• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
Years
  • I believe he still works on this hack. He's been working not only with this hack but, he has other hacks on going too. He's quite a very busy person.

I believe he also mentioned something in one of his threads that he will not cancel any of his hacks. Hope you understand. :D

Last edited:

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
  • I think this is the reason he doesnt have an email in his profile. hes a b*tch for bringing peoples hopes up for no reason though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    Very nice graphics and colours. :bandit:
    I can't wait to play it! :sean:
    Only the trees from GS are no more to use. :disappoin
    It's a super remake!!!!!!! :cool:
    Is that really deleted?
    It's better to install it on an USB Stick or a MP3 Speler (Player).

Last edited:

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
  • ****...ya'll some ho's. Gettin crazy cuz dude hasn't posted in a minute. ROFL...

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN!!!

I think that jc_rcw dude said it like a hundred times. Master only posts when he is updating you people...USUALLY. I wouldn't come back if I was him either...all this drama over a simple video game hack. Dude HAS to have a life...let him live it...

what you people need to do is go outside...and tan ya pasty pale selfs...

ANYWAYS...back on topic. This looks REAL nice and the graphic switch looks very well done. Great job :D...

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    ^^you do realize youre talkin to a group kids right? What you should do is stop flammin preteens it doesnt look good with your age right under your avatar

SMRT

Banned
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    geez howd u get those tilez? the rails and the towers? i cant find em on elitemap... btw i wanna make a gs remake one day (goddam if nintendo dun make one we gotta eh?) btw this game looks incredible good luk widd it! im making a safire hak called pokemon magma :P its sik! btw does anyone like my avie XD

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • nevermind that was a stupid question. Just hope you the best of luck, dude. And everyone just leave him alone. If you're wanting this hack so bad, make one yourselves.

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
  • Well no mater how long this takes, some parts might even need to be ASM hacked so..., you have my support. Keep up the good work, please don't let this one die. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back