• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HGSS > Why so excited?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lance shall have the cape from the beginning its only proper. Oh and cape animation should be expected. Its only right.

Cape animation, now that's something I would be looking forward to. I'd be pretty anxious to to see that and some other sprite animations for the Elite Four.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Cape animation, now that's something I would be looking forward to. I'd be pretty anxious to to see that and some other sprite animations for the Elite Four.
    I can see will juggling balls(pokeballs!) bruno meditating then getting up Koga being all ninja and karen fluffing her hair in a kinda sexy way. But the ultimate animation I cannot wait for is clair and her whipping.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    So many animation for the sprites, we would all have to wait and see how it will really look.

I am pretty excited to see how the whole game looks. I also want to get that Pichu event.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Clair and her wipping, Lance and his drifting cape, and so many more movement. What I want to see now is new animates sprites for the Pokémon, now that would get me excited for this GSDS...Except, Clair never had a whip, or at least I don't think.

^ @ Bliss, the Pichu Event is what has gotten me at the edge of my seat as well.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Clair and her wipping, Lance and his drifting cape, and so many more movement. What I want to see now is new animates sprites for the Pokémon, now that would get me excited for this GSDS...Except, Clair never had a whip, or at least I don't think.

^ @ Bliss, the Pichu Event is what has gotten me at the edge of my seat as well.
    AH now I remember. She had it in the manga but her sprite never had it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That's what I though, and I knew my memory wasn't that bad [lol] It'll be cool if they add in her whip as well. Her new DPPt Sprite look along with everyone else is getting me more and more anxious for the new GSDS.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Maybe they will add the whip, but if not I don't care. I am really excited to see what they have in plan for us after the Elite Four.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    the return of silver and his sucky pokemon

I wouldn't call his pokemon sucky, but I do believe they could be stronger.

I am pretty excited to see what the pokemon centers look like in the inside.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is possible she might get her whip, which will bring in some excitement. Though, I'm more excited for seeing the new look and feel of Johto.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am pretty excited to see how they make the Miltank place (I believe it was Miltank).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I get to play the games I loved so much again without having to worry about my game erasing each time a new day arrives!

That is another reason why I am excited. I really didn't like it when my file erased. Now I highly doubt it'll happen again, so that's something to be excited for.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I get to play the games I loved so much again without having to worry about my game erasing each time a new day arrives!
    It won't be the same game, so hopefully you won't have much trouble adjusting to it like some people here.

dur

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It won't be the same game, so hopefully you won't have much trouble adjusting to it like some people here.

dur

With all the differences, just the chance to be back in Johto is what gets keeps me at the edge of my seat.

Years
    I'm excited because the pokemon follows u again and the new graphics and it use to be my 1st game.

I'm just mad I have to break my "No more pokemon games after Platinum rule"

Kayahtic

Dark Trainer
    Years
    I'm excited about it because everythings more updated, and by the looks of it, your pokemon follow you, too. :3

Back