• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    lmao do a whois for pokemon706.com u won't get my info i used protectfly and got my info secure

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I need someone to host Wobbuffet Central. I'll probably need 25MB of space (maybe more later on), FTP access, no special coding or anything like that. I'm just sick and tired of all the Tripod Banner Ads butchering my site. :(

TeamRocket

haha he did earlier today but he got busted again lmao im just glad simone didnt see it or she woulda flipped and killed him lol jeremy the next kyletech!

what ever happened to kyle? Its wierd not seeing him around anymore and no imakuni... im getting scurred where they going!

haha jeremy i have two sites for you two host!

haha bye

_rich_
    The next KyleTech? I can assure you that KyleTech does not sell hosting. Imakuni does not pay, Rella doesn't pay so why should I expect anyone else to?

Plus, I still have one slot left for anyone whom wants it.

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    I need something that doesn't need all my info like adress, income and such just
    membername
    password
    the basics

with
    unlimited pages
    at least 1gig memory

HelloPichu

Hello Pichu
    Years
    Hi people i host some free sites and i do donate domains for people who got a nice site and works hard on there site i know people might not like me but i have done alot ask the owner of Poke Safari and Pokemon Country and PokeWizards and more i donated domains free on me and even gave them all the web hosting they needed and one thing my hosting company got is that my hosting site is RELIABLE 100% and it say it on my stat thing on my site hostxg.com so if you want web hosting and a domain please aim me at HelloPichu , if you got what it takes.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I Recomend Hehe

i totally recomend PokeWizards as being a webby there (although kool_midget very controlling) is that hellopichu's hosting is wonder we have more then enough room, no downtimes, and he got us a domain :D it just goes to show hard work and dedication pays off

and i cant see why anybody wouldnt like him anyways hes one of the nicest guys around and helpful im just curious why he always gives his aim though lol

~Blazey

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I need hosting....I'm sick of my current host [Hosting Anime]!

Is there someone who would like to host me?

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
    Years
    Well ok if anyone needs to host an anime site just ask me for addless hostage though you will have to use kinda ancient way for uploading files.(Ask me via personal message also send me an ur of your beta site.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    poke jungle i can host you, or who over else needs it for free, just reply, pm me, of instant message me "fantasticfish"

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, so i've bought my domain, and i had a guy set to host me, but now he's totaly flaking out. it's a crappy page for my crappy film group, but some people who like our films are flipping out cuz they want to see the films online. so i'm obliged to get hosted.

Back