• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Alright guys, I'm closing up entry's for the contest tomorrow morning my time, so about 14 hours from now. After that, can everyone please PM me the final copy of their event idea, and I'll get them all posted in one post. Then I'll open up voting for 2 days, and after that, we'll work on scripting them ^^
So remember guys, for your final drafts, the hero does not speak, and Enigma is a fixed government, not separate groups, or a team, or anything like that. And try not to make the event anything that will affect the plot in a huge way. I still want the main plot to be what we have now, but I wouldn't mind a side story ^^ Remember, this contest is for one event, not the whole story of the game :P

MegaMaccer

Years
Alright guys, as of now, entry's for the contest are closed.
Can everyone please PM me the final copies of your event? If I don't get a PM from you in about 24 hours, then I'll just use the one in the thread. Voting will start in about 25 hours ^^
==========================================================
I've just finished up inserting the male walking overworlds, and now X_Richard_tdh is sorting out stats and stuff for the inserted Fakemon. Once he's done, I'll get the female walking overworlds in, and then we'll work on tiles. Hopefully Wesley FG will be back by then and can insert. If not, I'll try and find someone who can help ^^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Alright guys, as of now, entry's for the contest are closed.
Can everyone please PM me the final copies of your event? If I don't get a PM from you in about 24 hours, then I'll just use the one in the thread. Voting will start in about 25 hours ^^
==========================================================
I've just finished up inserting the male walking overworlds, and now X_Richard_tdh is sorting out stats and stuff for the inserted Fakemon. Once he's done, I'll get the female walking overworlds in, and then we'll work on tiles. Hopefully Wesley FG will be back by then and can insert. If not, I'll try and find someone who can help ^^

when u say the male walking overworld do u mean the male main character or all male characters? i mean like if you're importing more than just new main character overworlds. lol sorry if that made no sense at all. XD

and... koffkoffuserbarkoffkoff

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Main male character. I started the rival's OW today. e_e My OWs keep getting better and better. I might have to upgrade the hero and heroine a bit.

MegaMaccer

Years
Ok everyone, updates time ^^ Its not much, just the heroine overworld inserted. X_Richard_tdh has finished editing the stats of inserted Fakemon, so I'll try and get some screenshots up for those soon as well. For now, enjoy these~
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Cool overworld. ^^

uhh are you gonna edit the room the player starts in? (as in the bedroom that's in the screenshots)

and uhh koffkoffuserbarkoffkoff lol ...mac?? lol

oh and vannah i dont remember if i ever said this but i really do love ur sig. ...u drew that rite? by hand or computer? and if by computer did u use a tablet or mouse? what program? sorry that's kinda off topic. lol

anyway as i said - cool overworld. with even more additions and edits to the sprite i think it will be even cooler. ^^

MegaMaccer

Years
Alright guys, voting time :D
These are the entries:
Agrajag's:
Spoiler:

Skyhart's:
Spoiler:

HOT MESS's:
Spoiler:

Westrmistr's:
Spoiler:

Snap12's:
Spoiler:

So those are the entries you can vote for. Refer to them by the authors name (Agrajag, Westrmistr, etc)
Voting will be running for about 30 hours. I don't want it to run to long, because we won't start scripting until we have the event sorted. Get voting guys~ :D

========================================================

Updates... Well, no screenshots, but some good news. My good buddy Gvdl bmmzpv tuvqje cjudi is working on a little bit of ASM that will give me the ability to change overworlds, and keep them changed until we go back to change them again. Basically, if you are going to be doing a recon mission, you'll need to change your identity, which you will be able to do in the main Ranger base. I'll give some more info on this later on, and possibly some more info on other ASM things that are happening... *Don't tell anyone, but we may be sorting out a follow script. Don't get your hopes up, but it could be similar to HG/SS's one :D*

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
I vote for: Snap12's
Why? I think that the idea of a conspiracy involving what was thought to be "good" is cool, and it gives you flexibility. Like, the Gym Leader could be framed, an admin of engima.... list goes on.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
This has the potential to be the biggest Hack ever.

Hehe I think so too. ^^

Luv ur avatar.

I think this hack is doing so well because of the dedicated team and the official-looking fakemon.

Not to mention all the support and input there is on every aspect of the hack.

oh and mac ahemkoffchokewheezeblowreeuserbarcoughcoughkoffkoffchoke

lol

edit
and btw
I vote for west's plot

I also like hot mess' plot too though.

Last edited:

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Alright guys, voting time :D
These are the entries:
Agrajag's:
Spoiler:

Skyhart's:
Spoiler:

HOT MESS's:
Spoiler:

Westrmistr's:
Spoiler:

Snap12's:
Spoiler:

So those are the entries you can vote for. Refer to them by the authors name (Agrajag, Westrmistr, etc)
Voting will be running for about 30 hours. I don't want it to run to long, because we won't start scripting until we have the event sorted. Get voting guys~ :D

========================================================

Updates... Well, no screenshots, but some good news. My good buddy Gvdl bmmzpv tuvqje cjudi is working on a little bit of ASM that will give me the ability to change overworlds, and keep them changed until we go back to change them again. Basically, if you are going to be doing a recon mission, you'll need to change your identity, which you will be able to do in the main Ranger base. I'll give some more info on this later on, and possibly some more info on other ASM things that are happening... *Don't tell anyone, but we may be sorting out a follow script. Don't get your hopes up, but it could be similar to HG/SS's one :D*

AWW MAN!!

I had to work a double shift yesterday and I didnt get on PC in time to finish my plot :(

If it matters, my plot would end up with the Hero going to the Chery Town Cave and chase down one of the bounty hunters that had gotten separated from the other one. Imagine in Shiny Gold in Alzelea Forest when the player has to track down and chase Farfetch'd in order to get the HM Cut...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
This is the former x_richard_tdh, btw. Just call me XIV now. For those of you who don't know their Roman Numerals, it is Fourteen.

Finally. On to the voting. I also have to vote for Agrajag's idea. His is thorough, well thought out, and to top it off, VERY original for a Pokemon game. The whole point of this game is originality, and I think he captures that essence very well. Plus, I just love having the freedom to do more than what the plot demands in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back