• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hilarious but painful moments

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    what are somethings that have happened to you that might be funny later but were very funny mine was well I was riding my bike my sister decided to come with me with out me noticing so when I turned a corner my sister call out to to wait up so I look back still riding my bike I see here then right when turned my head forward I crashed right into a lamp post and I was going pretty fast. Man getting back to my house was painful but noww today I think it is some what funny.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Well, this one time, I was making my bed, and I fell off it. It's like no deal right? Well. I got up, and my body was on my hand. My hand was broken, it looked really horrible, It was all in a U shape. I mean I must of fallen on it just right break it like that. The doctor thought I was skateboarding, but Yeah, I fell off my bed.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    that is quite strange there ussually when every any bones break for my friends it's sports.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Yeah, I never broken any part of my body from playing sports or skateboarding. It's really freaky though.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I am the only one out of all my friends who has not broken a bone in foot ball or any other sport in fact I never broken a bone.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    I'm the only one in my family that broke something in there body. My family is lucky.

Years
  • I broke my arm in five places playing hockey and me and my friends started laughing, and about 4 hours later I asked my mom to see why my arm hurted.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • At bandcamp I was playing tetherball and I spiked the ball and then my handblew up like a rubber glove and it was swollen and hurting for 5 days basically a waste of a 600dollar trip becuase I couldnt even do anything T_T

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I've gotten nailed in the nutsack a few times playing sports, usually dodgeball or something in gym class. It's strange, it seems to be something that happens to me a lot more than it should. That's the worst pain you can have in my opinion, but I always manage to laugh it off with everyone else (although I walk around like a freakin' penguin for llike 10 minutes after)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright. I was in my English class when I had to go in front of the class to present my book report. When I go up from the chair, I tripped. Everybody (including the teacher) starts laughing. And by the way, when I laugh, it takes about 5 mins before I stop laughing. <- Haha... ^^'

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • (although I walk around like a freakin' penguin for llike 10 minutes after)

uh huh? gotta problem?

This isn't about me, but, I invited a guy to sit on the rop"most commonly known as the nutcracker"

It was about 7 feet high. So he sits on it, and me and my friends tug on the rope(it hurts) and he yelped and almost went flying towards the ground.

We got in trouble :(

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • Somehow i never get injuried like the time I sliped oon the top of the roof and landed on the ground on my back n i just got up like nothing(My friend was there and he looked at me creepy cause usually people get broken arms when stuff like that happens)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Somehow i never get injuried like the time I sliped oon the top of the roof and landed on the ground on my back n i just got up like nothing(My friend was there and he looked at me creepy cause usually people get broken arms when stuff like that happens)

Oh poor you... D= You're lucky though.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • well this one time i was on these monkey bars and i fell off of them and i when i got up my arm kinda looked wierd so i was laughing but you know that laugh when you kinda go phsyco lol like hehehehehehe and then you start screaming lol but my arm was broken :( but its fine now :D but now that i look back its kinda funny i guess :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    well this one time i was on these monkey bars and i fell off of them and i when i got up my arm kinda looked wierd so i was laughing but you know that laugh when you kinda go phsyco lol like hehehehehehe and then you start screaming lol but my arm was broken :( but its fine now :D but now that i look back its kinda funny i guess :)

Oh my god! Was there blood!? =O =O =O

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • no thank GOD there wasnt i wouldve ripped off all my hair lmao

whats funny is i didnt break my arm in a cool way i fell off the friggin monkey bars like instead of skate boarding or somethin like that

Back