• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His Return [House Points awarded!]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Nice to see a new face (hi Anna!) and a few that I haven't spotted in a while! :D

Still plenty more spots.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    You're all in! :) I'm going to leave this open for the rest of today and then role PMs will come out tonight or tomorrow.

All sign ups are welcome ^^.

Last edited:

Killua

Mana if you N0 me I am going to create a game just to kil you #thehypeisreal

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night Zero

His Return [House Points awarded!]

The teachers of each house ushered their students back to their quarters. They were quite clear with the instructions - stay put and don't do anything stupid.

Of course, Hogwart's pupils weren't great with following instructions. Many of them were bound to sneak out of their quarters at night and seek to uncover the truth. They couldn't even be sure that the friends around them were who they said they were - this Polyjuice potion was a tricky one.

The Death Eaters were still organising themselves. Having disguised themselves as Hogwarts students, they were biding their time and, so as to not risk exposure, had decided to not meet up at first.

With the cover of night, they would be unlikely to sit by silently, though.

Remember to send in your Night Actions!

Role PMs will be coming out over the next hour. The night will finish 25 hours from this post. Please PM me questions rather than asking in the thread - if needed I can elaborate slightly on your spells.
    Players List
    Lycanthropy as ????
    Absol used bite! as ????
    alexkaz61 as ????
    JohnnyMustang as ????
    Collector Elwood as ????
    NightKrow as ????
    kaneki!!! as ????
    Desinishon as ????
    Ozymandias as ????
    gimmepie as ????
    Sun as ????