• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

kablamo

Straight from NewZealand
Years
This is Fantastic

I'm so annoyed that I can't play it all... :@ it super super awesome!! PLEASE finish this, i get so annoyed when the hacks are just half made.

AWESOME AWESOME AWEOMSE

6/5

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
so i played it, and its fricken sweet ;) but there were a couple of glitches like when my Litscorp evolved at lvl 14 and instantly became lvl 16 and also the guy in the pc center in the grave town (idr what it was called) he says he'll give you a magikarp for 10000$ then right away he'll say its for 500. and if you say yes you lose all your money and you get a makuhita. but anyways, great hack!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
That gym looks pretty nice. I like the rocks and the path you used. They remind me or Oreburgh City from D/P/Pt.
I'm guessing you'll need to use Tunnel to get around this gym. :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The screen looks great! (b'-')b

It seems that its a Ground/Rock/Fighting GYM, but the Tunneling system there is awesome. :3 Keep up the good work!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Yes, Wesley FG is a magnificent spriter. Also, I would change the players and every else OW too, but I don't have anyone to make OWs for me... Quite sad.
Thanks! :)

I want to be the OW spriter, but i'm not that experienced...and i'm also making my own hack but I can't post a thread so if your willing to risk your hack... then I want to be your OW spriter... if that's ok.

GOOD LUCK on this hack!!! :D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
UPDATES (new Fakemon inserted!):
Samson's come back! :D
He's renewed some of his sprites and I began to like them and dislike Lotad and evos.
So, I inserted these:
53-aac1.png
53-aac2.png
53-aac3.png

Seaweed and mermaids. Fun.

4th gym :\ your progress is fast. :))
Is it a ground gym? And I wonder the way to get the gym leader's place. The warp hole... :\
Anyway, it looks nice and interesting.
Good luck.
That warp hole happens to be a Tunnel hole :D It's a new HM.
My progress is fast? You're already at the Champion's room! :)

Cool! Nice gym, probably ground or rock. The gym looks a lot like the lavaridge gym.
It's not like Lavaridge. I mean, it has warps, but that's all. And it's Rock-type.

i'll download and play it once it's complete, but it looks great... :)
Hmm... I suggest that you don't wait for completion, because I can't promise anything. Play it now and enjoy while you can...

I bet on fighting gym but I guess Sky got it right.
No, it's not Fighting-type and yes, Sky did get it right.

This is Fantastic

I'm so annoyed that I can't play it all... :@ it super super awesome!! PLEASE finish this, i get so annoyed when the hacks are just half made.

AWESOME AWESOME AWEOMSE

6/5
Nice grade :D (6 out of 5... that's pretty good XD)
Well, I can't promise anything, but I'll be sure to try hard.

so i played it, and its fricken sweet ;) but there were a couple of glitches like when my Litscorp evolved at lvl 14 and instantly became lvl 16 and also the guy in the pc center in the grave town (idr what it was called) he says he'll give you a magikarp for 10000$ then right away he'll say its for 500. and if you say yes you lose all your money and you get a makuhita. but anyways, great hack!
That Litscorp thing is WEIRD. I have to try it out myself.
Oh, right... That script is old. I guess I'll have to remove it, the Makuhita-Magikarp one.

Also, thanks! :)

That gym looks pretty nice. I like the rocks and the path you used. They remind me or Oreburgh City from D/P/Pt.
I'm guessing you'll need to use Tunnel to get around this gym. :3
Yeah... It doesn't have a puzzle, though. But I'll try to make a puzzle for the 5th Gym!

I think it's a ground type gym, just because of the tunnel holes xD
It's Rock-type, btw :D

The screen looks great! (b'-')b

It seems that its a Ground/Rock/Fighting GYM, but the Tunneling system there is awesome. :3 Keep up the good work!
Thank you, Zeffy!

This is rad. Looks really fun.
This is rad...?
Wikipedia says it's a unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation, equal to 0.01 joules per kilogram of irradiated material O.o
Thanks! XD

I want to be the OW spriter, but i'm not that experienced...and i'm also making my own hack but I can't post a thread so if your willing to risk your hack... then I want to be your OW spriter... if that's ok.

GOOD LUCK on this hack!!! :D
I've sent you a visitor message about it. Thank you...! :D

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
lol at Seaweed mermaids. xD

Did you made it by yourself? Its great by the way!

101/100

EDIT: Just noticed the Samson's sprites in your post. :D So I guess you didn't made em. :)

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
hiya!!! :D

hiya!!! this hack is looking better and better!!! I'm excited to be part of it!!!
so i guess the sprite that i did will be the gym leader to the ground/rock types...
(just a guess...)
well more power to you TropicalSunlight and your team!!!
by the way, the fakemons look like official pokemons!!! :D

GOOD LUCK ON THIS HACK!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
53-aac1.png
53-aac2.png
53-aac3.png

This is rad...?
Wikipedia says it's a unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation, equal to 0.01 joules per kilogram of irradiated material O.o

Nice Fakemon. Samson is indeed an experienced spriter.
And that joke about rad is very funny. I can't... stop LAUGHING!
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, nice updates. (And remember to help me fix the script
as soon as possible!)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
UPDATES:
This might be a hint of who else will appear in the game.
54-profs.png

lol at Seaweed mermaids. xD

Did you made it by yourself? Its great by the way!

101/100

EDIT: Just noticed the Samson's sprites in your post. :D So I guess you didn't made em. :)
Yes, you're right. It would probably be 2088 before I learned how to make such good sprites.

I love it TS. Everythings looking great!

[/b]

Radical XD.
I totally agree, look very good.
Keep it up![/COLOR]

those Fakemon are Really awesome. keep it up

Awesome work, TS! You showed me those Fakemon last night on MSN, I hope you gave them some good movepools. XD

Keep it up.

~Flandre
Yes, the movepools should be good enough for your likings :D

hiya!!! this hack is looking better and better!!! I'm excited to be part of it!!!
so i guess the sprite that i did will be the gym leader to the ground/rock types...
(just a guess...)
well more power to you TropicalSunlight and your team!!!
by the way, the fakemons look like official pokemons!!! :D

GOOD LUCK ON THIS HACK!!!
Haha, it's been revealed that the Gym Leader is Rock-type.
Thank you!~ :)

Nice Fakemon. Samson is indeed an experienced spriter.
And that joke about rad is very funny. I can't... stop LAUGHING!
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, nice updates. (And remember to help me fix the script
as soon as possible!)
Right. XD

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
*tears up*

ehhem, there's something caught in my throat.

i'd just like to say that i really appreciate you giving my babies a home. they've been wanting adoption for soooo long.

i'm so tempted to play the available beta... BUT! i must focus! you've inspired me to stop watching silly Italian horrors and Hell's Kitchen recaps.

if you have any ideas/requests you'd like on the side, feel free to harass me.

west586

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
grat new pokemon and all pokemon turqoise is there an english version of it

Back