• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey Mastermew, great hack so far, I just want to make a suggestion. Can you add Berry Patches to the places where you could collect for examtle Przcure berries, only make them into the Ru/Sa/E/Fr/Lg berries?

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    out of all the pokemon hacks ive seen so far, this is the best. never give up on it. johto was the best area out of all the pokemon games and since they didnt advance it officially us johto fans are looking up to you. and you are doing great at it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Boring i have stoped waiting for this hack hemight be lying wow pictures i need a beta what ever you have done so far we dont whant crap send us a beta so we beleive you ihave waited for more than 6 mounths were is it first feb than march than april know may so take the fact stop mailing for fun when he taked the beta out ill beleive him so should you all.

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
    MasterMew, release a beta. Atleast if your not going to finish it give it to someone to finish cause this shouldnt goto waste. Ill do it if u dont.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Yes I agree with the if he is going to quit. But a beta is not yet needed, just some more screens maybe...

AcCiDeNT

Years
    ok, i'm going to put it in a way you can all understand, SHUT UP... it's been a quarter of a year... who cares, it isn't going to make it come any faster if you beg for a beta... and i don't think he's quitting this hack, there might not even be a freaking beta, just chill out if there's not, there's not.. it'll be here when it's here... ok now back on topic... nice hack dude keep up the work, and just forget about all these people wanting a beta, they can wait until it's finished or until you're ready to post a beta...

Sonic Blaze

Catch me if you can!
    Years
    AcCiDeNT said:
    ok, i'm going to put it in a way you can all understand, SHUT UP... it's been a quarter of a year... who cares, it isn't going to make it come any faster if you beg for a beta... and i don't think he's quitting this hack, there might not even be a freaking beta, just chill out if there's not, there's not.. it'll be here when it's here... ok now back on topic... nice hack dude keep up the work, and just forget about all these people wanting a beta, they can wait until it's finished or until you're ready to post a beta...

yah i agree

AcCiDeNT

Years
    there may be problems, like internet speed, not being able to get online, things like that... i understand you're saying that he isn't keeping you updated, but it will all pay off in the end...

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
    In the end, the end, pfft. This is the end unless the post gets bumped up. He doesn't care about the community, he doesn't listen to his fans, and thats just evil.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    he is lying i tell ya there are just a few nice pics he cant proof that the story line is real well then. for get it close this thread coz the ownerhant owned up for mounths

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back