get to half of them.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • It's generally 39.86$CAD+tax, so that comes out to around 43.18$. That's Walmart, Future Shop, The Source, Best Buy, Zellers...

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Just curious but is it normal for the Togepi egg you receive from Prof Elm to know Extrasensory? Or is it a random Egg Move each time?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • Ev training question real quickly:
    I'm EV training an Eevee. At this point, it's level 14. I've maxed it's speed EV's, and used one calcium to start it's sp. Attack. I got to 105, and I have money for more calciums, so I bought two, and tried to give it one, but it wouldn't take. Reason why?
    Thanks.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
  • A question about swarms:

I know Oak's Pokemon talk announces swarms rather than certain trainers calling you now. This is fine by me, but do I need like a special national dex thing or something before he starts announcing them? If not, then is it just luck of the draw, or does he mention them at certain times? I certainly hope it's not just luck, because I'm not gonna bother in that case. I don't see the point in wading through hours and hours of MAGIKARP, SO MAGESTIC, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE A NEW YOU just to find out there are more Yanmas than usual on route 35.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    How do you find Electrizer/Magmarizer in this game?

Just curious but is it normal for the Togepi egg you receive from Prof Elm to know Extrasensory? Or is it a random Egg Move each time?

It always has Extrasensory

Should I teach my Xatu giga drain, or silver wind? I can't make up my mind.
    Giga drain can handle those pesky rock/ground types, even quagsire.
    But silver wind can handle dark types if I ever get stuck in battle with one.

Depends on your party...if you have a Grass type I'd say Silver Wind, and if you have a Fighting type Giga Drain if both (Breloom? lol) then just pick one.

Last edited:
    Back