• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Ok, I need someone to host me. I have a gaming site and it is going to be based on PHPNuke, PostNuke, or PHPFusion, depending on what I chose, and it is going to be somewhat like this:
    https://hostinganime.com/kipkip
    I need the following:
    • At least 70 MB of space.
    • 1 GB of Bandwidth, I guess
    • PHP, MySQL
    • FTP
    • Yeah, that's it.
    Thanks in advance:D

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    yeah need someone to host me too, i need the same things as kip-kip, but if you one you can gice less web space, my site is pokenitro.cjb.net, i have been looking for somebody to host me for months

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    kip and red typhlosion, i can host both of yall for free, im or pm me my aim is fantasticfish

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    oh god save us all the end of the world is coming.. besides jeremy i thought simone banned u from advertising at all about hosting people...

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    lmao people are requesting hosting here, i think it is ok to answer them, lol i gotta make money somehow jkaizer, at least u can put the ad where ya want.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    haha he did earlier today but he got busted again lmao im just glad simone didnt see it or she woulda flipped and killed him lol jeremy the next kyletech!

what ever happened to kyle? Its wierd not seeing him around anymore and no imakuni... im getting scurred where they going!

haha jeremy i have two sites for you two host!

haha bye

_rich_

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Can someone host this?

It's my first banner =3

For my forums...lol....

Wait...is this the image hosting thread? I think I posted in the wrong thread!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Questions and Feedback
    No, it's Community Questions and Feedback. Get your names straight. :P

And umm... I can't host... nor do I have a hosting request. Sorry all. :P

aRedMoon

Years
    It's my forum so it does matter. >P

Isn't there a way to hide that stuff? v.v;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    lmao yeah people who are new to whois go crazy there like ooo, whats so special about it anyways, at registerfly for 99 cent a year u get private registration where they use there address, I should do that just to make stalkers mad.

aRedMoon

Years
    Bleh, if people want to know that bad, then let 'em. I could care less. >.o

Though if they start spreading it around... ._.

Back