• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Another stupid question, but where can you get HM08 - Rock Climb from? Just wondering, so I can go to the National Park and evolve my Togetic with th Shiny Stone that requires Rock Climb to get to it.

jolty94

N*RGY
    Years
  • Hey, I'm getting HeartGold tomorrow, and I sorta have my Team planned out already xD

What do you think? Let me know if I should make any changes? Thanks.

- Meganium.
    - Ampharos.
    - Red Gyarados.
    - Magcargo.
    - Espeon.
    - Piloswine.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • The other one was Magma Armor.
    No, Scyther can't learn Spore anymore. Or Scizor would be completely broken. Go with Parasect or Breloom or Smeargle.
    K, thanks. I kept thinking Flash Fire. XD

Aw, bummer...ah, well. Thanks, though. I'll probably go with using a Crobat and Scyther like someone posted over on GameFAQs.

darkpokemonfan

Dark Type Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Can I connect to the GTS/Wi-Fi by just plugging a DS into a non-wireless internet modem through the USB instead of a wireless router?

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Another stupid question, but where can you get HM08 - Rock Climb from? Just wondering, so I can go to the National Park and evolve my Togetic with th Shiny Stone that requires Rock Climb to get to it.

You can also obtain a shiny stone with 3000 athlete points at the pokeathlon.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Raise its happiness by: keeping it in the party, never letting it faint in battle, giving it haircuts in the Goldenrod Underground. I don't know where you are in terms of the game's storyline, so I don't want to say "let it be groomed by Daisy in Pallet Town" when you're not there yet. An extra thing you can do is give it the Soothe Bell to hold as you walk around. The Soothe Bell is found in the National Park.

That's how to get a Togetic. To get Togekiss, just evolve Togetic with a Sun Stone.

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
  • That's how to get a Togetic. To get Togekiss, just evolve Togetic with a Sun Stone.
    And if someone asks - you can get a Sun Stone from the Bug Catching contest in which you can apply by talking with the guy with a red hat at the entrance and exit of the National Park :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i need help i had flash on a flaffy btu traded that flaffy for a arceus my own that i got from a event by using my friends ds to trade it over and now i need flash cause i want to get through dark cave and is their any trainers in dark cave and any items worth going in there

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I've had the game for a little while now (since last Wednesday). I've just defeated the Rocket Base in Mahogany and intend on training my team a bit. But I'm confused as to why trainers never want rematches, are we supposed to sit and wait until they call? Because they never seem to for me. Do I need to do something in order to trigger a rematch? Please help. o.o

@ Above poster you can buy flash at the Goldenrod Department store. (:

Back