• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
  • Well, again, it depends on how it all goes. Depends on how much work we get done. But I hope we make some sort of progress before the school year starts. Because, I don't know about others, but as for me, I won't be online much once school starts. Sophomore year. ><

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
    Years
  • Well, again, it depends on how it all goes. Depends on how much work we get done. But I hope we make some sort of progress before the school year starts. Because, I don't know about others, but as for me, I won't be online much once school starts. Sophomore year. ><
    Sophomore year, huh? I remember that like it was just.... last year :laugh:. ANYWAY, I'm sure you'll find sophomore year a lot easier than freshmen year (or such was my experience during 10th grade). Now, back on topic, lets just hope you guys can get plenty done before the end of summer, I'd like to play the beta before the end of the year :D. No rush though.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years

Wait, you're gonna be a sophomore? I was under the impression that you were a few years older than me... I'm gonna be a junior. LOL

Sophomore year, huh? I remember that like it was just.... last year :laugh:. ANYWAY, I'm sure you'll find sophomore year a lot easier than freshmen year (or such was my experience during 10th grade). Now, back on topic, lets just hope you guys can get plenty done before the end of summer, I'd like to play the beta before the end of the year :D. No rush though.

I found 10th grade harder than 9th. 9th was pathetically easy. For me. 10th grade is when my grades began falling due to pressure. And other school-related factors. I never get bad grades, usually. But 10th grade was my worst year academically. It wasn't horrible but still. I don't see how you think the second year in high school is harder.

All I know is that Junior year is said to be the hardest year, with tests and whatnot... There's like a zillion tests for 11th graders!!! My friends who are a year older tell me that it's really hard. And those two years older say that being a senior is easy in comparison.

Ahaha... enough with school talk. It's still JULY! LOL

---
    So you are saying that you won't have much more time for the hack in September? I mean I know you'll still be doing work but not as much. But how do you think that will affect your portion of the work? Time-wise, I mean. Just curious. Hehe...

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Wait, you're gonna be a sophomore? I was under the impression that you were a few years older than me... I'm gonna be a junior. LOL

I found 10th grade harder than 9th. 9th was pathetically easy. For me. 10th grade is when my grades began falling due to pressure. And other school-related factors. I never get bad grades, usually. But 10th grade was my worst year academically. It wasn't horrible but still. I don't see how you think the second year in high school is harder.

All I know is that Junior year is said to be the hardest year, with tests and whatnot... There's like a zillion tests for 11th graders!!! My friends who are a year older tell me that it's really hard. And those two years older say that being a senior is easy in comparison.

Ahaha... enough with school talk. It's still JULY! LOL

---
    So you are saying that you won't have much more time for the hack in September? I mean I know you'll still be doing work but not as much. But how do you think that will affect your portion of the work? Time-wise, I mean. Just curious. Hehe...

Well I try to be as mature as possible because this whole project needs to be dealt with professionally, so give me some credit. x) Yeah, hopefully my 10th will go easily. x-x Next year is just going to be awful. I could barely handle freshman year, and not because I wasn't used to stuff. My school is just really, really, tough. ><

Most people don't even try in their senior year. ..xD; And yeah, my parents have been making me stuff SAT prep into my summer, so that's why I haven't been making as much as I thought I would be. They were talking about just taking my computer out of my room completely for the school year. So yeah, dunno. .-. I'm an only child so, there's not much else to occupy me on days when I'm not doing stuff with my friends, etc. ^_^;

I'll be 16 in about 70 days. :x

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, after about a week, I'm back. Also, as of Thursday at 11:52 p.m., I am officially 17. Not very much progress except for minchan finally got whatever was stuck in her throat out. As for the guy with the very long name that makes no sense whatsoever, I have 1 thing to say:

1- Don't spam. It isn't nice. Plus, if you don't like a hack, for whatever reason, don't just start going kamikazi-ape-*bleep* about it. This is a Fakemon hack with new everything. If not for the FireRed base, it would be an original game. If you don't like the idea of originality, I can reccomend some other games for you.

Anyway, back to business.
    Wait....
    Never mind. I'm done. ^_^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Well I try to be as mature as possible because this whole project needs to be dealt with professionally, so give me some credit. x) Yeah, hopefully my 10th will go easily. x-x Next year is just going to be awful. I could barely handle freshman year, and not because I wasn't used to stuff. My school is just really, really, tough. ><

Most people don't even try in their senior year. ..xD; And yeah, my parents have been making me stuff SAT prep into my summer, so that's why I haven't been making as much as I thought I would be. They were talking about just taking my computer out of my room completely for the school year. So yeah, dunno. .-. I'm an only child so, there's not much else to occupy me on days when I'm not doing stuff with my friends, etc. ^_^;

I'll be 16 in about 70 days. :x

Wait a second... you're older than me but you're a grade behind me. That's strange... I never skipped any grades either. 0.o;;
    I'm gonna be 16 in December... Oh well whatever. XD

SAT prep? What for? Doesn't that start in Junior year or something? 0.o;;

All I know is that this is one of my favorite hacks on this site and I really am glad that the team members are so mature and professional. LOL Cause if not, there'd be no Pokemon Torzach. XD

I do hope though, that your 2nd year of high school is easier than mine was... 0.o;;

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Wait a second... you're older than me but you're a grade behind me. That's strange... I never skipped any grades either. 0.o;;

All I know is that this is one of my favorite hacks on this site and I really am glad that the team members are so mature and professional. LOL Cause if not, there'd be no Pokemon Torzach. XD

I do hope though, that your 2nd year of high school is easier than mine was... 0.o;;
    Well, I'm one of the oldest people in my class, for one, and 2, the cut-off date is different in every state. Cut-off here is September 20th So If I was born 5 days sooner, we'd be going into the same grade. .-.

