• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    another 20minutes *sigh*

i really hope i get a shiny one :P i deserve it for all this waitin lol

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lolz that would be cool

my friend is coming over for a playdate just because he doesnt have wifi and he wants the jirachi XD

awesome, who doesnt like jirachi :D

i bet the pokewalker route is awesome, i wonder wats in the poke walker route...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    YAY it's here! FINALLY! fillller

could i turn it on& off until its shiny? lol jk!

yay its here :D
    imma gettin it on diamond too :D then ill trade it over to platinum so ive got 2 :D

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • I read on Serebii there is a Wi-Fi event for a Jirachi. Can I get it? I connected to wi-fi like it told me to, but I'm not seeing anything about how to get it and I don't know if I can. If I can't, then that would be total balls right after I found out I missed the event for Winner's Path.

Thanks in advance.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I read on Serebii there is a Wi-Fi event for a Jirachi. Can I get it? I connected to wi-fi like it told me to, but I'm not seeing anything about how to get it and I don't know if I can. If I can't, then that would be total balls right after I found out I missed the event for Winner's Path.

Thanks in advance.

mystery gift

recieve gift

via WFC

instant jirachi :D

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I'm WFC right now and no Jirachi. :(

you dont go on WFC

you go on MYSTERY GIFT

you save your game turn it off, when you get ot the start screen, you scroll down go to the mystery gift, then do as i said ^_^

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • I went on Pokemon.com and figured it out. LOL. I thought you meant those as individual options so I was all, "OMG I'M CONFUSED!". I am unconfused now. Thanks so much!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I went on Pokemon.com and figured it out. LOL. I thought you meant those as individual options so I was all, "OMG I'M CONFUSED!". I am unconfused now. Thanks so much!

lol im happy to help mate ^_^

hope you like your jirachi :D
    mines perfect in my opinion lol
    hes definitely my newest team member :D

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • I'm happy to have one though I am still a wee bit cheesed that I missed Winner's Path by a mere few hours. *kicks self* My husband, however, is pee-his-pants excited! LOL!

Legendaries are always exciting grabs. ;)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I'm happy to have one though I am still a wee bit cheesed that I missed Winner's Path by a mere few hours. *kicks self* My husband, however, is pee-his-pants excited! LOL!

Legendaries are always exciting grabs. ;)

i wish jirachi wasnt a legend hes so cute >w<

legends are overrated, my dunsparce Wurm is killer :P

does anyone know wat the %age of gettin larvitar in the safari zone

Back