• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • UPDATES:
    Bea is the third Gym Leader found in the vast region of Florem ;), and her Gym is in Sun Glow City.
    [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Credits to Flaming Flarez for Bea's OW and a bunch of people who posted the GSC revamped and remade sprites (Gameguy, Epona4, Matt, Balladof windfishes, Reason, Giridion, Platinumds, Oblivion, Pikalink, Team Rocket Spy, Pokemon Freak and Kaohiro). Phew.

Hmm... but don't you need OWs for Gus and the Heroes?

PS: Credit me for the OWs please.
    I already have one for Gus (found it on dA), and for the heroes... I need all the frames, including surfing, fishing and running, so I don't think you'll be able to do it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    UPDATES:
    Bea is the third Gym Leader found in the vast region of Florem ;), and her Gym is in Sun Glow City.

Credits to Flaming Flarez for Bea's OW and a bunch of people who posted the GSC revamped and remade sprites (Gameguy, Epona4, Matt, Balladof windfishes, Reason, Giridion, Platinumds, Oblivion, Pikalink, Team Rocket Spy, Pokemon Freak and Kaohiro). Phew.

Looks like an interesting Gym :)

That Alastair tree is huggeee! XD

.Awesome

Awesome.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I like Fakemon :] And I like that gym with that big tree. x] It's huge! I never seen anything like it.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I already have one for Gus (found it on dA), and for the heroes... I need all the frames, including surfing, fishing and running, so I don't think you'll be able to do it.

Hmm... if I can do running frames and walking frames,
    then why can't I do all the frames?

I can do them. You won't know until you sent me the 1st frame of the OW first.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • UPDATES:

Mew mt tiles!
    Spoiler:

Looks like an interesting Gym :)

That Alastair tree is huggeee! XD
    Yea it is!!! XD
    Thanks.

Hey it's that HUGE tree =D
    It still looks cool even inside =D
    Yes, I think you've seen it before.
    Thanks.

I like Fakemon :] And I like that gym with that big tree. x] It's huge! I never seen anything like it.
    It is unique, one of a kind, right?
    Thank you!

welll.... i wanna help
    https://getsuei-h.deviantart.com/ar...t:popular+Pokemon+Main+Character+Sprites&qo=0
    i'll make u one yellow's sprite(if i can)
    with hat/ ot without hat?(anyways nice game :D)
    I don't actually need Yellow's OW sprites (anymore), but I'm very interested.

Hmm... if I can do running frames and walking frames,
    then why can't I do all the frames?

I can do them. You won't know until you sent me the 1st frame of the OW first.
    Well, if you have that much time on your hand, then, go ahead.
    Actually, you can't. Neither you or me don't have the first frame of the OW.

I can't play this hack ;...(
    I have a Mac and UIPS is not working to help me patch .IPS files.
    Also, there is no A-ptch for mac. ;...(
    That's sad.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • I actually really like those mountain tiles. The other ones were a bit... weird looking to be honest. But these ones have a nice shape. Great job, keep the awesome work up and good luck!

~Flandre

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2013
    I must, first, congratulate you for such a fine piece of work you've given us. :'D I tried it and the beta one is laughably short. ;< I wish for beta 2 to be here and be longer, it left me with the need of playing more and more.

I hope the freezing guy glitch [the one outside player's house is], mostly by removing him, unless there's another plan for him down your sleeve. He has several glitches, one of them including finding a random battle with a water pokemon once you have control of his sprite. XD [Managed to capture a Finneon due to this glitch. o ___ o ;]

Nonetheless, keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    eyy i got a question. after i download/extract an APS/IPS file, what do i do to get it on GPSPhone??
    thx in advance ^.^

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Well, not to be mean but for starters, hacks are meant to be played on VBA. You can try to play on the iPhone emulator, but first you need to use a computer to patch the IPS. Use Lunar IPS and patch the patch to Pokemon Ruby V 1.0

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    nice tiles!!! WESLEY FG did the tiles right??. no wonder its great!!!
    by the way aren't you planning on changing the main characters???
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HACK!!! I hope you'll finish it! :D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • UPDATES:

Here is the 4th Gym, which sadly won't be playable in beta 2.
    Who can guess which type is it gets a box of... something sweet! XD

I actually really like those mountain tiles. The other ones were a bit... weird looking to be honest. But these ones have a nice shape. Great job, keep the awesome work up and good luck!

~Flandre
    Yes, that's why I changed them. Thanks :)

I must, first, congratulate you for such a fine piece of work you've given us. :'D I tried it and the beta one is laughably short. ;< I wish for beta 2 to be here and be longer, it left me with the need of playing more and more.

I hope the freezing guy glitch [the one outside player's house is], mostly by removing him, unless there's another plan for him down your sleeve. He has several glitches, one of them including finding a random battle with a water pokemon once you have control of his sprite. XD [Managed to capture a Finneon due to this glitch. o ___ o ;]

Nonetheless, keep up the good work!
    Yeah, beta 1 is short. I assure you, beta 2 will offer much more gameplay time.
    Also, I removed that guy. His name is [rival], by the way. :)
    Thank you!

This looks really good! I like the tiles and palettes.
    I like them too! :D
    Thanks!

eyy i got a question. after i download/extract an APS/IPS file, what do i do to get it on GPSPhone??
    thx in advance ^.^
    Hmm... I'm afraid I can't help you with that. I've never heard of that anyway. The best bet is to play with VBA.

Well, not to be mean but for starters, hacks are meant to be played on VBA. You can try to play on the iPhone emulator, but first you need to use a computer to patch the IPS. Use Lunar IPS and patch the patch to Pokemon Ruby V 1.0
    Nooo... This is a FireRed hack :\
    Everything else is correct, though.

thanks haha im a nub. but this hack looks sweet imma try it out soon.
    I recommend you to do so. XD
    Thanks! :)

nice tiles!!! WESLEY FG did the tiles right??. no wonder its great!!!
    by the way aren't you planning on changing the main characters???
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HACK!!! I hope you'll finish it! :D
    Yes, Wesley FG is a magnificent spriter. Also, I would change the players and every else OW too, but I don't have anyone to make OWs for me... Quite sad.
    Thanks! :)

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    4th gym :\ your progress is fast. :))
    Is it a ground gym? And I wonder the way to get the gym leader's place. The warp hole... :\
    Anyway, it looks nice and interesting.
    Good luck.

Back