• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    What about the warning I just gave you? Gosh people learn to read your warnings. Im afrai Im gonna lock this now. :P jk.
    Well I wont Ill just edit the posts of you guys changing them into topic posts. Be warn now, no more offtopicness from now on.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    D@rk Ho-oH, I know you're trying to help, but he already said he didn't want to use the materials from other hacks.

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    digital phoenix i didn't took them from other hacks.i found the and i thought it would help master mew with the hack.

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    sorry for double posting but i have correct some errors in the zip and i add some new things.master mew i do believe that tis zip will help you.pls don't icnore it.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    dude, i dont think he needs help, you should like start your own hack or something, because he is going good by himself

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Exactly what EVA said. Also, you could've just edited your post, even though you didn't need to.

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
    hey.i just try to help but i'm sorry.anyway i dont know how to hack and that is why i try to help.i had the same idea of making a hack of g/s/c but since he started it ican only try to help.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    but see, the problem is, he doesnt need help, please stay ontopic!

i wonder where mastermew is? :\

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
    Years
    Those screenshots are very impressive! I don't post much but that is definitely worthy. I hope you can finish this because it would make one hell of a hack. The attention to detail is awesome, keep up the great work. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back