• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    STILL HERE YAY ! cant wait for more screen shots have you done new bark town that would be cool to see also i would like to see what the rival looks like :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Here are the requested screenshots:
    Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Wulava said:
    I wanna see the Nat'l Park... oh! and the S.S. Aqua too!
    I already did post a pic of the National Park:

Do you want to see more pictures of this place?

And I can't post a picture of the S.S. Aqua because I haven't created that map yet.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • WOW! O_O!!! This is awesome. I can't wait for a release. BTW are you adding day/night effects? That's one reason why it should be pokemon sapphire. FR and LG don't have day or night effects. Like an eevee wouldn't evolve into umbreon or espeon in FR/LG. You should make it get dark at nighttime just like in the original!(One of the weathers is nighttime.) I wonder if you could help me with my hack. Actually just an idea. I'm trying to make a remake of Pokemon Yellow; Pokemon Lightning Yellow. I don't nearly have the hacking skill to make it, and there isn't much hacking that needs to be done. So PM me if you're willing to give up a small bit of your time to help me.
    EDIT: Are you gonna include the Kanto region of G/S/C? It was kool! Maybe you should put maybe some hoenn pokemon somewhere in this game. I still remember that train in Goldenrod that takes you to Saffron City! I saw you put a screenshot of the tracks. You should leave the berry trees in... Why take them out? You should make the berries the new Hoenn berries.
    What about that part in Azalea Town with the tail-less slowpokes? Are you gonna have sprites of tail-less slowpokes?
    I think you should change the surf sprite to the main characters riding on a lapras.

Last edited:

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
    Years
  • MasterMew said:
    Do you want to see more pictures of this place?

And I can't post a picture of the S.S. Aqua because I haven't created that map yet.

Yup! I wanna see more of the Nat'l Park especially the fountain. Oh! and about S.S. Aqua, it's ok :D Go ahead and take your time.

BTW, I'd like to see screenies of Olivine City's lighthouse.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • i think its really hard to hack a region and even more to make two.Consider pokemon ice it has been in the making since i don't know when and its only one region.though it would be really nice 'cuz I love G/S/C :P

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • isn't there so many new sprites you have to make? Like red, blue, 8 gym leaders, the elite four, rival, main characters, overworld sprites for those too, can you show us examples of these in screenshots? I'm a pretty good spriter if you need a little help.
    It is going to be cool getting Lugia and Ho-oh. I know for a fact they're never going to make these games in real life, because they hid gsc pokemon in the games, and even Lugia and Ho-oh under certain circumstances. Anyway There's lots of features you have to put in, hope you're up to hacking so much.

Years
  • dude, i quit because of you. u better finish this. i was making a gold/silver remake but im going to stop because ur are a whole lot ahead of me. i think you should release a beta now because betas arent supposed to be perfect. thats y they're betas. dude, have u not made a sprite for the front or back overworld pic of the heros or something? all the screenshots have the hero sideways. anyways, awesoem hack, dont quit on it, everyone else quits about 2 weeks later.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • Mastermew are you planning on doing the game as you go along e.g from new bark town to the end or just do whatever map you want in any order? and Pokemon Sapphire will not have enough room for Kanto on Pok?nav and as far as Maps go so unless you do a lot of header adding and scratch maps not to mention the events and heavy scripting then this will not be a full remake anyway everyone i say would be happy with just johto and clean graphics so nice work so far

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • amnesiahacker said:
    Mastermew are you planning on doing the game as you go along e.g from new bark town to the end or just do whatever map you want in any order? and Pokemon Sapphire will not have enough room for Kanto on Pok?nav and as far as Maps go so unless you do a lot of header adding and scratch maps not to mention the events and heavy scripting then this will not be a full remake anyway everyone i say would be happy with just johto and clean graphics so nice work so far
    If he uses all of the maps that aren't needed, then I think he can. It might be possible for him to add new map offsets to the script, without that this would be impossible... Oh and I don't think he can make a new map picture for kanto, but probably still include those levels... At least include the battle with RED, the most powerful trainer in the game.

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
    Years
  • Just wond'rin... Since this is a GSC remake, does it mean he'll include Kanto AGAIN?
    Aren't you guys sick of going back there? coz if your going to ask me, I'm sick of going back there. (This is just my opinion, so plz don't get mad at me or somethin') I just wish he doesn't included it.

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
    Years
  • Wulava said:
    Just wond'rin... Since this is a GSC remake, does it mean he'll include Kanto AGAIN?
    Aren't you guys sick of going back there? coz if your going to ask me, I'm sick of going back there. (This is just my opinion, so plz don't get mad at me or somethin') I just wish he doesn't included it.
    it's a remake of GSC, so yes it WILL have kanto. unless he doesn't figure out how to add maps, then it'll only be johto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back