• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Yeah this is great O.O Im really impressed...
    Hope it has nice scripts to simulate the GSC Events XD

>DarkM<

Good Signer :)
    Years
    Where is MasterMew, I don't see him, the last post that be from EVA 01, and is of february.............

MasterMew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? O.o

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Pure Perfectness. This Is An AWESOME Hack, Dude. And I...No, ...Speako, El Espa?ol...XD, I Can't WAIT For A Demo....*jumps up and down in seat*
    Spoiler: NOTBEINGGREEDY

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Liek someone said, whereever he lives, he prolly doesn't have internet, so he needs to go to an internet cafe, if not, he must be really busy

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    EVA-01 said:
    Liek someone said, whereever he lives, he prolly doesn't have internet, so he needs to go to an internet cafe, if not, he must be really busy

ya...probably true...i love the stills..they are all good, i've done a few like these but they don't come the quality of this :P

Years
    Great Hackeo! :P

It is a great hack-rom. I love the remakes! The maps are very well. But I would like to know... How you will do so that you can choose between chikorita, totodile and cyndaquil in the lab and not in the route? :\
    Seguramente Baro estar? andandose con ojo para ver mis mistakes...??

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Baro said:
    Seeing your habilities, I wonder if you could do a better hack -although this one is excellent- inventing your own cities, contries, etc, without being a remake. Just thinking aloud. Keep up the good work! Excellent!
    Actually, Pok?mon Sunshine has new cities and places (in the current demo they are named like the original since I haven't edit the text yet, but they're new cities).

LancePR said:
    How you will do so that you can choose between chikorita, totodile and cyndaquil in the lab and not in the route? :\
    That can be done editing the scripts.

serebii_net said:
    If it's a hack of Sapphire, that means your rival will be male/female trainer or you can fix that. I'd really want to battle Kamon/Silver.
    In this hack, you rival will be always Silver, doesn't matter if you has chosen the male or the female trainer.

And here is a new picture with the female trainer:
    Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon
    Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Last edited:
    Years
    MasterMew why don't you use the sprites I gave you to show the main characters and rival? How many percent is the hack currently? Any city totally finished? I can't wait for the beta!

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    I love how it's going, MasterMew! :D It's amazing that you can do something like this and Pok?mon Sunshine! You really are a Master of Hacking! Pity is that I can't upload the Beta on PKMN Sunshine... The link doesn't work for me... Oh well! Keep up the good work! ( Sorry to go a little off topic )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Nice hack (were is the beta) people sayed its coming in feb then march know its april just let us test the game were ever you are in it or you trying 2 finish it plzz just the beta

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back