SAT is in January Sophomore year. ACT is Junior year. Have fun with that. ;-;

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Wait a second... you're older than me but you're a grade behind me. That's strange... I never skipped any grades either. 0.o;;

Well, I'm one of the oldest people in my class, for one, and 2, the cut-off date is different in every state. Cut-off here is September 20th So If I was born 5 days sooner, we'd be going into the same grade. .-.

SAT is in January Sophomore year. ACT is Junior year. Have fun with that. ;-;

Ya know, I'm 17 and am gonna be a Senior. It isn't really that hard to believe because, as Vannah said, the cut-off dates vary not just from state-to-state, but also district-to-district. Same goes for the SAT/ACT thing. In my (former) district, I took the ACT beginning my 9th grade year (because I iz So smARt.) I'm moving to Michigan the first of the month, and my new school has different guidelines. I may, (HOPEFULLY NOT) actually have to do Summer School next summer just to be able to catch up to graduate 'cause I may not have enough credits. :cer_cry:

ANYWAY, don't worry about the ACT. I fell asleep during the thing and still got a 27. ^_^

P.S.: I think we should get back on topic. just in case we anger the all-mighty mods.....

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Ya know, I'm 17 and am gonna be a Senior. It isn't really that hard to believe because, as Vannah said, the cut-off dates vary not just from state-to-state, but also district-to-district. Same goes for the SAT/ACT thing. In my (former) district, I took the ACT beginning my 9th grade year (because I iz So smARt.) I'm moving to Michigan the first of the month, and my new school has different guidelines. I may, (HOPEFULLY NOT) actually have to do Summer School next summer just to be able to catch up to graduate 'cause I may not have enough credits. :cer_cry:

ANYWAY, don't worry about the ACT. I fell asleep during the thing and still got a 27. ^_^

P.S.: I think we should get back on topic. just in case we anger the all-mighty mods.....

Yeah. Back on topic. But one thing... SAT in Sophomore year? 0.o I didn't have to take those... Whatever. Back on topic it is. ^^

So who thinks Pokemon Torzach is absolutely WONDERFUL and AMAZING and the BESTEST FAKEMON HACK EVURR!?!!!??!!!! lol.
    ^
    well it's on topic... kinda? XD

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
    Years
  • I do!!!!!!

Well I'm goin into junior year and I took an SAT subject test the end of sophmore year.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Ya know, I'm 17 and am gonna be a Senior. It isn't really that hard to believe because, as Vannah said, the cut-off dates vary not just from state-to-state, but also district-to-district. Same goes for the SAT/ACT thing. In my (former) district, I took the ACT beginning my 9th grade year (because I iz So smARt.) I'm moving to Michigan the first of the month, and my new school has different guidelines. I may, (HOPEFULLY NOT) actually have to do Summer School next summer just to be able to catch up to graduate 'cause I may not have enough credits. :cer_cry:

xD Maybe when you move to Michigan you'll go south to the Chicago area and visit me? :x

Oh right, here's something on topic: We never did show you guys the new legendary, did we? :x We threw out the old one as the main, and I came up with a new one. Which I love. <3

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    xD Maybe when you move to Michigan you'll go south to the Chicago area and visit me? :x

Oh right, here's something on topic: We never did show you guys the new legendary, did we? :x We threw out the old one as the main, and I came up with a new one. Which I love. <3

Maybe. I actually might have to stop in Chicago on my way up. It is still a toss-up between flight and bus.
    As for the new Legendary, why wasn't I told? :cer_shifty:
    Oh well.....

Wishes for a PM from Vannah with all his might

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • How much is there left to finish? Or is it already finished?

If you are referring to this hack, I can tell you that it's definitely not near completion. Since we haven't even released an alpha yet. And if we were done, it would be in Hacks Showcase.

I'm not actually working on this hack so I am not sure of the specifics, but I do know that the alpha is hopefully going to surface sometime this year... That's pretty much the plan. But again, the alpha isn't even the whole hack - just the beginning.

And if you're not talking about Torzach, I'm afraid this is the wrong place to ask. LOL

Seeing as this is your first post, and you are probably new to this forum, I suggest you actually read the first post in this topic, and skim the rest of it before asking questions. And also take note of why the Scrapbox, Progressing Hacks, and Hacks Showcase are all separate...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    If you are referring to this hack, I can tell you that it's definitely not near completion. Since we haven't even released an alpha yet. And if we were done, it would be in Hacks Showcase.

I'm not actually working on this hack so I am not sure of the specifics, but I do know that the alpha is hopefully going to surface sometime this year... That's pretty much the plan. But again, the alpha isn't even the whole hack - just the beginning.

And if you're not talking about Torzach, I'm afraid this is the wrong place to ask. LOL

Seeing as this is your first post, and you are probably new to this forum, I suggest you actually read the first post in this topic, and skim the rest of it before asking questions. And also take note of why the Scrapbox, Progressing Hacks, and Hacks Showcase are all separate...
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the info

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Well, Mac's a bit busy with something at the time. (It's a good thing, so no worries. ^^) So I suppose I'll let you all comment on Steedim, the ultimate/boss legendary in Torzach. We haven't decided on a type yet, but I'm thinking Ghost/Dark, Dark/Dragon, Ghost/Dragon, or something similar. I scratched this one myself, so take a looksie. c:
    legendary.png

It was made in honor to sort of the style of suicune, raikou, and entei, which were always my favorite "trio". <3
    Of course, hence the name, Steedim is more of a horse/cattle type of legendary. Something to pair with it might eventually be made.

Last edited:

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
    Years
  • Ooh, Steedim looks rather interesting, albeit strange (in a good way) for a fakemon. Definitely something that looks worth catching. As for the type, it looks like a Ghost/Dark type in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back