• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I recommend anyone look for cheap hosting for a small site, to look at www.nearlyfreespeech.net

I use em for my smaller sites, and they are rather good for the cost. Seriously, they charge $1 a gigabyte transfer. MySql is an option for a little extra (I think it was $0.01 a day or something)

It's nothing :) And no, I don't get commision.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I want a ASP.NET hosting that was fully supported by Visual Web Developer 2008
    They must be free, domain or subdomain.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I want a ASP.NET hosting that was fully supported by Visual Web Developer 2008
    They must be free, domain or subdomain.

I don't think you will find many people here using asp .net you are best going to godaddy and getting there 3 dollar windows hosting.

Poke Trainer Gary

Optimistic
    Years
  • Hello there, I need a free simplemachines forum host. Any?? I have seen websites which provide free SMF hosting but they don't provide hosting of the actual simplemachines like we can upload the file. In all those sites, I was only able to make a free site just by clicking. I have made a few forums by spending money. But I wanna know, can I host a simple machines forum for free with all the features it has??

Also note, I don't care about the domain. Even if it is a sub-domain, its OK but I want all the features of the SMF. Like, I should be able to upgrade my forum version and stuff like that.

Back