• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HGSS > Why so excited?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am pretty excited to see if they add the Kanto region into the game. I would really like to see it in this remake because the Johto and the Kanto region are connected together.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, we don't know if it still has the 16 gyms as yet, but still it is at least the most exciting to know it is finally coming.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I kind of forgot to mention that the new features are what has gotten me so excited for the game too.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am pretty excited to see the new features as well. I also am looking forward to seeing the things on the pokegear as well.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Well for me. I love the fact of remakes of classic games. It could be bad or it could be good. Sometimes its better to stray from the original a bit to make it a fresh new game. So i'm mostly excited for everything new it has to offer. New tiles, sprites, pokemon sprites, everything! Silver was my favorite pokemon game and it still is today. To see it brought back is something that a lot of peoples been wanting for a while.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well for me. I love the fact of remakes of classic games. It could be bad or it could be good. Sometimes its better to stray from the original a bit to make it a fresh new game. So i'm mostly excited for everything new it has to offer. New tiles, sprites, pokemon sprites, everything! Silver was my favorite pokemon game and it still is today. To see it brought back is something that a lot of peoples been wanting for a while.

This was nicely stated and I couldn't agree more for why I'm anxious for it to come.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am pretty excited to see if they add in the Red Gyarados. It's most likely they will, but none of us is 100% sure.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am pretty anxious to see how Violet City will look. If I remember correctly the roof's of the houses were purple.

Back