• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, what's your name?

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
  • My name is Ryan, I love my name, it's awesome. :D

It's pretty common for random people to call me Brian though. @_@;

So is mine. But I'm glad someone likes this name so much. I despise it.

Every day I'm called Brian by people I've known for months at school.

I wish I was Sid, but not Sidney.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • My name is Norman.

I just wish it could be Dylan or Jeremy. Norman is just a name that sounds like Doorman.

Well my name is Deelen but its pronounced "Dylan". Pretty cool huh? : P
    but I think Im the only person in the world who's name is spelled that way...and I kinda like it. But I wished it was spelled differently... xD

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • My real name is Jesse. Nothing more, nothing less, and not short for anything. (I get mispellings and misconceptions all the time: Jessie, Jessi, Jessy, Jessee, Jessilyn, Jessica, etc. Even people who have known me for YEARS still spell it wrong. I hate it.) Just Jesse. I like it that way. It's a good name. I'm pretty sure it means something like "God is great," or "gift of God." =)

I was really defensive of the masculine spelling when I was little, though. I even punched a kid who said it was stupid for a girl to have the name Jesse; thankfully, I mellowed out, but it's still annoying for people to always assume that I've mispelt my own name. ("It says Jesse here. That's short for Jessica, right? Or is the 'i' missing?" is obnoxious about the tenth time you hear it.)

But, yeah, I love my name~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I used to keep my name hidden from teh internetz, not so much for security reasons, but because I absolutely hate it. I don't remember which one of you it was, but someone eventually convinced me to spill my name on an MSN conversation and apparently it's been public knowledge ever since.

Any who, my name is Larry. It's not short for Lawrence, it's just Larry.

I suppose my name could have been worse, but I feel I was named out of my time period, you know? Why couldn't I have been given a nice name like Michael or Justin? Oh well, this isn't a thread about what we wish our names were, right?

Now you know.
    (And knowledge is half the battle! *shot*)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Benjamin, means "Son of my right hand", pretty ok, I was named after Benjamin Franklin lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well mostly everyone knows by now. My name is Lucy. And before I didn't give it out because of security reasons. But as long I don't give out my last name, I am fine. So I gave it out to a few people in this forum. And then it turned into that I used it as my username. I actually love my name. It is a very common name where I live. I really don't mind that is very common anymore.

It isn't Lucille or Lucia. It is just plain Lucy. I was named after my aunt(my real mom's sister). Her name was Lucy too. =D

Back