• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Hes just acting like a noob.I doubt anybody would waste there time hacking you.>.>

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    OMG... My host just closed down... ;_______;

I need hosting. So if anyone is nice enough to give mev hosting, I'd appreciate that.

What I think I'll need
    10+ MySQL Databases
    100MB+ of Disk Space.
    5GB+ of Bandwidth or more.

Also, I'd only like cPanel hosting...

Please! Someone help me!

Last edited:
    Years
    I need a host for my ikonboard so I need
    that allows self-installed cgi scripts
    FTP
    A host that has installed Perl 5 or better with the DB_file module installed
    a good amount of space and bandwith
    thanx and have a nice day

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    It looks like they closed down free hosting so Pokeblock is gone. If anyone can offer 200+ MB I'd be greatful. thanks

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    Hey ^^; I could host a few people. I just checked my host stats, and I have ~15GB of disc space left, and I'm using ~5/13GB of bandwidth per day (No, I'm not being stupid, when I signed up for my hosting, it was 1GB disc and 5GB bandwidth/day for the same price :S)
    As long as your sites aren't super-popular, I should be able to handle them. The only two things are, I don't have cPanel, I have my host's OPS. It seems similar to cPanel, but I never actually used cPanel...And I only have 2 free mySQL.

BTW, incase I go into hibernation on this forum, it's best to NOT contact me via PM ;3

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    I might take Haunter Masters offer but right now I need a little bit more Around 500 - 700 MB if possible. Anyone?

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    i can host anyone now...
    unlimited bandwidth, big space, sql and email, so everything FOR FREE.
    valerauko.net is where you can sign up, but you can have something.digimonbackup.net subdomain too.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    if anyone's interested in publishing his/her webbie thru frontpage extensions, try www.5gigs.com
    Trust me, manual uploading from the file manager isn't efficient at all, but the frontpage extensions makes it very convenient..
    Plus, NO ADS XD

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    I need someone to host a forum for me, I need PhP and all that good stuff, IPB 2.1 and up would be good because I want(need) to put Army System on it.

Back