• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, what's your name?

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
  • Mine would be Devone, and I guess it's ok, but it's pronounced like Devon. As far as I know the meanings aren't even good...one said something about red-ish cattle T_T. My name refers to me as a form of cattle...I do wish my name was Deon instead, but I bet that has a non-cool meaning as well.

----------------
    Listening to: Kanye West, Lil Wayne - See You In My Nightmares
    via FoxyTunes

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • My name is Ryan, I love my name, it's awesome. :D

It's pretty common for random people to call me Brian though. @_@;

Haha, that happens to me like everyday.

"Hi, I'm ___!"

"Hey, I'm Ryan."

"Brian?"

"..No. Ryan."

But yeah, I'm another Ryan. :P I've always liked my name. Though whenever I find myself continuously writing it out, I start thinking the R-Y combo looks odd. It's still a sweet name though.

Not to mention it means "little King". Booyah.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    My name is Jerrell, common for a boy though my mom thought it'll be great for a girl. I'm named after my dad Gerald.

Meanings: Spear Ruler,Strong, Opening minded

It's English

I think I might be the only girl with this name.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika. Somewhat. That's what I've always told people on PC I'm called. Since that's a name they can pronounce xD You all call me Fable anyway, so it doesn't matter.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    My real name is Tori.

My name on here that I would like to be called by is Aqua :]

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • My name is officially William, and unofficially Billy. Most people in real life call me Billy, while most people online call me Bill. That is, if they don't call me Zam, Zammy, Zammio, Alakazam, or Allah Khah Zham.

I remember in high school I got one of those report cards where it lists each of your teachers' comments one under the other. I actually had one calling me Bill, one Billy, and one William. XDD

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
  • Hey Brian! : D

My name is Caleb, probably one of the weirdest, most uncommon names you will ever inherit. I like my name, it's just that I barely know anyone else in the world with the name Caleb. o.<

I have a friend called Caleb as well.

Well, my name is Amelia and is pronounced the way it looks. Some people at school call me Amy for short, but I don't mind my name. Its alright.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Julia.

I hate it when people call me Jewel, Jewels, and especially Julie. I.. just don't like that nickname-y stuff (who needs to nickname a person who's name is five letters long?)...

Back