• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • xD
    I like the new sprite. But it seems to me like the wings are a bit off. Maybe an eight rating from me :P. Guess I have to insert that soon :P. I'm also a mapper and sprite inserter :P

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Cool new sprite! I don't like the concept (cause I think it's kinda creepy) but the sprite itself looks cool!! (I don't think I'll be going out to catch one of those anytime soon though! LOL) That is unless it's a ghost-dark type. (Spiritomb has no weakness!!!) <-- Cause those rule. But I doubt it since it seems like a bug. LOL

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    The left wing needs a bit more shading where the top and bottom wings connect. Right now, that wing looks a little blob-like.

As a sidenote to minchan, Spiritomb and Sableye both DO have a weakness: use Foresight and then any Fighting attack, like say, Aura Sphere or Cross Chop. ^^

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Hwy this is coming along nicely. I wish I could've helped but it looks like my spot was filled. Anyways good luck the sprite looks good.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Hehehe, my ninja bug will eat you...

Yeah, Nightmo was fun to make! I'm glad you like him. =D I believe that it's a Bug/Flying type. But that's a guess.
    I'm fairly sure its a Bug/Flying type, or maybe a Bug/Dark. I'll give you a definite answer tomorrow ^^

Hwy this is coming along nicely. I wish I could've helped but it looks like my spot was filled. Anyways good luck the sprite looks good.
    Glad you like how its progressing :D
    ===========================================================
    Well, as much as I'd like to have an update, I don't tonight ^^ I'll try and get one tomorrow. What I need at the moment is someone who is good at indoor mapping. Turns out I completely at it, so I need someone who can assist with that. Let me know if you can ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Well, as much as I'd like to have an update, I don't tonight ^^ I'll try and get one tomorrow. What I need at the moment is someone who is good at indoor mapping. Turns out I completely at it, so I need someone who can assist with that. Let me know if you can ^^

Ooh, me, me me, me! Mac, can I do it? You know I've already done a few.

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

And does that look any better on the wings?

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Ooh, me, me me, me! Mac, can I do it? You know I've already done a few.

And does that look any better on the wings?
    I like it :D
    Sure, I've got Ckret2 helping me out with an urgent map, but you can help as well :D I'll get some more map jobs for you soon ^^
    I thought I'd show everyone Faldays backsprite so we can get a rating on that as well, so here it is
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    I like it :D
    Sure, I've got Ckret2 helping me out with an urgent map, but you can help as well :D I'll get some more map jobs for you soon ^^
    I thought I'd show everyone Faldays backsprite so we can get a rating on that as well, so here it is
    Spoiler:

the back sprite looks good, but the head is wayy too big on the back sprite and the whole thing is pretty unproportional

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • The left wing needs a bit more shading where the top and bottom wings connect. Right now, that wing looks a little blob-like.

As a sidenote to minchan, Spiritomb and Sableye both DO have a weakness: use Foresight and then any Fighting attack, like say, Aura Sphere or Cross Chop. ^^

Whatever. 0.o
    I'm talking strictly type-wise. ^^

I like the Falday backsprite!!! It's so cute!

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Ok, another sprite, this time its Nightmos backsprite. Let us know what you think. I'm also going to announce our newest member, Ckret2, our new part-time indoor mapper :D Welcome to the team, Ckret. I'd also like to congratulate DJG on becoming a Mod, we all know he deserves it ^^ Well done buddy.
    So, enough with that, onto the sprite
    Spoiler:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Ok, another sprite, this time its Nightmos backsprite. Let us know what you think. I'm also going to announce our newest member, Ckret2, our new part-time indoor mapper :D Welcome to the team, Ckret. I'd also like to congratulate DJG on becoming a Mod, we all know he deserves it ^^ Well done buddy.
    So, enough with that, onto the sprite
    Spoiler:

Love it! The shading could be edited a tad, because it still looks a little off.... Still great though!!!
    As for Ckret, welcome aboard!!
    As for DJG, Congrats!!!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Chizzu, Aminako, Byona, Lya, Pokemon Diamond (The person, not the game), Mssingno, Freque, DU7CH13 and everyone else who has contributed with artwork. ALL art involved in this hack is for this hack only. In other words, don't steal.
    Actualy the art wasn't made for "This hack only" Aminako made those fakemon for him/her self. You cant also just say that you cant steal it when its not even your artwork.
    No offense to your hack and all but I just dont like it when people claim art that isnt theirs.

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Actualy the art wasn't made for "This hack only" Aminako made those fakemon for him/her self. You cant also just say that you cant steal it when its not even your artwork.
    No offense to your hack and all but I just dont like it when people claim art that isnt theirs.
    Woah there a minute. I did not say it was "Made for this hack" I said it was "For this hack only" I understand that they made it for themselves, I just have their permission to use it for my hack :D As far as I know, I'm the only one allowed to use them. And soon as how my team is spriting them, the sprites are our work. And, in reality, someone else using these for a hack would be a little strange. It would remove originality from both hacks^^ I am not claiming this artwork as mine, I gave them credit for their work, so thank you for your comment, but please read the post in the future ^^ Thanks

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Looks like a pretty nice backsprite!! ^^ I still don't like that fakemon - cause it's creepy. But the sprite itself is cool.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Oh, you're right. Here.

So now how does it look?

Hmm.. Very too small. The other final evo was better. Take a look at butterfree and beautifly to reference for head and body size. Anyway, finals will be coming up in a few weeks. After that's over and school ends, I'll be able to do a little spriting the following week. But after that, xD I'll be gone again for a week or so. I'll be in Florida with my family. But, expect some great stuff this summer. =3 And great job on pretty much everything else you've been making West.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back