• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hiyappu, Baoppu & Yanappu Discussion (new water/fire type monkey)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Surmonter, although you're joking, please don't tell Calder to die in a fire.

Yanappu is unlikely to be a version exclusive but if it was, I...wouldn't be surprised. I don't think it matches up best with Kibago though :x

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    I actually hope he and Kibago are version exclusives... Yanappu on Black and Kibago on White... So I can get Kigabo and not see his ugly face besides the first gym leader.
    Oh........you're back. Hooray! :tired:

In all seriousness though, you really think Kibago is going to be version exclusive if it turns out to be a Pseudo Pre-evo? And it isn't ugly. It's actually one of the better looking Gen V Pokemon.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Oh........you're back. Hooray! :tired:

In all seriousness though, you really think Kibago is going to be version exclusive if it turns out to be a Pseudo Pre-evo? And it isn't ugly. It's actually one of the better looking Gen V Pokemon.

Your attitude is exactly why I'm an ass to people like you <.<

No I don't think Kibago will be exclusive... I just wanted to stir the pot of flames because of course I am Satan...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, be nice.

And get back onto the topic of Yanappu, too.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Your attitude is exactly why I'm an ass to people like you <.<

No I don't think Kibago will be exclusive... I just wanted to stir the pot of flames because of course I am Satan...
    All I ever see you do is flame random Gen V Pokemon all the time, with absolutely no plausible reason as to why you dislike them.

For the love of God, just stop trolling.

And so as not to go off topic, let it be known that I will catch this Pokemon and use it as a party member on the condition that it is a Grass/Fighting type Pokemon.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    All I ever see you do is flame random Gen V Pokemon all the time, with absolutely no plausible reason as to why you dislike them.

For the love of God, just stop trolling.

And so as not to go off topic, let it be known that I will catch this Pokemon and use it as a party member on the condition that it is a Grass/Fighting type Pokemon.

I've never seen you before at all, but no mostly I help people then get attacked by people that don't like it and think I'm calling the person I'm helping stupid...or get attacked by people that think they know me like yourself...

For the love of Bob, just get your facts before you talk.

And so as not to go off topic... Its a Monkey based off a veggie... Thats just lame...and I'm not catching it... Bye

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And hopefully that will be the end of that, if it does somehow continue, warnings or infractions will be handed out, depending on the situation.

Also, it's not lame, it's... slightly creative!

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    It is very creative. And I think I'll nickname mine after a vegetable... broccoli is too unoriginal, so I'll think of another veggie for my monkey.

Do you know how funny it would be to have a broccoli evolve into an asparagus?

....Yeah, I just randomly thought of that. What if Yanappu's evo WAS an asparagus?

YESS! That would be awesome. Like the veggie tales asparagus guy. But that seems pretty easy to do for a design.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Im still going with my chef theory. The Chef's hat broccoli and the oven mitt hands will probably stay in some way, shape or form.

That would make sense as Dento is a waiter lol when you have the 2nd battle with him it would be his evo making you food and Dento serving it lol

Gentlemen

Let's fight like...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    DIE IN A FIRE!

>:(
    You know who I think should die in a fire? Yanappu. Oh and he will die...I will ev train my fire types with him...(speed I pressume) Burn many monkeys I will...death to broccoli!

Back